princesas de disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

princesas de disney 8127 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 8127

hace más de un año Flutey_Girl96 said…
Either Anastasia or The Swan Princess

Same question
hace más de un año Mongoose09 said…
Either Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron or The Iron Giant. Both are amazing movies.

Who is your favourite Avenger?
hace más de un año LupinPrincess said…
i cant pick, Thor cuz hes super dreamy or Iron Man cuz hes hilarious

Which Disney Princess Sidekick is ur favorite based on cuteness level?
Meeko. Cuteness overload in that one sometimes :D

Who is your idol?
hace más de un año dclairmont said…
Possibly Veronica Roth, though I have many. She's only 26 and she had her first book published at 22, and started writing it at 18. She's written two of my favorite books, and both of them have been huge successes. Divergent is becoming a movie in early 2014. I want to be an author as well, so that's why c:

Do you know what you want to be when you're older?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Really? That young? No wonder the book has such a good take on teenage emotions, since she was only one recently herself. Never knew that hace más de un año
hace más de un año LibelluleBleu said…
Interior designer

Same question
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año mhs1025 said…
I don't really know, actually.

What helps you fall asleep?
Complete silence, and for it to be in the 60's outside, not too hot, not too cold.

Same question
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
Hmmmn. A soft sound, like rain, quiet music, books on tape, etc. Also darkness (although I'm not picky if there is dim light) that's about it. Silence scares me. Also my house creeks and makes unexplainable sounds.

Do you "work before play" or procrastinate?
mhs1025 commented…
Why does silence scare you? hace más de un año
MalloMar commented…
Not sure. Maybe it's because all other sounds are sounds are magnifie. It's especially creepy in my house. hace más de un año
Procrastinate...when I get home from school I usually watch TV and go on here instead of doing my homework...

Do you play any instruments?
hace más de un año rosemina said…
The fife...I also know the basics in guitar, but I must improve a lot.

What's your favourite piece of instrumental music?
The electric guitar. I was watching this episode of a TV show, and the guitar playing was EPIC!

Do you get on here first thing in the morning?
hace más de un año dee389 said…
Used to, but not anymore lately because of work commitments.

Who is your favourite tennis player? Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal?
Can I say Novak Djokovic instead? If not, out of these ones, Federer is my favourite.

What's the weather like right now where you are? I'm in for the third severe weather warning tonight in as many days, and I just want to imagine somewhere nicer :)
sunny
Sunny, uncloudy and warm. Did I help? :))

When was the last time there were wild weather conditions in your place?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Yes, thanks. Can't wait for spring. Tis wintery weather can go away, it's been hanging around for too long! hace más de un año
A few months back when the haze devastated several Asian countries, including Malaysia.

Who henpecks you the most? Your mum or dad?
dclairmont commented…
Henpecks? Never heard of that expression... hace más de un año
Neither really, but both right now because I have to apply for uni scholarships, and they're due Friday

What's the furthest from home you've ever been?
hace más de un año Awinitarose said…
From Denmark to America.

What is one thing that always crosses your mind?
Hot guys. lol

Same question.
hace más de un año rigo1315 said…
Random Positive and Negative thoughts. I don't know I'm usually optimistic around others, but pessimistic alone and I bring myself down harshly OH WELL :3

Do you have a favorite Classical song? (ie. piano, mozart, beetoven, one their actual song names).
All of Mozart's work.

Favourite scene from Titanic?
The scene where Rose & Jack are dancing in the 3rd class part of the ship. It's fun!

This one - link

Do you like movies in 3D?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
I'm in a band that plays the other section of that song. I reckon it sounds awesome, and we have randomly chucked in a bajo solo. The start of this is what we play: link hace más de un año
Mongoose09 commented…
That's so awesome! hace más de un año
Not really, because the glasses are annoying, and often give me a headache at the end

Do you have a favourite reality TV show?
hace más de un año LibelluleBleu said…
No

Favorite TV show?
Criminal Minds! *sighs dreamingly over Derek Morgan*

Who do you think your favorite prince looks like?
hace más de un año Awinitarose said…
Nikolaj Coster Waldau (especially when he smiles)

What was the happiest moment in your life?
I honestly can't say I've had one standout moment in my life that just filled me with so much joy. I've never gotten married, had kids, got a younger sibling, or any of those mile stones, so I can't say I have a happiest moment. Maybe Christmas time when I get presents? Haha, I sound pretentious, but that's all I can think of

Same question
Probably when I taught my karate class. (That's happened twice!)

How long can you go without sleeping?
hace más de un año RoseElizabeth said…
Ahhh... 24 hours. And man, was that hard!

When & where was your last holiday?
In the mid of August I travelled abroad for the first time. The main journey was to the Dalmatian Coasts, so I passed through 6 countries, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro and Albania! A bit tiring but such a great experience!

Same question!
Barcelona, Spain and I did a walking tour at Girona and Palafrugell after sightseeing in Barcelona with my family in October 2010. After that, I went for sightseeing in London, England, UK. It was lovely!!!!

Same question!
I was confused when u said holiday...for me it's vacation, holiday being like Christmas...anyway
I was too broke for a vacation this summer, but the summer before I took my boyfriend to sea world Orlando...we bought a big pass that had unlimited visits to sea world and aquatica for a week and one day at discovery cove, we swam with dolphins...it was a lot of fun, I highly recommend it

Whats ur perfect breakfast?
As many sausages as I can eat and a cup of apple juice. I'm not very much of a fan of most breakfast foods....

Same question
Milk and chocolate corn flakes...but I don't like breakfast food very much either...

Do you eat more at lunch or at dinner?
hace más de un año princecatcher93 said…
Sadly I don't eat as much as I should because of something a so called friend said about me...but I eat more at dinner

Same Question but add Breakfast as well
MalloMar commented…
:O Don't believe it. Whatever was said. :( Please. hace más de un año
rosemina commented…
Please, don't listen to this... "friend". hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
This "friend" isn't even a friend at all! He/she is just a bully! Cut him/her off for your sake! tu don't have to listen to this no-good soul! hace más de un año
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
Breakfast. I eat a lot for breakfast, and everything else is pretty small.

Do you have any real friends?
MalloMar commented…
I don't mean any offense por that question. I personally have just one. I amor my online friends más than some who claim to be my friends. hace más de un año
princecatcher93 commented…
I only have like two really good friends in real life. I think of my fanpop friends as my besties hace más de un año
We're all in this together guys. hace más de un año
My real friends must be two or three. I perfectly know what you mean^^

Do you feel fulfilled or there is a ton of things you want to accomplish in your life?
rosemina commented…
I belong in the segundo category :/ hace más de un año
Mongoose09 commented…
^ Me too. :( hace más de un año
At 14 years of age, I've accomplished.........................yeah, I fall in the second category for sure.

Which princess do you most relate to?
Rapunzel I would have to write an article of how well I relate to her

Do you enjoy your Fanpop Friends more then your Real World Friends?
I don't hangout with or rarely talk to fanpoppers. So I enjoy my real friends more.

Same Question
I don't have fanpop friends, aquientenses...me n my friends in rl have kinda grown apart, distance did that....my social life revolves around my boyfriend and our families

What's ur opinion of driving? Do u drive yet? Does it make u nervous? Is traffic bad or annoying?
I don't drive yet, in Virginia we get our permit at 15 and 6 months old, so I won't get mine until January of next year, and then you need to be 16 and 3 months to get your license which is even more time....though I'm happy I have a long wait, I am NOT ready to drive. First off, I have a terrible sense of directions. Second of all, I'd be so nervous that if I start going a little slow or a little fast or a little to the left I could KILL people, that freaks me out........so I'll cherish this time of no driving c:

Same question
dclairmont commented…
I mean January as in January 2015. Also, sorry for being dramatic, lol. hace más de un año
My opinion on driving is "Every time I press the gas pedal I know I lost money". Yes I do drive it helps me to go to work and to my college. I'm only nervous while driving when, I can't see left or right driving across the streets so I pray and hope for the best. I don't live in a traffic area so I can't really give much about that.
I've been driving for 3 years which isn't much, but I was just like you dclarimont I was scared of driving, but ones you get comfortable it's like riding a bike except you're still not a full on expert.

What time does school start for you?
Homeroom starts at 8:30. Normal classes start at 8:50 on a normal day and 9:25 on assembly timetable (which is every Wednesday and some other random days)

How many years/months/days do you have before you finish school?
I have finished it already! Kind of miss it now!

Do you love or hate school?
I don't go anymore but I hated it. Not so much the school, I love learning, but I hated the people.

Do you hope to go to college/uni? (or do you already go)
mhs1025 commented…
Why do tu hate the people? hace más de un año
dclairmont commented…
I don't like the people at my school at all either. 90% of my school is popular, pretentious people that I really would like to puñetazo, ponche in the face. hace más de un año
Mongoose09 commented…
@mhs1025: idk, I just didn't really fit in with most of the people, maybe "hate" is a strong word though. basically I agree with dclairmont, haha hace más de un año
MalloMar commented…
Noone will see this, but I agree with dclairmont. There are some nice students, but most have no respect for anyone else. hace más de un año
hace más de un año nmdis said…
smile
I am going to school. After 2 years I will be in College.
Do you wish to meet any fanpoper? If yes, who is s/he?
All of you guys. I wish we could have like a party or something to get to know each other. (Hopefully none of us are cats)

Same Question
MalloMar commented…
Hahahaha Cats! I amor that idea. Wish I knew of someone here who lived closer to me. hace más de un año
dclairmont commented…
I suspect a few gatos here as well...... hace más de un año
^I KNEW IT!!! hace más de un año
I'm socially awkward so it'd pretty much just be awkward silence haha, but I'd still like to meet all you guys, even if I'd be an awkward mess c:

Feelings on the Frozen trailer?
rigo1315 commented…
I would amor to meet tu guys. I'm just really quiet so I'll do most of the listening xp hace más de un año
rigo1315 commented…
sometimes.... :3 hace más de un año
I like it.

Do you feel that your parents don't trust you sometimes?