debate Ok This Is Jus Sumthin Ive Always Wonderd

punkymonkey posted on Oct 30, 2008 at 06:06AM
If A Baby Is Born And Has Both Intimate Parts.
And Lets Jus Say The Parents Choose To Make The Baby A Girl And It Has The Brain Of A Boy Can They Really Blame The Child If It Is Gay Later In Life?
The Same Thing Goes For If They Choose To Make The Baby A Boy And It Turns Out To Think Like A Girl.
Can Someone Help Me Out With This?

debate 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Snerkie said…
This was on Oprah the other day :) lol. I think those people usually go the transgender way if they feel like the other gender they were born as. Also i don't think anyone blames someone for being gay :\
hace más de un año Cinders said…
What you're talking about isn't about sexuality, it's about sexual identity. A lot of people who weren't necessarily born intersexuals still feel like they were born into the wrong sex. They are generally described as transexuals, or transgendered.

Intersexuals can often feel uncomfortable with themselves if their parents choose to raise them as a gender they aren't comfortable with, and can often join the transgendered community. Even if intersexuals are comfortable with their assigned gender identity, they can still feel embarrassed or confused about why they aren't like other members of their sex.

But it isn't necessarily about being gay/bi/straight/lesbian. It's about being comfortable in your own skin, with your own sexuality, and creating your own gender identity.

Does that maybe answer your question?

Also, I don't want to speak for all intersexuals. If a transsexual or intersexual reads this and begs to differ, by all means, differ. I am not an expert on this matter in the least.
hace más de un año harold said…
What do you mean, "think like a girl"? Or "has the brain of a boy"?