princesas de disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

princesas de disney 8127 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 8127

hace más de un año mhs1025 said…
I don't think I have, but I think I've tried to eat a jalapeno once. (The 2nd time I dug in, one burned the side of my lip :P)

Do you watch NCIS: LA?
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Flutey_Girl96 said…
No, I don't. Not sure if it even airs over in Australia. Anyway, I hardly have time for TV shows because of school.

Do you have a nervous habit?
hace más de un año shanyuisboss said…
When I'm nervous, I start to pace and bite my nails.

Do you give in to dares?
hace más de un año SweetPea2007 said…
nope...got better things to do and I have nothing to hide so I always choose truth

Favorite book?
ANYTHING by Matt Christopher and the American Girl series.

Which commercial(s) do you hate right now?
hace más de un año DreamyGal said…
The sad SPCA ones. I have to change the channel or go to a different room.

Who was your first celebrity crush?
Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts. I'd talk about him EVERY single day!

Who was your 1st idol?
Sami Yousef, he's a famous Arab singer.

How would you describe your friends?
Always there when I need them.

Who do you get emotional support from the most?
My family, especially my mom.

Have you ever had a good friend that changed in a bad way?
hace más de un año rosemina said…
Unfortunately yes. She changed a lot and I just couldn't be friends with her anymore. But I still love her.

Have you ever fallen for somebody at the first sight?
It wasn't exactly love at first sight but I got kind of interested when I first saw them. I don't fall in love with somebody at first sight, I need to get to know them more.

Have any of your crushes find out that you liked them? If yes, how did your crush react?
hace más de un año DisnerdGleek said…
Yeah. A few actually. And if they liked me back, then they normally had a girlfriend at the time and I got over them by the time they were single and asked me out. If they didn't, they'd tell me and I'd be like "Okay." haha.

Do you play The Sims. If so, are you looking forward to The Sims 4?
Mongoose09 commented…
can't wait for Sims 4!!! hace más de un año
no.

Worst vacation ever?
hace más de un año princecatcher93 said…
Last year, we tried to go out West (In the USA) and our camper broken down so we had to stay in a hotel and I ended up getting really sick and threw up all over the room.

Same question. Worst vacation ever?
hace más de un año rosemina said…
Last year, because there were some health issues...but now everything is alright.

Best vacation ever?
Yearly summer trip to my grandparent's holiday house. Always awesome, and next time I'm going, it's with friends rather than family :)

Most embarrassing moment?
hace más de un año dee389 said…
I forgot to zip my pants many times.

Do you like Caroling?
I've never been.

What was the most shocking moment to you in 2007?
Finding out my cousin was getting married.

Have you ever been a bridesmaid?
Nope

Favourite song by OneRepublic?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Secrets, the original Apologise, and a few más that would just wind on and on. I amor OneRepublic :) hace más de un año
I don't listen to them?

Do you like rap?
A bit!

Do you know the Vienna Boys Choir?
hace más de un año princecatcher93 said…
I think so...is that the cute boys school that sings really well....If yes then I do.

Favorite Non-Disney Movie Song.
Once upon a December

Favorite CGI movie (disney or non disney)?
hace más de un año Mongoose09 said…
Finding Nemo

Are you looking forward to the upcoming Disney movie "Planes"?
not really...it looks a little silly...my little girls are excited but they get excited about all animated movies...

What adult movie are you looking forward to coming out this year? (Mine is Enders Game, Hobbit part 2, Hangover 3, Iron Man 3, and The second Hunger Game movie!)
By far The Lone Ranger!

Do you watch Criminal Minds?
Nope,I barely watch t.v

Do you think melody is a lame rip off of Ariel?
No. Why do you say/think that?

Say you were going on a trip and you decide to take the train. You get a sleeper car,but you have to share it with a hot guy who grabbed the top bunk. Would you rather...A.Get another sleeper car. (or at least try to) B.Listen to the guy snore, sleep-talk, etc... all night. Or C.Ask him why he's in your sleeper car. (Humor me if it's too confusing)
shanyuisboss commented…
I don't think she is, other people think that. hace más de un año
I'm not allowed to sleep with guys in the same room so I'd have to find a different bunker.

favorite board game as a kid?
mhs1025 commented…
how come you're not allowed to sleep in the same room with guys? hace más de un año
shanyuisboss commented…
^Religious reasons. And a lot of bad things can happen, besides, I don't feel comfortable sleeping with guys in a room. hace más de un año
shanyuisboss commented…
Unless I am married to that guy, it is forbidden in my religion hace más de un año
Monopoly! I also had this game called "Travel the World" which taught you about the capital cities of different countries in a fun way. I loved it!

Do you have a lucky number?
hace más de un año milky-way said…
Yeah 26, simply because my birthday is 2/6 and the first letter of my name is the 26th letter of the alphabet. I don't know if it's overly lucky though, lol.

Last movie you saw at the cinema? Was it good?
DisnerdGleek commented…
My lucky number is 26, too! I was born on the 26th of June, my name has 26 letters in it all together, I'm always 26th on the roster in school, and I always get put in asiento number 26. hace más de un año
oh, jeez, this is going back a while... um... The Hobbit part 1, back in January. Haven't really had time to go to the cinema because of school.

Do you like wearing hoodies?
hace más de un año RoseElizabeth said…
Yes, love them! Have so many to choose from too :)

What's your current obsession?
Wearing my fingerless gloves, if that counts. If not, listening to music while studying. Only just started being able to do it and not get distracted by the songs

Can you crack any of your joints at will?
Nope!

Are you superstitious?
Nope, except for the fact that Chinese Dragons are lucky animals!!!

Have you watch Beautiful Creatures?
That sounds familiar.

Are you double-jointed?
No

Do you like Twilight and all that?
EWWW! I HATE Twilight! I'm sorry if I sound hateful, but I just do...

What part of your hometown scares you?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
I don't like it either, just wanted to know other people's opinions on it hace más de un año
There isn't really a place that scares me, it's quite a quiet town. If I had to choose one, it'd probably be the area behind the softball diamond, or the skatepark.

this is probably a long shot, but did you get wind of caustic soda being put on chips instead of salt in an Australian fast food restaurant?
I don't live in Australia...

What was the worst trip you've ever been on?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
That's why I dicho it was a long shot. It was terrible. About 20 people had to go to hospital with burns to their mouths and throats, including kids about 3 and 4 years old. The "restaurant" was closed for two days, and full of investigators hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
OMG! That's terrible! I hope all the people are okay! hace más de un año
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Yeah, it was terrible. I don't know anyone personally that was affected por it, but I can guess that they're wanting answers. Many people think it was deliberate, but the manager is saying it was an accident (very unlikely) hace más de un año
what do you mean? My hometown was very small so if you mean was there a bad part of town, no....well there were some dirt roads I would not want to travel alone, but that is mostly because anything can happen to you alone out in the middle of nowhere...wait there was this one house way out on this dirt road where I lived that was a bit creepy (it had barb wire around the name "Youngbloods" and I always heard a cat and it looked liked it was lived in, but I never saw a cat or anyone else)..but I have not been there in 10 yrs....so it might not seem so scary now...oh there was one community in the next town over that I was told never to go into (it was called Prince Hall Manor and it was an all black community, I was told if I went in there I would be hurt because I was a white girl...not even white cops went there....my aunt's car broke down there once and some black men helped her quickly and told her she should not come back)...I was not really scared but I never went there....

I will ask it too since my answer sucked:
What part of your hometown scares you?
mhs1025 commented…
tu explained it the best tu could. hace más de un año
Me and my family once went to Chicago and this time it wasn't fun. The other times I have mentioned were fun but this time it wasn't. We took a wrong turn and got lost and it caused too many problems such as fighting. It was really boring and awful.

How many times have you traveled out of your state/country?
viktoriya773 commented…
Chicago isn't fun :( tu have't seen much of it than hace más de un año
shanyuisboss commented…
I've been to Chicago many times, I think it's really fun. If tu think Chicago isn't fun come to Where I live hace más de un año
viktoriya773 commented…
Sorry I though tu meant that Chicago isn't fun... So it is! Right! hace más de un año
Only once. I went to New Zealand with the school choir, but I can say that I turned 14 overseas :)

Do you like Adele?
hace más de un año viktoriya773 said…
I'm not even from America in the first place so once a year I would go to my home country over the summer. Also I went to: Las Vegas, Mexico, Indiana, Wisconsin and so on. The last time my family went on vacation was 3 years a go to Vegas.... I wanna go there again, awesome place

Favorite 90's song.
The crime by far! It's gotten so bad to where you hear about shootings every day! In the summer of 2006, we had like the highest crime rate EVER. My mom doesn't like being downtown alone after dark and I think our crime ratings are the reason. Luckily, it's gone down some over the past year or so. And I worry about my grandparents being affected because they live in a bad neighborhood. But I must admit that they were victims of it. (2 people threw rocks at their bedroom window)

Who are you over-protective of?
mhs1025 commented…
How did MY answer from the anterior pregunta get ALL THE WAY down here?!?!? hace más de un año
This is all so jumbled, I'm not sure what question to answer LOL
Favorite 90s song: I can't decide. Besides, most of the songs I love I don't even know if they are from the 80s or 90s.
Do you like Adele: sorry, but I hate her voice. People can call me crazy, but she doesn't sing very good at all and I have my own reasonings for that. One of them is that she pushes her voice far too much.

Favorite Michael Jackson song?