princesas de disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

princesas de disney 8127 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 8127

hace más de un año DisnerdGleek said…
Yes I'm a Doctor Who fan! and yes, I'm so sad about that!

Do you like Miley Cyrus's new song, We Can't Stop?
hace más de un año mhs1025 said…
I haven't heard it. Nor do I plan to.

Do you wish Disney added animal heroines to the line-up?
hace más de un año dee389 said…
Yes, it would be cool.

Do you like Lavender or Ylang Ylang, in particularly the smell?
hace más de un año Flutey_Girl96 said…
I've never heard of that ylang ylang before, but I do like the smell of dry lavender, not so much the fresh flowers

You you have a tablet (eg, iPad)? If so, what do you think of it?
last edited hace más de un año
I don't have a tablet. :P

What's the worst crime you can think of?
Raping!!!

Do you like Mozart?
I don't think I've heard the Mozarts...

If you go back to page 54, you'll see the question I asked about you sharing a sleeper car on a train with a hot guy. Somebody already answered, but I'd like to know what YOU'D do? (Similar to a question Flutey_Girl96 asked.)
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Thanks for the credit :) I was so tired I couldn't think when I dicho to do that... hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
No prob. I had gone back to that pregunta and thought to myself "What would somebody else do?". hace más de un año
The question, for those who can't remember fully: Say you were going on a trip and you decide to take the train. You get a sleeper car,but you have to share it with a hot guy who grabbed the top bunk. Would you rather...A.Get another sleeper car. (or at least try to) B.Listen to the guy snore, sleep-talk, etc... all night. Or C.Ask him why he's in your sleeper car. (Humor me if it's too confusing)
I'd probably do all three: First I'd ask him why he was in my sleeper car, then I'd listen to him snore or whatever for a bit, but when it got too annoying, I'd try and get a different car.

Have you ever been to a masquerade party or ball?
No I haven't unfortunetly :P

If you found out you were going to sit next to a famous person on a plane, would you... A. Go stir-crazy. B. Pretend you don't know he's famous. Or C. Keep your cool and ask "Are you such-and-such?"?
Both A and C!!!

Do you wish you could see the ballet version of Sleeping Beauty?
Not really, TBH

Have you read the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick?
hace más de un año princecatcher93 said…
Never read of it. Is it good?

(Besides the fairy tales) Have you read any of the books some of the Disney movies are based off of?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
I think it is. it's about ángeles and all that paranormal stuff associated with them hace más de un año
No.

How do you like the new banner?
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
smile
I liked a different one better, but it's very pretty! Are you afraid of thunderstorms?
When they get too severe.

Same question.
No I love thunderstorms. Because with Lightning and Thunder comes Thor! *squeal*

Who do you think is prettier? Elsa or Anna?
smile
Elsa. Maybe it's her dress. She looks very elegant!

What was the last movie you watched?
Ramona and Beezus. Great movie.

Same Question.
BRAVE.

How do you like to take trips by going...A. In your car. B. On a train. Or C. On a plane.
All three!

Like Kenny G?
hace más de un año disneyland2013 said…
Nope.

What are your plans for the summer?
hace más de un año rigo1315 said…
I know Summer is different for everyone. Mine started back in May. Currently I have volunteered at my local library, participated with a Youth Group, Swimming at my brothers Swim practices, Birthday's, and Work. My plans for July? Er... I don't know xp

Same question
I don't really have any big plans. But I AM getting my blue belt in karate this Saturday! EEEK!

Describe your perfect day.
Saturday, no homework, nice weather that isn't too warm or cold. I'd read in the hammock for ages, then in the evening, I'd snuggle with my boyfriend and we'd watch a movie together before going to bed, where I fall asleep in his arms

Same question
Basically in the summer when some of my family members want to come over for a swim. We probably spend the whole day outside no matter how hot it is.

Do you have an interesting story from your past?
Well, I don't know whether this is it, but my former PE teacher was admitted to the hospital because she passed out and several of her colleagues from my school donated blood to her. One day after school, I visited at the hospital (where my dad works) and I had decided to donate my blood too. But thank God she was alright in the end!

Same question?
This recently happened. My brother had pushed me in my pool and I got out and chased him. My feet came up from under me and I slipped on the newly-cut grass. I examined myself and it turns out-I got 2 big red spots on my thigh AND on my left elbow! (My brother calls 'em "strawberries".)

Same question.
My boyfriend and I were in the same grade 2 class, but didn't realise until after we started going out and his mum dug up old school photos. He changed schools because of the teacher we had that year

Do you have any framed photos in your room?
mhs1025 commented…
What was wrong with y'all's teacher? hace más de un año
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
She dicho that he had a learning disability, and treated him like he did, but then at his new school, he was one of the smartest kids there hace más de un año
If I'm not mistaken, yes......

Favourite Kelly Clarkson song?
hace más de un año RoseElizabeth said…
'Already Gone'.

Sweet or spicy?
Both!!

Are you a professional gymnast?
hace más de un año shanyuisboss said…
No

sweet or sour?
Sour 51% Sweet 49%. Both

Have you ever wanted to be the voice of a Disney Character? (Princess, Prince, Villain, Sidekick, Random person anyone?)
I have. I'd LOVE to be a voice-over for one someday!

Do you hate it when your plans have to get cancelled?
Depends on the plans! I can be antisocial sometimes.

Have you ever lost a pet before?
Yes. We lost bunnies and hamsters also a snake...and two dogs.

Do you have any brothers and/or sisters?
smile
Yesss! A lot! 4 brothers (2 older, 2 younger) 3 (2 older, 1 younger)

Have you ever dyed your hair?
hace más de un año RoseElizabeth said…
No, but I have highlights.

Have you ever ridden in a convertible?
Nope

Watch Mask of Zorro or the Zorro series?
hace más de un año MaidofOrleans said…
Nope.

What's your favorite quote by a famous person?
hace más de un año rosemina said…
I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free. - Nikos Kazantzakis, Greek Writer

Same question
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid - Albert Einstein

If you went to a Disney themed party, who/what would you go dressed as?
Maybe Simba. I have a mask that I wore for Halloween when I was 3 and for 2 years I wore it to watch the Lion King.

If not I'd might go as Jack Sparrow I pulled it off at school my Senior year :3

Sort of the same question. Have you ever dressed up as a Disney related character before? If so what was the occasion?
Yeah, I dressed up as Ariel. It was Book Week at school, and we had to dress up as a character from our favourite book

Have you heard of Imagine Dragons? If so, what do you think of them?
MaidofOrleans commented…
I amor Imagine Dragons! hace más de un año
I think I have they do Radio Active right? Anyway their cool not my favorite.

Have you ever made a Disney Crossover Picture? If so can you post in it your answer?
sweetie-94 commented…
Yes, they did Radioactive, I'm not a big fan of the original, but there's a cover of the song that I really love, other than that song I haven't heard the rest of their songs hace más de un año
hace más de un año sweetie-94 said…
Yes, many of them, here's my favorite one :)

What are your plans for the summer apart from being on Fanpop?
 Yes, many of them, here's my favorito! one :) What are your plans for the summer apart from being o
MalloMar commented…
It's so cute! hace más de un año
I'm working full time at my local zoo, and in July I'm going to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival with a couple of my best friends. I'm super excited! I'm also working on my blog that I co-author with one of my friends, and I've started re-writing my novel that I've been working on for a few years. I just don't like it so far, so I'm starting over with it from a different angle.

Have you ever written a story for fun? If so, what was it about?
shanyuisboss commented…
If tu go to the shakespeare festival tu are taking me with tu o else! hace más de un año
MaidofOrleans commented…
Haha ok tu can stow away in my suitcase XD hace más de un año
rigo1315 commented…
I suck at escritura so I pretty much make up my stories. I have a bunch from disney hace más de un año
MaidofOrleans commented…
I understand. I have writers block aaalll the time! hace más de un año
hace más de un año shanyuisboss said…
yes, I am currently writing one and I have written a few before. I don't like sharing my ideas for this kind of stuff online (sorry) but i will say it is about elements but that's it. I am currently working on the character development. I am trying to find every website i can find about different story tropes and stuff to make my story perfect.

what was the longest period of time that you have never seen a friend? I have never seen one of my best friends since seventh grade because her brother got married and he left to chicago to live with his wife and have the wedding there so the family moved with him. I still have my friend's email though.
MaidofOrleans commented…
That's fine if tu don't want to share your ideas! I totally understand :) hace más de un año
I haven't seen my friend Molly for several years! I miss her, but we still write letters to each other. Goooo snail mail! :D

Same question.
My two best friends Marie and Memo. It's been at least a year now. Marie moved away to New Mexico in High School, but she came back last year for my birthday. Memo last time I saw him we watched Snow White and the Huntsman. Marie I still call, text, and facebook. Sadly Memo passed away in October so really the last time I saw him was at his funeral.

Have you ever dreamed about someone that was already dead?
MaidofOrleans commented…
I'm so sorry about that. :( It's hard to lose someone close to you, but dont' worry, you'll pull through. hace más de un año
rigo1315 commented…
Thank tu and yes I take death very gracefully it personally scares me, but to others it doesn't overwhelm me into depression aside from that he was a great friend and left is mark firmly implanted in all who loved him. hace más de un año