Here are the results about positions 31-40 of the disney Princess Sequel Outfit Countdown, voted por public. 40. Aurora: Yellow vestido (Disney Princess: encantada Tales – Follow Your Dreams)
I hoped it should have been higher. The diseño isn't so bad, except the puffy sleeves. Maybe the yellow doesn't suit her hair? I don't know, I can't be unbiased about Aurora. She looks awesome to me, whatever she wears.
It doesn't go with her hair at all and even if it were a different color it would still be ugly!
Position #40 Aurora's Yellow Gown
- DsnyPrincess [...] I kind of like Aurora's yellow dress.
- starlight77 I don't like her in golden yellow
:/ - SailorM91 39. Cinderella: Yellow vestido (Cinderella II – Dreams Come True)
I've seen that yellow isn't a popular color here and personally I don't like it too, but... How can this vestido be better than Aurora's one? The ruffles are so ugly and it seems a bad copy of Cinderella's silver dress in the original movie!
It's too weird looking...
Position #39 Cinderella's Yellow Gown
- BelleAnastasia The ruffles are nauseating and so is the color!
- DsnyPrincess 38. Jasmine: Cinderella's Silver Ballgown (Aladdin and The King of Thieves)
Most of people amor this dress, but not on Jasmine. I find funny to see crossover outfits, even I think too that this one looks so weird. jazmín doens't look good with blonde hair.
If Genie had kept her hair color the same, I would like this outfit
Position #38 Jasmine's (Cinderella's) Silver Ballgown
- Tigressfan10689 This is just ridiculous! The most iconic Princess outfit, probably most iconic disney outfit, worn por another princess! It's just stupid! And, it looks terrible on her too. LEAVE!
- rhythmicmagic I amor this dress on Cinderella, but on jazmín it looks so weird, they could've at least letted her have black hair instead of blonde hair which looks weird with dark skintone, also the color doesn't suit Jasmine
- sweetie-94 37. Jasmine: Disguise Outfit (Aladdin and The King of Thieves)
This is the first dress that we saw also in the original movie to be eliminated. I don't hate it, but it covers Jasmine's beautiful rosado, rosa outfit.
Ehh... it's not that pretty in my opinion.
Position #37 Jasmine's Disguise Outfit
- AllegroGiocoso boring & uninspiring. i like it better in the original
- Mongoose09 36. Jasmine: Snow White's Princess Dress (Aladdin and The King of Thieves)
Same story as Cinderella's silver ballgown: lovely and iconic dress, but it doesn't look good on Jasmine. In my opinion, Snow White's dress suits her más than Cinderella's one, probably because Genie let her hair dark here.
Snow's dress is nice, but on jazmín it looks like a cheap knock off.
Position #36 Jasmine's (Snow White's) Princess Dress
- Jessikaroo It looks good on Snow White but not on her.
- SarahCorine 35. Jasmine: Wedding Dress (Aladdin and The King of Thieves)
I was really sad when this one has gone out. Jasmine's wedding dress is very pretty, más prettier than Mulan's one.
It looks like a wedding dress for an alien. What's up with the sleeves?
Position #35 Jasmine's Wedding Dress
- hajirah4 This wedding dress looks horrible at Jasmine.
- Sirea I hate it.
- Snickerz911411 34. Mulan: Wedding Dress (Mulan II)
Finally, a Mulan's dress was eliminated too. Personally, I don't like this outfit so much because I'm very traditional about wedding dresses, and this doesn't seem a typical one (but maybe it's a chinese traditional wedding dress) It mainly has gone out because of the hideous hat.
That unnameable thing in her head is disgusting.
Position #34 Mulan's Wedding Dress
- Popcornfan Such an ugly wedding dress...and what is up with the hat?
- TheCrystalRing I like Mulan's dress, I just don't like the hat thing
- Mongoose09 33. Cinderella: rosado, rosa and White vestido (Cinderella II – Dreams Come True)
Another bad copy of her original and beautiful silver ballgown; but, sincerely, cenicienta looks very pretty in it! I think rosado, rosa suits very well on her! I can't see why there are so many haters for this dress, there are a lot of outfits más uglier than this one.
i think it is boring and rosado, rosa is not her colour! its all to matching
Position #33 Cinderella's rosado, rosa and White Gown
- Luckyydog this is just a bad version of her beautiful silver dress
- pretty_angel92 Cinderella's rosado, rosa and White vestido is always so close to being eliminated but I honestly don't think it's that bad. There are worse outfits to me
- Mongoose09 32. Jasmine: rosado, rosa and Purple Outfit (Aladdin and The King of Thieves)
This outfit got practically only negative comments. In my opinion isn't so bad, the parte superior, arriba is pretty like every Jasmine's parte superior, arriba and the colores are very enjoyable.
This doesn't look too flattering.
Position #32 Jasmine's rosado, rosa and Purple Outfit
- dimitri_is_hot The chaqueta ruins the entire outfit! The shoulders are horrendous!
- TheCrystalRing Don't really like the colour combination.
- milky-way 31. Cinderella: Riding Outfit (Cinderella II – Dreams Come True)
Just two words: old style! cenicienta looks older with this high collar and this ugly long skirt! Even the colores don't fit her, the sweater is too dark for her hair!
[...] Anyway, while the style of Cinderella's riding outfit is quite decent, overall, including the color scheme, it would make any woman wearing it look older. Also not a fan of a dark rosado, rosa dress in cenicienta 2. Practically every Cindy's outfit in the segundo sequel is pretty unsettling and not visially appealing.
Position #31 Cinderella's Riding Outfit
- maryksand Are they trying to make Cindy look like an old lady?
- TheCrystalRing The collar is too high and the chaqueta makes her look like an older woman.
Thanks for reading!
To see the places 41-48 click link