Digimon Digimon XDs

dargox posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 08:22PM
in this rp a evil digimon name virusmon and has releashed a new type of virus in both of the x-digiworld and the normal digworld, now this virus will make any digimon who get it in them will becomes evil in 5 days and virusmon has also be causeing random timewarp digi-ports in all the worlds even in the real world, btw the war between x-digimon and normal digimon has been respark up.

Bad guys

Virusmon
Virus-devimon
Virus-blackwargreymon
Virus-gatomon

Please use this info form for a new character.

Name:
Race:
Nationailty:
Digimon:

(here's my character's info)

Name: dex
Race: 1/2 white, 1/2 mexcan
Nationailty: usa
Digimon: black renamon
last edited on Jan 01, 2012 at 08:45PM

Digimon 514 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 514

hace más de un año darktheheghog said…
Vulpixmon: she lost half of her memory
Hikari: i don't know any Seph I only know Vulpixmon
hace más de un año guilmon2149 said…
zen aku (seph): 'looks down' then you also for got how i feel. 'looks back up' i swear i will help you remember everything 'puts his helmet back on' i will not give up
hace más de un año dargox said…
all the x-greymon: ~get up yet again about to attack~ ROOOOAR!!

Matt: hey they're up again!

Gabumon: man, I wish matt could remember me, so I digivole.

Cleo: ~come rideing in on an X-gurumon saying~ looks like u three need some help! COME X-GURUMON LET'S MOE THESE X-GREYMON DOWN!!

X-gurumon: RIGHT A WAY CLEO!! WOLF PACK ATTACK!!! ~x-gurumon makes two copys of her self and then all of them slams into the x-greymons~

All the x-greymons: ~fall down~

Cleo: ALRIGHT X-GURUMON!!! NOW TURN THEM INTO DIGI-EGGS!!

X-gurumon: right!! ~she jumps into the air and then come down on the x-greymon with~ WOWLING DATA CLAW!!!

All the x-greymons: ~turn into digi-eggs~
zen aku (seph): nice attack, hello i'm zen aku (lets just say matt didnt hear seph say that hes zen aku)
shadow: 'covered in wolf armour to and talks with vulpixmon' and you dont remember me either do you
(hey guilmon both matt and hikari has lost their memories and plus they are in x-digi world)

Cleo: well cutey my name is cleo. ~whinks and holds up a peace sign~

X-gabumon: ~walks up after de-digivoleing saying~ and i'm her digimon x-gabumon but u can call me gabey.
( i know, seph is going to help hikari remember)
shadow: i'm um zor aku
seph: and i;m zen aku
seph: i am the guardian of the wolf
Cleo: um...ookay any way ~turns to matt saying~ matty r u ok?

Matt: um..r u talk to me? ~Points to his self~

Cleo: yeah silly what don't u know your own name?

Gabumon: excuse me cleo, matt really dosen't know remember any thing.

X-Gabumon: well then we'll have to find some thing to jump his memory.
seph: 'holds back laughter at the matty comment'
(oh by the way did meantion that cleo is a fangirl of matt's band)

Cleo: ~hears seph laughing and saids~ hey u better not be laughing at matt. ~turns around to face seph with fire in her eyes~

X-Gabumon: hey cleo should we show these guys some manters.
seph: i am, and dont try it lady, besides, matt is going out with hikari so dont bother
smirk
Cleo: hu? Really? Well I still think we should test your power cause here in the x-digi world digimon r stronger than what your use to.

X-Gabumon: so do u say? Do u think u can best us?
seph: you havent met a guardian and his digimon before have you
Cleo: well that's were u wrong I've meet some guardian they called them self the dark guardian and they have been trying to take over this world.

X-Gabumon: so what cleo is trying to say, we can take u.
seph: id like to see you try 'takes out the wolf sword' but be warned, i am exccelent at fighting
shadow: i have faced x digimon before, peace of cake
both: so dont bother
Cleo: sorry boys but it's going to take more than armor to scare us. LETS GO X-GABUMON XD-DIGIVOLE

X-Gabumon: X-GABUMON XD-DIGIVOLE TOO!!.......

X-Shingwargreymon: X-SHINGWARGREYMON!!!!

Cleo: ~standing on shingwargreymon saying~ so what u think? this is strongest digimon we fought.
seph: 'coughs' BIOMERGE ACTIVATE,
shadow: BLACK GUILMON BIOMERGE TOOOOOOO.... CHAOS GALLANTMON.
CHAOS GALLANTMON MODE CHANGE TOOOOO GALLANTMON CHAOS MODE. thisll be easy
Cleo: don't be to sure of your self cause we some tricks, LET GO X-SHINGWARGREYMON!!!

X-Shinewargreymon: RIGHT!! HERE WE GO!! ~they fly at GALLANTMON full speed and start their attack with~ WOLF PACK ATTACK x10!!! ~then~ NOVA COMET BURST!!!! ~x-shingwargreymon copys her self a 100x then with the nova comet burst they all burst into flames and hit gallantmon hard~
gallantmon CM: 'blocked with his sheild and attacks her with his lance' GALLANT CHARGE 'strikes her with great force'
X-Shingwargreymon: ~counters with~ NOVA MEGA BLAST!!! ~start pushing the gallant charge back to gallantmon~

Cleo: you're good but we're better X-SHINGWARGREYMON!!! NOVA BURST MODE NOW!!!

X-Shingwargreymon: X-SHINGWARGREYMON CHANGE TOO.....X-SHINGWARGREYMON NOVA FORM.

X-Shingwargreymon (nova form): NOW TRY TO STOP THIS!! IMPEAL NOVA FORCE!!!!! ~makes huge red fire ball 1,000x than the normal terra force and throws it at Gallantmon~
gaalantmon CM: 'yawns and flies up, completly avoiding the terra force thing' ok then WAKE THE DEAD 'makes a massive shockwave with his sheild, which draws closer to her'
Cleo: ~her digivice starts to ring~ Alright now lets even this out X-SHINGWARGREYMON XD-DIGIVOLE!!

X-Shingwargreymon NM: X-SHINGWARGREYMON XD-DIGIVOLE TOO...

X-Gallantmon CM: X-GALLANTMON CHAOS MODE!!

Cleo: ok should we stop?

[ a human in a gallantmon style armor flys up ]

???: so there u r cleo!

Cleo: ~looks over at ???~ (think: crap not this guy again)
gallantmon CM: what the?
angry
Cleo: ~looks at gallantmon saying~ listen gallantmon don't lets your def down this guy is is one those dark guradains and he mite take control of your digimon

???: aww, y do u have put like cleo u were one of us.

X-Gallantmon: WELL SHE NOT ANY MORE HUNTER!!

Hunter: OH SHUT UP U LITTE WORM AND LETS THE MASTERS TALK.

Cleo: HUNTER DON'T U DARE TALK TO MY DIGIMON PARTER LIKE THAT!!
gallantmon cm: hey hunter, do me a favour and get lost or i may just take you down.
(guys I'm really sorry for the late reply)
Hikari: hi there I'm Hikari and this is my digimon Vulpixmon
Vulpixmon: hiya nice to meet you say do you know a way out of here?
Hunter: ~to gallantmon~ HA U DIGIMON SHOULD LERN WHO U R TALKING TO, ALL U R IS JUST DATA THAT I CAN CRUSH BY A PRESS OF A COMPUTER KEY!!

Cleo: ~looks back at vulpixmon saying~ yeah I do there's a digiport 100 miles behidden u.

Matt: man, feel like some thing bad is about happen.

Gabumon: and your 100% right matt, NOW LETS GO!!! ~grabs matt hand and start runing to the digiport~
Hikari: *picks up Vulpixmon and runs ahead of Gabumon and Matt and playfully pokes her tounge out at them* hahahahaha
Vulpixmon: GIRLS ARE THE BEEST GIRLS ARE THE BEST *makes a cheeky smirk*
Hikari: hahahaha
Gabumon: ~still runing~ girls this is no race!!

Matt: ~runing right behidden gabumon~ what the hell is going on?

[ befor they could reach the digiport two girls jump out of nowhere one in a renamon style armor, and one in a angewomon armor]

Renamon armor girl: and were do u two think your going?

Angewomon armor girl: yeah the party is geting started!

[mean while in the real world]

Dex & blare: ~walking to their log caben~

Blare: dex r we done training for today cause I want to see if they call back yet.

Dex: yes but I already check this morring all I get is recoding and no backs.

Blare: well try john maybe he know where they are.

Dex: fine i'll john. ~dex pick up the phone and starts calling john~ {sfx: ring, ring}
John: *answers his cell* hello?
*with Hikari and the others*
Hikari: umm we're just trying to get home me and my cousin here *hugs Matt* were lost so we got our friend *points at Cleo* to help us get home *turns around and makes a "just go along with me" face*
*in the real world*
last edited hace más de un año
[in the x-digi world]

Matt: ~make a got ya face~ yeah like my cuz said we're just trying to find your way home.

Renamon girl: well then u two better make a home here.

Angewomon girl: because nothing leaves this place without your said.

Gabumon: BUT CAN'T DO THAT!

Renamon girl: QUITE TRASH WE R MASTER OF THIS WORLD AND TO SHOW IT!! DATA BEAM!!! ~put her hand out and a beam of light his gabumon~

Gabumon: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! ~get hit and lands at hikari & matt's feet badly hurt~

Matt: ~see gabumon land at his feet and starts to think~ ( hu? What is this feeling? it feels like anger.) ~make a fist~

(man, that must have ring matt's mind?)
(it must have if it made him that Angry)
Hikari: *gets angry* why you *her eyes turn from sky blue to blood red* NO BODY HURTS MY FRIENDS *she starts to glow and then she turns into an angewomon* LIGHT SPEAR *a spear appears in her hand and aims it at both the Renamon and the Angewomon Girls*
(Dargox please note to yourself to never watch 2 girls 1 cup and also 2 girls and 1 finger o_e you would not like it)
[ in the real world ]

Dex: ~on the phone~ hey john it's dex and i'm calling because blare wants to talk to hikari & vulpixmon and we thought they mite be there with u, so r they there?

Blare: ~yells into the phone~ HEY JOHNNY!!!
John: hahaha hello Blare and sorry Dex but i havent seen Hikari or Vulpixmon Matt and Gabumon has disappeared too me and my team are looking for them right now
Charmandermon: *yells into the phone* HI BLARE!!!!
John: owww you just yelled into my ear Charmandermon
Charmandermon: sorry
John: its ok anyways what did you want to talk with them about
[ in the x-digi world ]

Renamon girl: ~some how slaps hikari attack away like a twig~ ha is that all u got?

Angewomon: it seem u don't know who u are dealing with.

Gabumon: ~looks up at matt saying~ listen matt I know u don't remember me but u got to remember our friendship.

Matt: ~has a flash back to when he first met gabumon~ yes...gabumon I REMEMBER!!!! And those girls r going to PAY!!!

(oh boy matt back, well sort of. ;p)
Dex: well just to say hi because me & blare r training non-stop where we are.

Blare: ~takes the phone away~ yeah! Dex has been teaching some new move. which I bet the next time u see us we will be able to beat u without digivoleing. DO U HEAR ME CHARMANDERMON YOU'RE GOING DOWN THE NEXT WE FIGHT!!!!
Angewomon: oh trust me i have more attacks then that *her armor turned black and then goes underground*
John: ok then
Charmandermon: *takes the phone* YEAH RIGHT BLARE IM THE CHAMP AND I HAVE DONE ALOT MORE TRAINING THEN YOU
John: *sighs* oh boy here we go again
Blare: ~her eye start to burn with fire~ WELL CHARMANDERMON U MITE HAVE DONE MORE TRAINING BUT NOT THE TYPE I'M DOING!! SO BRING IT U OVER GROWN GEAGO!!!

Dex: ~plamface~ oh boy I should have know this would happen. ~take phone saying~ hey john y don't u & charmander come up here? So we show our new moves.
John: *takes the phone* thank you *talks on the phone* well i would love too Dex but right now me and Charmandermon are trying to find Hikari and vulpixmon maybe if you find one of the portals just incase they fell in one you can contact me and me and Charmandermon will meet you there (by the way did i mention John is 22?)
( no u didn't )
[in the x-digi world]

Angewomon girl: ~steps in front~ I'll take care of this girl, u should fight them. ~point to matt, gabumon, and vulpixmon~

Renamon: ~turn to them~ so r u three ready to be turn into data?

Matt: not likely GABUMON TIME TO DIGIVOLE!!

Gabumon: RIGHT!!!...GABUMON DIGIVOLE TOO!!!

Wergurumon: WERGURUMON!!!!

Renamon: oh so your digimon turn into the big bad wolf well i'm not scared.
*soon a black dragon like creature appeared behind Angewomon girl and wraped around her tightly so she couldnt move*
Hikari: *pops up from under ground and punchs the angewomon girl in the chin her fist was on fire*
angry
( hey I think angewomon girl should sheal hikari powers away just to give more to the x-digi world story line. If that's ok with u? Oh and i'm puting in a twis ok?)

Angewomon girl: ~helmit flys off which reviles her face to look just like hikari's~ heh, now u made me mad!! DATA POWER TRANFER!!! ~all she sucks in the dragon the punch hikari in the gut, turning hikari back into her nomal form and shealing the power~
Hikari: w-what the *gets punched in the guts* ugh AHHHHHHHHH *flies and lands near Matt*
Vulpixmon: HIKARI!!!!! *runs over to her* are you ok?
HIkari: ugh *holds her stomach in pain*
Matt: ~kneels down to up hikari up while stareing into her saying~ are u ok?

Wergurumon: vulpixmon I don't think these girls are normal humans and their armor? I'm not sure if we'll be able beat them.

Angewomon girl: ~lands on her feet~ your r right hairy boy.

Renamon girl: we never been beat by any body, human or digimon.

Angewomon girl: so u should give up.

(ok this is alot of action and dama, do u agree dark?)
(yes i do to much actually)
Hikari: *looks up at Matt* y-yeah you still havent really told me your name
Vulpixmon: she still doesnt remember *sweat drop*
heart
Matt: it's matt ~he pulls hikari up her on to her feet~ now lets teach these girls a lesson!! If u are up hikari? That's your name right?

Wergurumon: well vulpixmon their memories mite be lost but not their love.

( aww, matt & hikari are remebering their love even if they don't know it.)