This is my first articulo on here but I'd like to put my updated favorito! disney princess lista out there. I will likely make another one in a few weeks after I see Frozen. For now though my lista is this.
1. Jasmine- She is still my number one, I doubt that will change anytime soon. I amor her fiery, independent nature and how she stands up for herself and is not a prized to be won. I admire her for this. I also amor her sweet, compassionate side when she handed an manzana, apple to the child.
2. Aurora-still my segundo favorito! and very dear to me. I amor her dreamy, romantic personality and how she is dutiful and obedient and does what is best for her kingdom por going to marry her betrothed, who she doesn't know is really Prince Philip, which shows she is selfless.
3. Ariel- still my third favorite. I amor how adventurous and bubbly she is. I admire her determination in doing whatever it takes to become human and her bravery in rescuing Eric. I also amor that she is a red-head like me.
4. Rapunzel-still number four. I amor how creative, energetic and caring she is. I also amor how unselfish she is por giving up her new found freedom to save Flynn's life.
5. Belle-She swapped places with Mulan. She was my childhood favorito! (well it kind of switched from her to Ariel, then Aurora), but she's always been high on my list. I admire her intelligence and the way she wants más out of life and how she sees the corazón of oro in the beast instead of getting caught up in Gaston like all the other girls in the village. I amor how she bravely to her father's place as the beast's prisoner and how she asserts her opinion instead of cowering in the corner. I am also an avid reader just like Belle.
6. Mulan- Previously number 5, I still think she's awesome. She takes her father's place in the army and risks her life just to protect him. She manages to take down Shaun Yu, and save China. i admire her, the girl has courage and is unselfish. I like that she is different and a bit awkward and clumsy. The fact that she never gives up when the other guys laugh at her is inspiring. She is determined to reach the arrow and uses that determination to work her way to the top.
7. Merida- She has moved up on my lista after previously being in the bottom two. I amor that she shoots a bow and arrow and proves that a girl can be just as good o better than a guy at it. I amor her fiesty personality and that she loves to be outdoors. She stands up for herself and I loved watching the relationship between her and her mother progress.
8. Cinderella- She was previously number 7. cenicienta has always been lower on my list. I do admire her for surviving an abusive household and keeping a positive attitude and being hopeful that one día her life will get better. I like that she is sweet, graceful, elegant and too refined to let her step family's criticism get her down. Overall, I still like her, just not as much as the princesses above her on my list.
9. Pocahontas- She hasn't changed. I amor how free-spirited and wise she is. I amor her playful side as well and her songs were just amazing. She appreciates the beauty around her and bravely risks her life to protect John Smith. I've just never loved her as much as the others.
10. Snow White- She is no longer dead last on my list. I like her sweet, caring personality and how she held it together after living with the Queen. Beyond that though, she's never been high on my list.
11. Tiana- I like that she is determined, hard-working and dedicated to making her dream come true but she's a bit to serious and realistic for my liking. The fact that she doesn't stay human for very long throughout the movie may be another part of the problem. She was previously 8 on my list.