princesas de disney ☆~ DP - The encantada navidad icono Contest ~☆

tiffany88 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 11:45AM
Here we are again, it's time for one of the greatest Holidays ever :D For me it's definitely the best.
I'm holding this contest since 2011, but know it will be more fun and challenge, thought the rules are the same but we have 5 + 1 rounds in this year with different kind of Christmas themes.

You can use the 11 Official Disney Princesses: Snow White,Cinderella,Aurora,Ariel,Belle,Jasmin­e,P­oca­hon­tas­,Mu­lan­,Ti­ana­,Ra­pun­zel and Merida. You can't use Elsa or Anna, they're not Official Princesses yet.

Here are the rules: You have to make your own icon.Don’t steal icons. You can use screencaps, pictures from official Disney books, merchandise pictures but you can't use fanarts or pictures that somebody else already edited. Everybody can upload one icon / round, an icon is a square image and can’t bigger than 200x200. No cheating. Don't vote for yourself.

Prize:
I will reward the winner in every round till round 4
1st:3 props + an icon with her/his favourite Princess

in Round 5
I will reward the top 3 winners
1st: 3 props + an icon with her/his favourite Princess
2nd:2 props + an icon with her/his favourite Princess
3rd:1 props + an icon with her/his favourite Princess

Extra round
I'm going to put the top 5 winner icons from the previous rounds in one pick and the winner of the extra round will be the ultimate winner of the contest.
Prize: A wallpaper with her/his favorite Princess!

Winners:
link
* 1.JonnaSe
* 2.Maria7Potter
* 3.Kiraragirl200

Winners:
link
*1.Hajirah4
*2.BelleAnastasia
*3.Chesire

Winners:
link
*1.Awinitarose
*2. 3xZ
*3. Safira-09

the Enchanted Christmas icon contest rounds & themes 2014:

<i>☆ ~ Round 1: Snowflakes | November 30-December
☆ ~ Round 2:
☆ ~ Round 3:
☆ ~ Round 4:
☆ ~ Round 5:

Have fun everyone!!

<i>☆ Next round in 2014! Happy New year!! ☆

Here we are again, it's time for one of the greatest Holidays ever :D For me it's definitely the best
last edited on Nov 30, 2014 at 03:02PM

princesas de disney 136 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...