princesas de disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

princesas de disney 8127 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2501-2550 of 8127

hace más de un año rigo1315 said…
"Just Around the River Bend" and "Where do I go from here?" would sound really horrible ideas for a wedding song. If I were a female and I used "I'll make a man out of you" Would sound kinky.

For sure I'd probably use "One Song" -Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. or maybe "So this is Love?" Cinderella. And maybe the reprise of "Part of Your world" you know:

Where would we walk?
Where would we run?
If we could stay all day in the sun?
Just you and me
And I could be
Part of your world

Same Question, But describing your mood or how today is?
hace más de un año princecatcher93 said…
My wedding. Groom Music:...Some manly love song. I don't know. Bride Music: Waiting of the Lights. But to dance to, I see the Lights, One Song, Once Upon a dream, Beauty and the Beast and kiss the girl. And I won't play single Ladies, I'll play I won't Say I'm in love.

Do you do Disney Movie Rewards?
hace más de un año LupinPrincess said…
Yes I do! I've been collecting the bluray re-releases and most of the normal new movies releases

I have over 8,000 points, based on most movies giving me about 100 points each, i plan to keep adding till I have enough points for one of the vacation offers
last edited hace más de un año
dclairmont commented…
tu forget to ask a pregunta hace más de un año
LupinPrincess commented…
Oops... hace más de un año
I'll ask a Question.

Have you ever muted a Disney movie and put in your own words?
LupinPrincess commented…
Omg that Does sound fun hace más de un año
MalloMar commented…
No, but I will! hace más de un año
princecatcher93 commented…
Do it guys! hace más de un año
hace más de un año dclairmont said…
Noooo, never knew people did that, but that sounds cool c:

Sprite or Coke?
It's really fun. Try note to quote to movie. hace más de un año
Coke

Favorite clothing store?
hace más de un año mhs1025 said…
Charming Charlie, Forever Young, and Forever 21.

Same question.
hace más de un año Flutey_Girl96 said…
The cheap shops! They're so much nicer, more comfortable and cheaper. I found a really flattering pair of jeans for $7 at KMart, so got two

What is your favourite sport to watch?
hace más de un año dee389 said…
Basketball

Have an instagram account?
rosemina commented…
baloncesto is my fave too! hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
I have one. hace más de un año
hace más de un año rosemina said…
No

Would you describe yourself as an athletic person?
Definitely not!

Describe your perfect day
Wake up 5 and start off by watching some Disney Movies in my parents hot tube, followed by, Once Upon a Time, Sherlock and Doctor Who...Then come on fanpop and tell you guys all about it.

Same Question.
Wake up early and watch sunrise. Then get my breakfast and go for a walk in the alley by the river near my house. Then take my family and go for lunch in a trip out of the city. Then return to home and watch as many movies with my favourite actors as I can! Later in the evening go to cinema or a concert with my friends, and then for food and walk in the harbour and return to home around 4 am! And finally grab my favourite book and read it until 5 am!!!

I could easily do that if I was not to lazy to wake up early. :/

Same question!
A day at a disney park with no lines and all my friends
HEAVEN

If u got to pick Disney's next fairy tale remake what would it be? Would u change the story to be more "disney"?
Good question....perhaps Snow White and Rose Red...It's the fairy tale I remember distinctly in my early childhood. I always prefer the fairy tales to remain classic as they are even if this means they 'll have a bad end.

How do you feel about yourself in your social world? Do you think you are in full harmony with the people around you and your way of living or you feel that you are meant to find a different place to live and other people to meet, like Belle?
 Good question....perhaps Snow White and Rose Red...It's the fairy tale I remember distinctly in my ea
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
Warning: Selfish, emotional rant ahead.
I'd have to say that I feel uncomfortable around everyone, even sometimes my family. I have one friend who I can be myself with, but she's down south for a half year. I do love my family, but I have difficulty making and keeping friends. I had two cousins who were my best friends, but both moved away. When I visit them, we get along okay, but things just aren't the same. I try, but I feel like everyone judges me. I guess I want to go somewhere else to start over new, but I'd miss the few that I love.

Are you in school right now? How is it going?
dclairmont commented…
I know what tu mean MalloMar, often times I wish I could just mover and get a fresh start.. hace más de un año
Mongoose09 commented…
I'm the same as tu too. It sucks because people think I'm antisocial (well, sometimes I am, haha) but mostly I'm just not good in social situations hace más de un año
I'm in my finally year of Homeschool/12th Grade, I'm taking College Classes and other classes at home. It's going well.

If you could dream cast the main 5 roles of your favorite DP movie, who would you cast*? *Not counting the actors already in the movie.
dclairmont commented…
How do tu like homeschooling? hace más de un año
It's really fun. I can learn what I want, when I want. And I can go on the web anytime I want too! hace más de un año
Well it'd be awesome if Tangled had Meg as Rapunzel, Phillip as Flynn (Meg w/ Phillip would be a funny dynamic I think), Aurora as Mother Gothel (don't ask, in my mind Aurora is a diabolical villain in disguise), Captain Gantu from Lilo and Stitch as Maximus (again, don't ask), and Chesire Cat as Pascal. (Not sure if I answered your question right....)

this was fun! Same question
Belle, Jasmine, Alice, Wendy and Lumiere

Do you have premature grey hair?
hace más de un año nmdis said…
smile
No I don't have. And I don't even want it. What's your scariest nightmare?
hace más de un año LibelluleBleu said…
Being buried alive

Same!
Waking up with a bed of bugs eating me alive

Same question
hace más de un año goldenivy said…
This one I've actually had several times, but tall ghost-like creatures slowly sliding out of my closet towards me, one by one.

What are your thoughts on Frozen so far?
smile
Hmm. I was really skeptical from the beginning. I was excited, but prepared to be disappointed. Now that I'm looking at all of the spoilers, it's surprising and intriguing! I just can't wait! The music so far is great, the animation looks okay, the characters pull me in (Elsa is my personal favorite so far), etc.

Have you ever watched a movie for the first time wanting to hate it, but end up loving it (Or the opposite : wanting to love it, but end up hating it)?
I wanted to love the twilight saga, but it was so shit it was hard to even like, let alone love

What's your favourite snack?
Kettle cooked chips. I can eat an entire bag in one sitting haha

Same question
Hard...Popcorn, chips, raisins, cookies and Nutella.

Favorite Super Villain?
hace más de un año Mongoose09 said…
Loki!!

Favourite Super Hero movie?
tu just became my best friend. hace más de un año
dclairmont commented…
LOKI!!!!!!!!!! hace más de un año
Mongoose09 commented…
We could conquer the world!! hace más de un año
hace más de un año MaidofOrleans said…
The Avengers!!!

Favorite super hero?
Thor! The God of Thunder!!!!!

Who would you want to save you in the picture I just posted?
 Thor! The God of Thunder!!!!! Who would tu want to save tu in the picture I just posted?
Mongoose09 commented…
lol at the Robert Downey Jr pic, hes like "uh no tu can save yourself" hace más de un año
LupinPrincess commented…
Oh god those pictures...o.o hace más de un año
Chris Hemsworth. Love him in Thor, but haven't seen the avengers yet. Might watch that tonight. Anyway, he's hot, a skilled actor, Aussie, and his brother is Gale. Nuff said.

Same question
Mongoose09 commented…
So glad I'm not the only one who's not seen Avengers, I must watch it soon! (I've seen Thor though). Mmm Gale =P hace más de un año
Christian Bale, Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman and Robert Downey Jr., my main favourites, going to watch the Avengers and Wolverine soon. Downloaded it but haven watch it yet!

Team Batman or Team Superman?
Batman

Last thing you burnt?
My toast. lol

Would you rather go to Narnia, Hogwarts, or Middle Earth (LotR)?
HOGWARTS! Although, I'd also love to go to Narnia.

Do you collect anything?
Junk....I'm a pack rat. But I do collect that's not junk, Disney stuff, snow globes and maps of places that I have been.

You going to die in the next 24 hours, what would you do? You can't cure yourself (That takes all the fun out of it.)
hace más de un año DisnerdGleek said…
Make things right with people who have hurt me (and vice-versa), tell the guy I like that I like him, try to make a few of my dreams come true.

Have you heard about Fantastic Beasts? If so, are you excited for it?
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry but I'm so excited. hahah)

Are you going to watch 'Saving Mr Banks'? (it's about Walt Disney and the author of Mary Poppins, released in November/December) I'm really looking forward to it!
smile
Yes! I'm going to see it as soon as there's a decent version online (which will be a long wait)!

Do you think Fanpop has changed you at all? If so, is it a good or bad change?
It 's a good change. I became more respectful to other people's opinions!

Was this a good, bad or usual day for you?
MalloMar commented…
Same. I yhink I started to express my opinion more. IWhen I first joined, I didn't really say what I thought, I just tried to make everyonwe happy, whether I agreed o notl. I g,uess I'm más honest now, on here and in the real world. hace más de un año
MalloMar commented…
Sorry for all of the grammer/spelling mistakes. My tablet doesn't mostrar what I'm typing. It's frustrating. hace más de un año
Usual...didn't really do anything..

same question
Good. I sat back and did nothing, like we all should on Saturdays! I like the feeling of being bored, just because I still can be. All of the adults in my family say that they don't ever get bored because they are always busy with something. I guess being bored makes me feel like I'm still a kid, in a way.

Are you more likely to look ahead in life or look in the past?
I tend to look into both, but the past more

Are your fingernails long, medium or short?
Short, I have a terrible habit of biting my finger nails (I know, gross) I used to do it all the time as a kid, but then I stopped, but recently I've gotten back into doing it...though I'm trying to stop..

Same question
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
I'm the same, although I tend to pick mine rather than bite them hace más de un año
MalloMar commented…
I do both, so I have no nails... hace más de un año
Mongoose09 commented…
^ same hahah hace más de un año
Currently short because I just cut them the other day. Usually I'll grow them until they're pretty long and one of them breaks and then I'll cut them again.

Which princess's dream do you want most? (Like Belle's adventure or Tiana's restaurant.)
To be free, so I guess that's both Jasmine's and Merida's. I just want to be free from school, homework, study, worrying, and certain people that I have to live with. Unfortunately, I'm not free from most of these until mid-November

Same question
I suppose Pocahontas' - to find my own path in life, which sort of falls hand in hand with Rapunzel's "When will my life begin?" so yeah both of those. Also Belle's of wanting adventure. I want to travel a lot.

What's your favourite 1950s Disney movie?
dclairmont commented…
Same here! hace más de un año
Hard....Sleeping Beauty and Alice in Wonderland are close, but by a little Alice in Wonderland

Did you like the early Renaissance (up until Lion King) or the late Renaissance (up until Tarzan) better?
I guess early Renaissance, but I haven't seen many of the late Renaissance movies so I can't judge very well.

If you woke up one day and your hair looked exactly like one of the DP's, whose hair would you want?
Merida, although I would freak first

Have u ever had a birthday party with a disney movie as a theme?