: Maria. Birthdate
July 22nd of 1997, the día when Irene Bedard ( the voice actress of Pocahontas and one of my most admired people) turned thirty. Location
- Ukraine. Not the most prosperous country in the world but I hope I will live there forever. Being forced to leave my country o even my district is one of my biggest fears. Hobbies
: reading, escritura stories, searching the Internet, listening to music, philosophizing, learning about other's opinion on different topics. Favorite disney film
: Pocahontas. It is and it will always be.
I also amor Tarzan, Hercules, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Treasure Planet, Robin capucha, campana and Beauty and the Beast. Other favorito! films
: animated - the Road to El Dorado, cisne Princess, Braveheart, Odissey(1997). favorito! books
: Greek mythology, tales and stories por Hans Christian Anderson, A Series of Unfortunate Series, Gone with The Wind. I also amor poetry. favorito! music
: Alan Menken and Ennio Morricone for composers, Maitre Gims, Indila, Sting and Amy Winehouse for singers. Favorite artist
: John William Waterhouse
This is my favorito! picture por him.
- green, violet, pink, turquoise. I don't like red. favorito! animals
- doves( I amor listening to them), swans, horses, foxes. I don't like animales as pets because I am too lazy to care of them. I amor simply watch for them and amor them as toys o something like this. I have a teddy zorro, fox with purple eyes whom I named Igor. favorito! plants
- rosado, rosa roses, briar, lilac, grapes( I don't like it as food, I like it as beautiful plant), wheat, oaks, birches.
Roses and lila are two my favorito! kinds of flowers.
Gerda's conversation with flores is my favorito! moment in "Snow Queen'. To be honest, I will always prefer it over Frozen. It's más romantic to me.
: "Justice without strengh is helpless, strength with justice is disgusting"(c) - probably Mas Oyama(?) - especially I amor and I agree with a segundo part. It's a good explanation why some I consider certain character as bad o good role model. And my view on gender problems.
"Being Valiente doesn't mean tu go looking for trouble."(c) Mufasa.
"Robert was the true steel. Stannis is pure iron, black and hard and strong, yes, but brittle, the way iron gets. He'll break before he bends. And Renly, that one, he's copper, bright and shiny, pretty to look at but not worth all that much at the end of the day."(c) Donal Noye from A Song of Ice and fuego por George R. R. Martin - The dicho about Stannis is an extremely accurate describtion of myself. I am very stubborn and lacking adaptability and I see these traits as my greatest weaknesses. I relate to Stannis a lot. Yes, he is not the best person of his universe. But, unfortunately I rarely relate to kind, lovable and nice characters like Myrcella.
"If tu want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."(c) Sirius Black from "Harry Potter"
"It is our choices, Harry, that mostrar what we truly are, far más than our abilities."(c) Albus Dumbledore from "Harry Potter" At my best
: I am analytical, thoughtful, honest with myself and others, able to recognise my flaws and mistakes, trustworthy, imaginative, creative, NEVER cynical, idealistic and interested in making the world better. I also often see things in the unique way. At my worst
: I am lazy, slothful, childish, pessimistic, moody, overly vulnerable and resentful, somewhat vegneful, envious and jealous, not adaptable, impractical, too dreamy. An I am not much of a friend. Some people also think that I have no sense of humor. I am afraid this is because I dislike tiolet, sex and especially politically incorrect humor. I am not ashamed of this at all. Traits I value
- critical thinking, logicality, wisedom, justness, honesty and genuineness, desire to make the world better, helpfulness, moralism, creativity, aestheticism( when it's mild). Traits I dislike in people
- lack of logic o critical thinking, self-centered morality, hypocrisy, cynicism, treachery and backstabbing. link
- here tu can learn más about my values.