princesas de disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

princesas de disney 8127 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 8127

hace más de un año MacytheStrange said…
wink
Teleport, it would really save on airfare.

Would you rather be trapped in a sickeningly sweet kids movie or a bone chilling horror?
disneygirl7 commented…
Oops, we publicado at the same time. hace más de un año
hace más de un año disneygirl7 said…
OMG, this is so hard.... Probably time travel, though.

Would you rather have the ability to fly or have X-ray vision?
hace más de un año mhs1025 said…
MacytheStrange-I'd rather be trapped in a good movie.
disneygirl7-Probably fly.

You're on a 14-hour train ride and you can't get internet. What do you do?
hace más de un año Flutey_Girl96 said…
Read and listen to music. Also, I'd probably draw a bit

Same question
dclairmont commented…
Same here hace más de un año
hace más de un año Mongoose09 said…
The same - I'd read a lot and listen to music. Maybe watch some movies if I could still have my laptop (without internet) or a portable DVD player. Oh and sleep!

What is your favourite continent?
hace más de un año rosemina said…
Europe

Do you like travelling even when it gets hard and tiresome, like many hours on a train, not very good acommodation etc? Or you definitely need your comforts?
last edited hace más de un año
I enjoy the travel, even if the conditions aren't great. I Haven't really been able to travel much, so I'd put up with anything like long hours, and just say that it's all part of the experience.

Same question
hace más de un año dclairmont said…
I'll take any travel I can get. The farthest I've traveled is from Virginia (where I live) to Florida, so I'd take any travel, even if it's uncomfortable.

Which class do you like more math or P.E.?
hace más de un año princecatcher93 said…
I hate both. Sorry, but I guess P.E because being homeschool I can do what I want for that. (Swimming or Skiing)

Do you have a favorite Actor from a country different then the one you live in? (Say I'm in American and I love Matt Smith and Tom Hiddleson who are from Britain or England)
Mongoose09 commented…
Tom Hiddleston<33333 hace más de un año
princecatcher93 commented…
I'm going to marry him. hace más de un año
Mongoose09 commented…
^ I OBJECT!! hace más de un año
hace más de un año MaidofOrleans said…
I love David Tennant and William Moseley.

What foreign language do you most want to learn?
princecatcher93 commented…
David Tennant!!! Also cool but I just like him for his hair. hace más de un año
I know some basic French and Italian, so I'd like to extend on both of those. From scratch, I would like to learn either German or Spanish

Do you know someone (or something, like a pet) that is just plain weird?
Okay, there is this one new boy in my grade who is just plain weird and random. I'm not going to go into detail because the things he does will either gross you out, make you laugh or make you cry.

If you could pick any other country to live in (not counting your own, of course) what country would it be?
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 NORWAY <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

As some of you may know, I am OBSESSED with Norway, and when I found out Frozen was taking place in Norway I nearly had a heart attack.

Do you like geography or history more?
Tough choice... probably history, geography bores me to DEATH

Same question
More geography, coz the history available at school bored me, so I chose geography

Same question
I'd probably go with history. I like to study about World War 2.

Have you heard some of the celeb baby names? (They're OUTRAGEOUS!)
mhs1025 commented…
I like the old-timey names SO MUCH better! hace más de un año
You mean like North West? Bahahaha I nearly died when I heard that one!

If you had to live with drinking only one beverage for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Either sweet tea or soda. (I'm from the south and I've GOT to have my sweet tea! lol)

Which sickness would you rather get? The flu or a stomach virus?
hace más de un año rigo1315 said…
The flu. Virus's are hard to kill in just one day.

What do you do at the county fair or during? If you don't know what that is or don't have one Is There something similar to it where you are?
Where I'm from, we don't have county fairs.

What would you do if I tried to leave fanpop? (Don't worry, I'm not leaving! lol)
Ask you why you're leaving, and if I don't think its a good enough reason, try and convince you to stay

Same question
Beg you to stay on and tell you that you're one of my friends on here.

What's your real name?
Elina

What's your favorite book character?
Mongoose09 commented…
Lovely name! hace más de un año
rosemina commented…
Thank you, tu are very kind :) hace más de un año
Harry Potter, I guess.

Which version of Avatar: The Last Airbender do you prefer? The show, the movie, or the spin-off?
hace más de un año LibelluleBleu said…
I don't watch The Last Airbender

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
mhs1025 commented…
Does that mean tu don't like the movie? hace más de un año
Eclispe.

What's the most confusing movie you ever saw?
Shutter Island

What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
The Evil Dead. (The oldest one, not the remake or sequel) I don't normally watch horror movies, and you might disagree. I jumped out of my skin at least 4 times. The volume was very loud, but my friends and I were too scared to get up and turn it down! Most say that the effects and music were lame, but they astounded and scared me. It was disturbing, disgusting, and terrifying.

Do you prefer to swim in pools or natural bodies of water?
hace más de un año princecatcher93 said…
If it's water, I will swim in it. I love both.

Same question
We have a load of beaches here, so I'm used to swimming in the sea. Even when I'm in a hotel with a pool, there is a beach close to it most of the time, so I prefer it. I've never swum in a river because I think it must be freezing!

Has your country/county sea?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
If it's near the mouth, it isn't really cold, but near the fuente it is. There's this river I often swim in on really hot days, and it's freezing as hell but really refreshing. It once gave my mum a blood nose hace más de un año
rosemina commented…
I once put my feet in a river mouth and I nearly had a corazón attack! Haha I guess it's not for me! hace más de un año
dclairmont commented…
Sorry I think we answered at the same time! hace más de un año
Well, I've only ever swam in the ocean, not a lake or river, but the ocean is my favorite place in the world, so I'd say natural bodies.

Would you rather take a trip to the beach, or a trip to the mountains?
To the mountains. @rosemina-We have the largest river.

Do you let things overwhelm you too much?
Sometimes, but right now, I'm in an indifferent mood. I don't really care about anything, and won't be until I wake up tomorrow morning

What time is it where you are?
hace más de un año Mongoose09 said…
2:05pm (UK)

Are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
mhs1025 commented…
That depends on what my body wants to do... :P hace más de un año
I'm a very heavy sleeper. I'm an insomniac, but when I do get to sleep I stay asleep until someone shakes me awake.

Do you keep your hair long or short?
Long. I'm ready for my hair to grow out.

What is the one place you never want to go to?
I'd rather go to hell than my old high school.

A song stuck in your head right now? If you don't know the name write what you hear.
mhs1025 commented…
Why? Were the people mean to you? hace más de un año
rigo1315 commented…
I liked high school I really did. I have some amazing memories with many good life lasting friends, but when I look back and hear from the friends I've left behind all I hear is nothing, but bad news. Even one of the two middles schools we have has gotten so bad it was on the news hace más de un año
hace más de un año dee389 said…
The Memory of Trees by Enya, that song is peaceful!

Same question
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
I amor Enya. Her songs are really calming :) hace más de un año
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. The chorus only, can't really remember the verses or bridge

Same question
It's not exactly a song, it's a music piece from the soundtrack of "The Best Offer (La Megliore Offerta)" called "Volti e Phantasmi". Ennio Morricone can never do wrong!

What's your favourite soundtrack?
Pocahontas'

Same question
hace más de un año Awinitarose said…
The Hunchback of Notre Dame

If you knew you were right, would you take a stand even if you know you would make a scene in public or would you let it go?
I'd probably let it go, but it depends on the issue in question.

When was the last time you felt lonely?
When I found out all but one of my friends were in any of my classes (Thankfully, there was an overpopulation and I had to move homerooms and now 3 of my friends are in at least one of my classes)

About how often do you get in an argument with your parent(s)?
We never have serious arguments. Maybe a "Why don't you help out more around the house" kind of thing, but it never gets shouting or anything like that.

Same question
Sometimes, I get in fights with my mom.

Were you bullied when you were younger?
Not so much when I was younger, but a couple years ago, there was this girl that was my friend but turned into a bitch and really hated me for no reason that I knew. Everytime I walked past her, she'd yell out "ew", or say "slut" under her breath. Just last year, I got told by another girl to go screw myself because I have "a hate on" her, when all I did was ask why she had to bring something from the past up. I said stuff almost exactly the same as the other girls on there, yet for some reason, she only lashed out at me

Same question
rigo1315 commented…
That sucks I hate those kind of friendships that turn agrio, agria hace más de un año
I was bullied by this boy alot at my summer camp. He'd pick on me for no reason. I had the courage to tell on him once or twice, but that was about it. In the end, I finally got him written up.

Same question.
rigo1315 commented…
GOOD hace más de un año
When I was little I lived in a small town in Japan, and kids in those small towns are pretty racist against white people. So I got beat up a lot.

Same question.
Yeah I think I was pretty nerdy and geeky and dorky kinda kid and people seemed to make fun of me for it. I ignored them and looking back I was really lost in my own imagination, because I don't remember ever being bullied. One girl was really mean and constantly tried to get me mad because getting me mad was "fun" to see I guess. That same girl is now my Best Friend and it seemed like every bully I ever encountered later on became my friend in some way it's weird in an awesome way.

So for the rest of you who weren't fortunate to escape being bullied so easily I'm sorry and I hope you guys are out of those situations.

Same Question