princesas de disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

princesas de disney 8127 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5851-5900 of 8127

hace más de un año Mongoose09 said…
No.

Have you seen Big Hero 6? //if so did you like it?
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
I haven't seen it, but I think I'll like it.

Do you have friends on Fanpop?
hace más de un año MaidofOrleans said…
Um, kinda? I've had some good conversations with several users on here. Idk if I'm active enough to warrant calling any of them friends though.

What's your favorite autumn drink?
hace más de un año mhs1025 said…
Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks! I've gotta quench my thirst with that drink EVERY time!

Do you sometimes have anxiety attacks for no reason at all? (I.E. You're nervous, but you don't know what's making you that way. Trust me, it's happened to me afew times. :P)
hace más de un año dee389 said…
Yes, due to moodswing sometimes!

Same questions!
I don't really know. They just come on. :P

Has it ever taken you a long time to get over something you thought was bad?
hace más de un año uploaded900 said…
Let's just say I'm a hard person to forgive

Do you like club music?
NOOOOOOO!!!

Do you like to learn to Malaysian foods?
I like all kinds of cuisine. I don't remember if I've ever had Malaysian food, but I'd love to try it and learn about it if I got the chance!

What's your favorite kind of food? (i.e. Mexican, Italian, Chinese, etc.)
hace más de un año Aang_Lite said…
I would have to say Italian, though I'm not sure whether American Italian really counts.

How bad of a procrastinator are you?
hace más de un año AnimaIuco said…
If college classes are very difficult, I don't procrastinate studies or another activities at all. But if I'm in vacations, I tend to procrastinate everything... From getting up to doing the dishes.

How old you were when you had your first kiss?
hace más de un año MalloMar said…
blush
14. I've never had a boyfriend though...

Same question
mhs1025 commented…
I've only had 3. :P hace más de un año
hace más de un año Aang_Lite said…
18, I didn't really have any romantic inclinations till I was in college. A bit weird.

Do you like the holiday season?
hace más de un año AnimaIuco said…
Yes, because I'm able to travel to the town where I was born and stay some time with my family.

Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
Nope. I've always wanted to though haha. (Only with the proper instigation of course.)

If you've had your first kiss: was it good, bad, or neither?
It was good. With all due respect, I'd rather not go into further detail.

Do you have any health problems? (I just found out that I have acid reflux. :P)
hace más de un año princecatcher93 said…
I had depression and I had an eating disorder last early this year, which is one of the reasons, I left fanpop, (IT wasn't helping). But now I'm fine. (Heads up, I am fine, I've been good for six months, I am willing to talk about it if you guys do worry some more. TBH I'm over it and ready to move on.)

Which one of the Big Hero 6 team members, did you relate to the most? If you haven't seen Big Hero 6.
What is at the top of your Christmas list? (You can answer both if you have seen Big Hero 6, or know a little about the team. But I can't tell you what to do)
mhs1025 commented…
Oh my! I hate that! But I need to confess something as well-I was almost diagnosed with anorexia 22 months ago. If it weren't for the wake-up call I received, God knows where I'd be today. What I'm trying to say is I've been there, too. You're not alone. hace más de un año
I haven't seen Big Hero 6, but at the top of my Christmas list is Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

What was the most immature thing you ever saw on television?
hace más de un año chgirl101 said…
meh
Um. I have no idea, but if YouTube counts, it would be a big tie. (I watch smosh.)
What's your favorite color?
Purple! Especially darker, reddish pink purples.

What's your least favorite subject?
LupinPrincess commented…
U mean maroon? Maroon is red n purple mixed...it's my favorite! hace más de un año
hace más de un año rigo1315 said…
Statistics I never liked it . I only took it once. Just couldn't get my head around it at all.

Ready for Christmas?
YES!!!

Do you like to see Ballet show??
I love the ballet! I don't get to go very often though since it's so expensive.

What's a random, interesting yet useless fact you know?
Um, not that I'm aware of.

Same question
That stingrays have cartilage instead of bones in their bodies. It's the same kind us human beings have in our ears and noses!

Same question.
This ones terrible, but I love it. Jack Frost died in 1712. When he was alive he lived in a rural village in Pennsylvania before it became a state and before the revolutionary war. His mom divorced in Maryland that legalized divorce at the end of the 1600s and moved to Pennsylvania. Jack Frost would never met a human until 2012 so even though Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Ariel, and Cinderella lived during the 1800s nobody would have seen him. So this is a really useless fact about the United States and the movie Rise of the Guardians combined to make a lovely story.

Have you ever researched a character you love before like I have trying to piece them into history and making it believable?
mhs1025 commented…
Don't forget-Pocahontas lived during the 1600's. hace más de un año
rigo1315 commented…
Oh my gosh that's the best part because she did and Jack I'm concluding was born on 1695 just a few years after the Salem Witch trials and when tu line up timelines and events together it just blows my mind at just how not very long hace they occured. hace más de un año
hace más de un año nmdis said…
Well yes I have tried to search about Ariel but I didn't found much.

Have you ever been in a dilemma to choose one between two of your close friends?
I don't think so, thankfully!

Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show is your favorite? A. The one from 1987. B. The one from 2003. Or C. The one from 2012.
I only knew the TMNT as an arcade game in Mexico and the turtles who loved Pizza. So I've never seen 1987 Ninja Turtles other than a game. For sure 2003 I preferred the 2D animation more.

So who still has Finals?
hace más de un año PrincessVandal said…
Just finished mine.

What are you doing for Christmas?
Well, we got some Christmas presents from friends lately and I'm taking my Filipino maid to church.

Same question!
I asked for Christmas off from work so possibly giving out presents to friends and family and just having a nice dinner at home waiting for Santa. After that on Christmas Day me and some friends are going out of town for a youth conference.

Same Question.
We're gonna have some family over. On Christmas Day, I think it's just gonna be me and my parents.

Same question.
hace más de un año Sk8er__grl said…
Really, almost nothing. I'll probably order Chinese food, and watch TV. I don't celebrate Christmas lol. Even if I did, I still hate the holiday. Ahem: Ba-humbug. :3

Has nostalgia even influenced your opinion on a show/character/movie?
Absolutely. both old and new show/characters/movies. I'll praise things from the old even if it wasn't that great at all when you look at it for a few moments. And anything new needs to be prepared because if it is from a company that has made great things the pressure is on. And if these new shows/characters/movies get a makeover can it compare to it's original.

What would you like for Christmas?
Tangled on Blu-ray, since it's the only DP movie I don't yet own. Also SWatSD on Blu-ray since I want to start transitioning my collection of VHSs into Blu-rays. (Although I was informed today that instead of SWatSD I will be getting SB since that's the one that's in stores at the moment.)

Same question!
hace más de un año kristenfan10109 said…
I haven't really thought about it its to late anyway
If you could have any disney prince for a day or Christmas who would it be? (Why optional)
kristenfan10109 commented…
I would of course to choose Prince Eric hace más de un año
hace más de un año Sk8er__grl said…
Kristoff! He's like my dream guy. He's sweet, awkward like me, protective, and has just enough flaws that he won't find me that weird. XD Ack, he's just one giant teddy bear! <3

Same Question!
Nice hace más de un año
Sk8er__grl commented…
Thank you. :) hace más de un año
Your welcome :) hace más de un año
hace más de un año LupinPrincess said…
Prince hans cuz he's a challenge....I won't go into detail cuz it's a mature subject

Is your favorite princess just like you in any way?
hace más de un año kristenfan10109 said…
Absolutely! Ariel and I have so much in common
If you could trade places with any princess for a day who would if be? (Why optional)
rigo1315 commented…
I totally think I went over your question... Ummmm... Ariel I amor the ocean. I wouldn't want to trade with her when she's human o meeting the sea witch I want of día of just ocean hace más de un año
I love Belle, but I'm nothing like her. I think what we both share is the need for adventure and judgement on others. Belle is very good at not judging, but she can read people. I don't judge, but knowing if your a backstabber or someone awesome takes time for me.

Same Question.
Definitely Anna and Elsa!!!! Because it never snows here in Malaysia and I will have to LET IT GO!!!!

Are you doing carolling this year?
hace más de un año Sparklefairy375 said…
At first I'm confused what is "carolling" and I searched it in Google, it was related with Christmas. Sorry, I don't celebrate Christmas!

If some day you have an opportunity to go to Disneyland, which Disney character that you will be asked to take a picture together?
nmdis commented…
^Same problem :( hace más de un año
hace más de un año nmdis said…
Definitely Tinkerbell I LOVE her
same question.
hace más de un año Sparklefairy375 said…
Mickey and Minnie Mouse definitely, they both are Disney's icon!
Same question.
I've gone like 7 times to Disneyland and I NEVER GOT A PHOTO WITH BELLE. I once saw her on the other side of the park and she was leaving. It was sad. I also wouldn't mind a picture with Meeko or Pocahontas.

A good or best memory THIS YEAR?
My boyfriend and I celebrating our one year anniversary! This is the longest relationship either of us has been in so far! :D

Same question
Probably Halloween. Me and my dad went to a game and a quarter of fans, including myself, dressed up. Kids trick-or-treated around the tailgating areas! I even saw quite afew girls dressed up as Anna, Elsa, and afew other DP's. It was so much fun! AND, my 21 birthday! I'll never forget THAT either!

Same question.
My Birthday, where the youths organised a trip to Bukit Merah water theme park just outside of my hometown of Ipoh, and it was a pure coincidence, because God gave me a sweet nice outing with the church youths and something different, splashy and watery!!!!

Same question.
hace más de un año queenmeredith said…
Being able to go to Quebec City and Montreal with my French class. It was my first time leaving the country, and it was a magical experience! Walking through the old city in Quebec City made me feel like Belle venturing through her French village...c'est parfait!

Same question.