princesas de disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

princesas de disney 8127 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 8127

hace más de un año MacytheStrange said…
I don't really watch them. Most of them seem like a waste of time.

Have you ever broken a bone?
hace más de un año Danderfluff1 said…
Yes when I was 7 I broke my arm.

What pisses you off the most?
hace más de un año Awinitarose said…
Animal cruelty!!!

Same question?
hace más de un año mhs1025 said…
Animal cruelty, shootings in my town, disrespect, etc... (The shootings happen everyday!)

Same question.
dclairmont commented…
Shootings everyday! Gosh that would scare me to death! I'm lucky that in my town there's only like two a año o something hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
I know, right? There in REALLY bad parts of my town. hace más de un año
dclairmont commented…
Do tu live in a big city, o does there just happen to be a lot of shootings? hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
Both, actually. There was even a shooting at a restraunt I live about afew minutos from. And, my ex-boyfriend was a witness! hace más de un año
hace más de un año disneygirl7 said…
Sexism, racism, and ageism! First of all, I get racist comments from people because they know I'm not 100% pure Canadian, second, I used to go to a soccer and basketball team and there was sexism there because all the boys thought the girls sucked and should just sit out for the whole game. As the youngest grade in my middle school, we always get overlooked or ignored. Just today, I was running for the Student Council president and the teacher organizing the whole thing told me they wanted seniors for presidents, but if I still wanted to run, I could.

What bothers you more? Sexism or racism?
Racism, because so much awful violence is because of racism, but I've experienced both. When I was little I lived in a small town in Japan, and the people at school were both sexist and racist to me and my sister.

Same question.
Racism. Everybody should be treated as equals!

How often do you watch Criminal Minds? (NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE IS GOING TO BE BEYOND CRAZY!)
hace más de un año dclairmont said…
I think I've seen a few episodes, and I remember them being good, though I never really got into the show.

At what age did you get your first cell phone? (or have you not gotten a cell phone yet?)
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
smile
15. I actually don't have one at all now, and I'm perfectly okay with it. (or as I should say, without it)

What was your first Fanpop profile picture?
mhs1025 commented…
I was 12 when I got my first cell. hace más de un año
rigo1315 commented…
I was 11, but just a basic flip phone nothing to fancy and I'd prefer them over the phones now. hace más de un año
MalloMar commented…
I want a flip phone if I do get one! hace más de un año
My first Fanpop profile picture was Aurora <3 <3

Same question
hace más de un año MaidofOrleans said…
This is the only profile pic I've used so far XD

same question
Two random cats! Haha!

Do you still regularly use anything considered outdated nowadays? (Ex. Audio cassettes, old fashioned telephone, non-digital camera, etc.)
A picture of Alice surfing on that bottle of shrinking potion.

Have you ever been in a fistfight?
MalloMar-I watch VHS's.
MacyTheStrange-No, but I've seen some.

What do you hate about school?
last edited hace más de un año
rigo1315 commented…
VHS's!? Highfive for that!! hace más de un año
hace más de un año Flutey_Girl96 said…
That religious education is compulsory at my school. It'd be okay if it was looking at different religions and their values and beliefs, but it's always from the Catholic perspective, and comparing it to the societal views, so society is bad because it doesn't follow religion, etc. It takes up one of my 6 senior subjects, and I need to put in so much effort to even pass that I don't have time to put the effort into subjects that I prefer. Thankfully, I only have a little while left.

When was the last time you got sick, and what with?
MaidofOrleans commented…
Oh man that sucks. Hopefully siguiente año tu won't have to take it! hace más de un año
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
siguiente año is university, so won't have to hace más de un año
hace más de un año rigo1315 said…
2 months ago: Coughing and Headache just a light (horrible) cold. Positivity, Orange Juice, Tylenol and Vicks got me through the day before having to go to work at 10pm that same day.

Do you work? How long? If not How long are you usually at school?
mhs1025 commented…
Hold on! Why do tu work at 10 P.M.? hace más de un año
rigo1315 commented…
I work Night Shifts at my job I'm an Assistant work so I work late into the night at a nursing inicial (Long term health facility). hace más de un año
hace más de un año dee389 said…
2 months, and I hate it!

same question
I'm at school for about 7 hours per day, and only have 4 days left, ever!

Have you ever been in a car crash? If so, how bad was it?
No, but I've been in a few minor motorbike accidents.

What is something that most people never guess about you upon first meeting you?
mhs1025 commented…
Not to freak tu out, but I've heard some people actually die in motorbike accidents! hace más de un año
I don't really know to be honest...

What is a random fact you know about an animal?
Giraffes have the same number of bones in their necks as humans - 7!

Same question.
Oysters can change gender depending on which is best for mating

Do you believe in karma?
Yes and No.

Have you ever been so sick you wished you were dead?
hace más de un año rosemina said…
Um...not really.

Which person of your family are you the closest to?
That's hard. Probably my younger sister, though 65% of our interactions is her yelling at me, and me trying and failing to make peace. Believe me, standing up to her is NOT worth it, either I'm a big jerk or a big pushover. I can't win. She has the worst temper ever...But, I definitely talk to her the most, and she probably knows the most about me. Beside her, my 7 year old brother. I love him to bits.

Do you ever write/draw on yourself?
mhs1025 commented…
How old is your sister? hace más de un año
MalloMar commented…
13. hace más de un año
All the time, sister! All the time!

What was the worst movie you've ever seen in your lifetime?
Either this terrible kids movie called The Way of the Panda, or the Avatar: The Last Airbender movie.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
mhs1025 commented…
The Last Airbender rocked! Okay, there were some differences, but IMO, it still kicked ass! hace más de un año
My anxiety problems. Sometimes, they make me feel like my life is on hold!

Same question.
hace más de un año Mongoose09 said…
Literally the same answer as yours. Anxiety problems. It sucks

What's the longest book you've ever read?
The Dark Tower by Stephen King (nearly 4,000 pages)

Same question
I once read a dictionary all the way through after someone teased me about being a bookworm, but I don't remember exactly how long it was. Other than the dictionary, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is the longest.

Same question.
The Sorcerer's Stone, I believe.

What do you usually wake up to at night?
If I get too hot or too cold.

Do you enjoy looking at old maps?
hace más de un año Mongoose09 said…
I guess so. I'm interested by history in general so anything like that is cool to see

Is there something you've always wanted to do but just never had the chance to do it?
I've always wanted to go to the corn maze we have in the fall.

You wake up and you find out your town/county is under a tornado warning. What do you do? A. Watch the weather. B. Do speedy-quick planning. Or C. Immediately seek shelter.
Problem just go in my basement, but my town never ever has tornadoes, so..

When was the last time it rained where you live?
It was yesterday. Me and my family were going to the store, and we got soaked because people all drive motorbikes where I live.

Have you ever given money to charity, and if you have, how much?
I don't think I've ever given anything to a big organization, but I've given some to homeless people on the street.

what did you have for dinner?
LY2 commented…
Rotten Apples and the delicious worms inside it hace más de un año
Mongoose09 commented…
^ LOL? hace más de un año
dclairmont commented…
I think that's the better thing to do tbh. tu can never trust those big organizations, since they could just be giving a small portion to the cause hace más de un año
Leftovers.

Halloween's coming up. Who are you thinking about dressing up as?
Nothing, because not many people celebrate Halloween in Australia, and I have the first big exam of 6 the next day, so should probably just have a quiet night beforehand

Have you ever been to hospital? If so, what for?
hace más de un año Awinitarose said…
Yes, when I got hit by a car. I was immediately taken to the hospital by ambulance because I was unconscious.

Same question
hace más de un año LibelluleBleu said…
Yes, when I was 10. The glass of my window broke on my hand (I have 37 suture stitch)

Same question
dclairmont commented…
A couple of years hace my friend pushed me into the window (on accident) and the window all shattered, but luckily I didn't get any cuts! hace más de un año
I had an accident with a pogo stick when I was 5 that made me bite my lip badly. I never actually went to the hospital, just the local doctor, who had been a plastic surgeon. She gave me a couple of stitches, and the scar is hardly visible now.

Same question
When I was about 4. I had been carelessly rocking wildly in my rocking chair and hit my head on the fireplace. My mom and uncle rushed me there. Also, I had to get stitches as well.

Have people ever talked you down?
hace más de un año LupinPrincess said…
Who HASENT been talked down to in their life?

Which DP's life would u like to live through?
Any of them, but I'd love to be Belle or Ariel.

If you watch Once Upon a Time, what did you think of the recent revelation that Mulan is bisexual? If you don't watch Once Upon a Time, what's your opinion of the general idea that Mulan might be bisexual?
dclairmont commented…
Have tu started watching OUAT in Wonderland? hace más de un año
MaidofOrleans commented…
I haven't. I want to, but I'm not sure I have the time to add yet another TV mostrar that I need to keep up with onto my agenda. hace más de un año
LupinPrincess commented…
She needs to be with Shang not be a lesbian, I refuse to believe it hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
^ I agree. I believe once Shang makes HIS debut on the show, mulan will have feelings for him and HIM only. hace más de un año
I watch Once Upon A Time every chance I get, but I don't buy ANY of that! It totally messes up her character!

Do you live in a small or big house?
tdafan1010 commented…
get outta here ya homophobe!! hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
^ If you're going to be rude to me and all the others on here, stay away from this forum! hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
^ tu just took those words right outta my mouth. hace más de un año
The smallest house in the world! Well, not exactly, but it doesn't even have an upper level, and there's only one bathroom. It's awful having a huge family in a tiny house (especially the bathroom problem...) :P

Have you ever experienced a car accident?
mhs1025 commented…
That's horrible! Can y'all not afford to move? hace más de un año
MalloMar commented…
Nope. It's all good, usually it's just a few of us inicial at once, but it can be frustrating when we are all around. hace más de un año
No, thank god!

On a scale of one to ten, how tired are you right now? 1 is wide awake, and 10 is exhausted.
hace más de un año rosemina said…

Same question