princesas de disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

princesas de disney 8127 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3501-3550 of 8127

hace más de un año dclairmont said…
Summer camp from this year. It was just the most amazing experience of all time, and even though I didn't have my phone, or my laptop, or anything, I just felt so amazing and ahh! Wish I could go back! It was a church camp btw.

Same question
hace más de un año Flutey_Girl96 said…
When I went to New Zealand with my school choir. It was so fun over there, and I went with a great group of kids!! I turned 14 over there as well! First birthday without any family there, and it was over 5000km away from home! If only there was another tour I could go on, but I've graduated, so can't go to Honk Kong with the school next year :(

Is there anything regular in your life that makes you angry? (e.g. my sister and step-dad make me angry every day)
hace más de un año mhs1025 said…
If my PC doesn't work correctly.

Same question.
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Ugh, that makes me angry as well. Mine regularly doesn't work, and for some reason, Adobe Reader won't install, so I can't view PDFs hace más de un año
hace más de un año dee389 said…
Definitely my mum, she likes to henpeck everybody in the house, even if we are not in the wrong and she's also a moody one!

Do you hate the Twilight Saga, if so why? (I actually hate it because the story and movie are lame.)
last edited hace más de un año
I didn't mind the books when I first read them a few years ago, but then the movies came out, and Kristen Stewart's "acting" and the movie franchise ruined the whole series for me. After growing up a bit, the story teaches no morals, except that love is important, but even then, it says that love should be put higher than friendship and family, which I don't agree with. I could say more, but I'm too tired.

Same question
hace más de un año Angelica_AW said…
Gah!! I HATE Twilight!!!! From the bad characters to the horrible writing. Smeyer having no idea about history, science, geography, or heck, LOGIC!!! I hate, hate, hate it.

Same question??
I hate Twilight myself. I was dragged to see Eclipse.

Have there been times when you just want to drown yourself? (Not literally)
hace más de un año nmdis said…
I do hate it because of Kristen Stewart's acting she is the worst actor for me. And from the same reason as above. Which I totally agree

Would like to spend a whole day with Justin Beiber or Miley Cyrus? (I know you're gonna say why you asked this question and the answer would be because I want to know who according to you is the worst)

Note : If you are a Miley or JB fan don't take it ina wrong way it's just MY opinion about them
dee389 commented…
Totally agree about Kristen hace más de un año
mhs1025: Yes, I have wanted an escape button on life. I would love to get away from it all right now even, and just de-stress, but I can't, because I don't have my license and don't like going into town alone.
nmdis: out of those two, I'd probably prefer to spend time with Miley, just because I hate Justin so much.

Same question as nmdis
hace más de un año princecatcher93 said…
Oh wow!!! Wow...wow...wow...*groans* could I die? I guess Miley before she changed.

Are you smart in school or are you one of those people who don't get a thing?
I'm a humongous nerd haha, like I have an 100 in math right now, and I get so mad if I don't get an A+

Same question
prussiaducky commented…
Geometry is hella hard for me I got off with a 94 average this quarter though phew hace más de un año
prussiaducky commented…
Proofs are such a struggle dude hace más de un año
nmdis commented…
OMG dclair tu are like me in this case hace más de un año
hace más de un año disneygirl7 said…
I guess I'm smart... I was the only one to get the music test all perfect and same with the history test, in elementary school I've never gotten anything lower than a B-, and now my percentages don't go below 90%

If you have a brother, do you want a sister? If you have a sister, do you want a brother? If you are an only child, do you want siblings? If you have both a brother and a sister (or more than one) would you rather get another brother or another sister? (Sorry for so many questions, it's just that it doesn't apply to everyone if I only ask one of those.)
hace más de un año prussiaducky said…
smile
I'd love to have a younger sister. I always wanted one. You see, I'm the youngest of four, but younger sisters always dazzled me. I have quite a few younger cousins though, and they all think of me as big sis but ya know I'd want one in the house with me all of the time. Someone to fangirl with me over Disney.

It gets a little lonely, all of these empty rooms, and watching the hours tick by~ //shot

No seriously though I absolutely always wanted one. My two brothers are such jocks and my eldest sister tries to relate with me but only sees Disney as a past time, not a fandom or as a passion as I do. A younger brother would only join my two other brothers. I hate being youngest, I'm mature enough to take care of another. I'm a big sis type, not a lil sis type ):

I got cousins though, and although they are cray and sometimes mental, I can deal. Their, after all, my siblings from another mister and mother. :)

Same question
dclairmont commented…
Nice frozen lyric use ;) hace más de un año
prussiaducky commented…
^ lol thanks :D hace más de un año
hace más de un año MacytheStrange said…
Well, I have two little sisters, one's basically my age and one's a toddler, and I love them sooo much! I wouldn't mind another sister or brother, although it's just give me more kids to look after. When the adults go out it's usually my job to watch the sisters and cousins. –_–

Same question (good question disneygirl7!)
disneygirl7 commented…
Thanks! I've always wanted a sister instead of my unsympathetic brother, that's why I asked it :) hace más de un año
I have a younger sister, and I would like to see what it's like having an older brother. I don't see my cousins often enough to get that older brother vibe from them

Who would turn you? Can be celebrity, person you know, historical figure, fictional, etc.
mhs1025 commented…
I have 2 of them. hace más de un año
Well, it definitely be the Empress of Austria!

Do you like Ninjas?
No, but I like the Ninja Turtles.

You see someone going into septic shock. What do you do? (NOTE: Septic Shock (also known as sepsis) is where bacteria enters your blood stream through a cut you have on your body and you have a life-threatening infection and symptoms vary from teeth-chattering cold to your blood pressure dropping to a dangerous low.)
Call 911 immediately, calmly explain the situation.

Then I would comfort the person as best as possible and warm them up (if it would help) as much as possible.

Never leave the person alone, no matter how tempting it may be.

Wait until the ambulance comes...

What is your favorite type of flower?
Violets! Always and forever, violets! If only I had some in my garden. All I have are daisies and lilies. Oh, and dandelions.

Do you find puppies or kittens cuter?
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
smile
Kittens! Don't kill me....Puppies are adorable, too, but I've always been a wild cat fan.

Favorite non-Disney animated movie soundtrack?
dclairmont commented…
don't worry, I'm the same :) hace más de un año
Anastasia! My favourite animated movie soundtrack, it's so amazing it gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to a score or a song from that movie.

Same question
Prince of Egypt :) and Anastasia

Would you rather be fluent in a language of your choice, or spend a month in a foreign country of your choice?
MalloMar commented…
Yes! Those two and Quest for Camelot are my favorites. <3 hace más de un año
Fluent in a language of my choice! I wouldn't have any fun in a foreign country of my choice if I didn't understand anything there.

Do you prefer sweet food or salty food?
Sometimes sweet and sometimes salty.

Have you ever stayed home alone for an entire night?
No, my parents always come home sometime after midnight if they go out late like that. I've never woken up to them still gone.

Have you ever done a scavenger hunt?
Yes, when I was 11. It was apart of this bible camp thing though.

You're given the gift to bend, but you can only bend 1 element. Which element would you choose? A. Air. B. Water. C. Earth. Or D. Fire.
B. Water (it would be so much fun)\

Same Question
Probably water as well, because it gives life to everything :)

How do you prefer having your hair on any normal day?
hace más de un año rosemina said…
Loose

Would you prefer to see a desert or a jungle?
....hmmm, Jungle, but I absolutely hate large bugs! I have been to the desert, and it was unbearable I hated it

same question
hace más de un año Mongoose09 said…
Jungle definitely, I don't think I'd like to go to a desert

Do you like insects?
dclairmont commented…
HATE THEM WITH A PASSION hace más de un año
prussiaducky commented…
I amor them, as long as they aren't poisonous o on me. hace más de un año
hace más de un año Awinitarose said…
I like insects as long as they are not in my house :P

Do you save old greeting cards?
I did, but I've had to throw most of them away over the years. I now only keep the really special ones.

What's the most annoying injury you've received? (e.g. a blister: doesn't hurt much until you try to use that body part)
hace más de un año MacytheStrange said…
Actually I just got a blister today! My right hand blistered up when I accidentally touched the stovetop, and now I'm typing left-handed.

Would you rather go to a play, an opera or a musical?
Opera and Musical, the former, definitely Mozart's Operas!!

same question
A play.

When was the last time you had feelings for someone?
hace más de un año rosemina said…
It was a very long time ago... More than 5 years...

Do you feel worse in extremely cold weather or in very hot?
Very hot, I hate feeling clammy and hot, and there is no way to escape it. In the cold, I can dress up very warmly then I don't feel the cold. Everything is powdered by sugary snow. It is so beautiful.

In the hot sun, you can not escape it. Dressing immodestly does nothing but the give the heat direct contact with the skin, and eating cold treats don't help too much. Only air conditioning and cold showers help, and there is none of that in public.

Same question
Hot, especially when it's humid as well. I sweat to try and cool down, but the sweat won't evaporate because of the high humidity, and it just makes me feel terrible.

Do you prefer a hot or cold drink with breakfast?
Probably a hot drink. Every now and again, I might do a cold one.

What dare-devil activities would you do? (I did one tonight.)
Awinitarose commented…
Now I'm curious. What did tu do? :) hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
I took a sip of my dad's beer! XD hace más de un año
nmdis commented…
OMG! xD hace más de un año
I'm not much of a dare devil...I consider not doing my math homework as being a dare devil XD

Same question
nmdis commented…
lol and I consider not doing my Social studies homework so both of us are daredevil hace más de un año
prussiaducky commented…
I consider not doing any sort of homework being dare devilish. o sleeping in class. How do people sleep in class o not do homework I don't undertand hace más de un año
nmdis commented…
Well I haven't slept in classes of course I don't dare to do that. But in Social Studies classes I solve Maths problems and I have been caught just once but my techer isn;t that strict xD hace más de un año
MalloMar commented…
I both sleep in class and not do homework all the time....I don't call it daredevilish, just lazy! *Feels guilty* hace más de un año
hace más de un año Awinitarose said…
Skydiving or rafting.

When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
Tonight, actually. I was sleeping.

When was the last time you listened a scratched-up CD?
3 months ago ( I guess )

Q. What will you do.

A. Leave alone in an unknown island for one day.
OR
B. Leave in a dark room for one day?

( I know I have asked such a horrible question)
prussiaducky commented…
*live XD hace más de un año
nmdis commented…
lol my mistake I am very bad at spellings xD hace más de un año
prussiaducky commented…
^ Nah it's okay, it's just that it wouldn't make sense if it was leave lol XD hace más de un año
Live in a dark room for a day

Do you often eat junkfood?
OH YES!!!!

Have you listen to What does the Fox Say?
Nope

Your one dream that you would never tell anyone?
prussiaducky commented…
lol seriously? tu have escaped quite the craze last mes hace más de un año
The ones I don't remember lol. But in seriousness, I'll never tell anyone about the dreams I've had of people dying.

Do you find it hard to describe yourself?
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
smile
YES! Everyone else can describe me, but I feel like I'm the only one who truly knows myself enough to do it accurately. But when I try....I can't.

Have you ever participated in a food fight?
mhs1025 commented…
Yo're not alone. I have the same problem. :P hace más de un año
No, but I wish I had! I've witnessed one, but never been in one. It seems fun though.

Do you live near a lake or river?
prussiaducky commented…
I do ^__^ hace más de un año