princesas de disney DP cine DVD/Blu-Ray collection

AnimaIuco posted on Feb 01, 2012 at 01:23AM
I am aware that maybe most of you don't really collect DVDs and Blu-Rays, but I think that some of you might and I'm rather curious to see your collection. Here are the pictures of mine. I took a pic of the whole collection, but then I put all the DP Movies DVDs and BDs in my bed to get a better picture.

Don't notice about I having two versions of the same movie (specially with TLM).

PHOTO #1 - Only DP Movies

I am aware that maybe most of tu don't really collect DVDs and Blu-Rays, but I think that some of yo

princesas de disney 13 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año AnimaIuco said…
PHOTO #2 - The Little Mermaid Collection. The first DVD (from left to right) is the regular brazilian DVD. The second, I made my self, because the movie was redubbed in Brazil when it was released on DVD and so I created my own version of the DVD, mastering the VHS audio with the DVD image. The third DVD is the U.S.A 2-disc set - I imported it from Amazon because the brazilian DVD only has 1 disc. The fourth DVD is a special edition with metallic case and a book. And I still have the sequels in DVD too.
 foto #2 - The Little Mermaid Collection. The first DVD (from left to right) is the regular brazilian
PHOTO #3 - Picture of the internal customized art I made for the DVD.
 foto #3 - Picture of the internal customized art I made for the DVD.
PHOTO #4 - Snow White 2-disc DVD and 3-disc Blu-Ray combo with slipcovers
 foto #4 - Snow White 2-disc DVD and 3-disc Blu-Ray combo with slipcovers
PHOTO #5 - Cinderella regular brazilian DVD and special edition with metallic case and book / Sleeping Beauty 2-disc brazilian set with slipcover and UK Blu-Ray (I bought if from UK because at that time, Blu-Rays were really expensive in Brazil)
 foto #5 - cenicienta regular brazilian DVD and special edition with metallic case and book / Sleepin
PHOTO #6 - Beauty and the Beast collection (2002 2-disc brazilian set, 2010 2-disc Blu-Ray set and Belle's Magical World DVD), Aladdin 2-disc brazilian se, Pocahontas musical edition with slipcover, Mulan 2-disc set, Tangled and PatF Blu-Rays.
 foto #6 - Beauty and the Beast collection (2002 2-disc brazilian set, 2010 2-disc Blu-Ray set and Be
PHOTO #7 - Complete Disney/Pixar movies collection (chronological order). PLEASE, post pictures of your collections too ! (of course you don't need to post so many like I did).
 foto #7 - Complete Disney/Pixar cine collection (chronological order). PLEASE, post pictures of yo
hace más de un año DreamyGal said…
smile
What a cute idea! I'll take pictures of mine tonight and try to post them tomorrow. I have just about all of them on VHS as well, but they are packed up and in my shed.
hace más de un año DreamyGal said…
Oh, and I love the art in picture #3 :)
hace más de un año Pink_Love said…
I have just started my Disney Collection. So I only have 2 or 3 Disney ones. Then I have The Swan Princess && Anastasia. But I plan to continue mine. so i can have a huge collection too.
hace más de un año alexon31 said…
smile
Nice idea! I'll upload some pictures of my collection as soon as I can.
hace más de un año sweetie-94 said…
meh
It's going to take long before I have all of them since the stores don't have The Little Mermaid and Cinderella (can't wait for the Diamond Edition that comes out this fall, same goes with The Little Mermaid that comes out in 2013 if the world dosen't go under of course), but they have the rest! Now I have 3 DP movies on DVD: The Princess and the Frog, Tangled and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs! I used to have a camera, but just recently I lost it and now I don't know where it is so if I don't find it I'm going to take the photos with my phone instead, but first I have to upload the pictures onto Facebook and then go to my computer and save them there, it's good to know in case you're wondering about the quality cause usually the quality on a phone is less better than a camera, but luckily I have Facebook on my phone so that makes it easy for me to upload the photos and in april I'm going to get a new phone so I think I'll wait until I get my new phone so that the quality is a little better. I might get Pocahontas, Mulan + sequal, Beauty and the Beast + the sequals, Aladdin + sequals and Sleeping Beauty either this month or the next one!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Maria7Potter said…
Wow, I'm jealous! I have all of the DP DVDs, I'm going to take a picture of them soon! I wish more luxury editions came out here...
Just curious, does your Pocahontas dvd have If I Never Knew You in it? This version never came out here.
No, it doesn't = /