David Anders Adam Monroe on heroes (spoiler)

raknaff posted on Oct 26, 2008 at 06:05PM
Where you sad that he died on Heroes? I was because that's the only show I watch that has David Anders on it! But on heroes you never know he could come back. They always bring people back to life.

David Anders 62 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

hace más de un año The-Stig said…
I was absolutely devestated, i still hold out some hope that he will come back, my mates all think I'm mad. But now Im reduced to endless youtube videos of him
hace más de un año raknaff said…
I know I really wanna write for Heroes because I've found all these ways how Adam could come back I'm thinking about E-Mailing Tim Kring so I can tell him all my ideas!
:D
yh, if I lived in America I would be doing exactly the same. Yes, email Tim Kring, or better, protest around the Studio ;)
The only problem is I don't know his E-mail and I don't live any where close to the studio.
:S
last edited hace más de un año
He probably wouldnt read it anyway, i bet he gets a lot of mail. Out of interest do you know where the Studio is?
No sorry.
:S
lol, nevermind
hace más de un año mrstonianders said…
i know this is an old forum, but yes!
i nearly died myself when he was killed!

i cried, lol.
i hope they bring him back.
seeing as he is no longer on tv ive become computer obsessed, googling him.
my friends think im weird but hes such a great actor!
and not to mention he is just so hot.
*swoons*

anyways,
bye!
last edited hace más de un año
lol, im sure he will come back, i will never give up hope ;)
cool
yeah me too!
cool
coz like, when the formula spilt, his ashes were still ni the building, so maybe the formula went on him and revived him?
Yeah you gotta point!
yup, im hoping!
big smile
I think that something really bad will happen and Hiro will have to bring him back!
either way, i will not accept that he is gone!
big smile
I know I'm tryin to get some of my friends to sign the petition even though some of them have never watched it!
i sent a mass mail to all my friends, about half replied saying no way, they hate him and i need to shut up about him!
tongue
I know my friend Marm (nickname) hates heroes because I wouldn't shutup about it. And sorry forgot to ask my friends I've been really busy.
yh, my friends kind of think im obsessed, one of them said that David looks like Rhydian off X-Factor!
big smile
Yeah my friend thought I was obsessed when West came on the show because he looks exactally like BRENDON URIE!
<------ Brendons on my icon :D
yh, i gathered lol... traitor! lol, jk
blush
Nah I don't know who I like more David or Brendon. It's hard! And now I started reading Twilight and I love Edward!
lol, im reading twilight, im trying to fine new moon in the library. U like David more! U have to! And edward Cullen is nothign special...
I heard tht Adam may b coming bk some time after the first 7 eps of volume 4. Whether thts jkust talking about those past scenes of him, i dont know, but it will b gr8 2 c david in action again
sunny
Really SWEET! I can't wait and also have you found New Moon?
my mate says she'll lend it to me once she's finished it. I so miss Adam, i neeeed to see him again ;)
monkey
I know! I'm to sad to put a pic of him for my icon. So lately I've been trying to find a cute picture of David Anders. But I haven't found one yet. ;)
are you joking, havent found a cute one of David? Ever crossed ur mind tht any pic of him is cute?! lol. If you like u could ask W2WH, he has loads of good adam/ david pics which he used for me, im sure hed do u one with ur name on it.
big smile
lol! Yeah, I know but lately I've been really busy with finding pics but I think I like the one I have now, that or I'll try to find a picture of Anne Hathaway. She's so cool!
ive forgotten who she is, an actress isnt she? And I'd deffo go with the David one, i feel like im the only one left who's obsessed with david ;)
monkey
Yeah, I'm a half ass fan! Sorry! :S
thts alright, ill survive, im sure u'll get bk to being a proper fan once adam's bk ;)
big smile
I know I can't wait for that episode!
big smile
episode 1961, W2WH says its not far off.
cool
*squeels* I can't wait!!!
crying
im gonna b on hols when its released, im gonna have to watch it a whole week late!
wink
Really where ya going? If you don't mind me asking.
angry
i went to disneyland, it was great ;) I was mad tht Adam wasnt in 1961 tho! Id been told he was, i got myhopes up then wham! Heartbroken :(
angry
Really! Awwwww man! I thought he was in a different episode!!! Well, that sucks!
crying
OMG! What did you think of the finale? Sylar's gone! And as far as Im concerend so ahs Nathan, as he'll never be the same again. So no, out of my top 4, only Peter is left! (I can feel the sympathy...)
sad
I know I was so mad how could they get rid of SYLAR?!?!?! And Nathan, I was finally beginging to like him. Yeah out of my top four all I have is Hiro and Peter. But the Sylar talking about how he love Claire made me sick. *pretends to puke*
yh, tht was pretty gross, lol. Sylar will come bk. Its like Peter S2. Coz he can heal, the mind will heal itself, he'll remember, but Nathan is gone for good :(
cool
Yeah, and did you see the beggining of Season 5 how he fixed the clock. So, Sylar maybe coming back soon than we think.
sad
yh, i Know, which is good, but I'll still miss Nathan. Did you cry when Matt was changing Sylar inot Ntahan and we saw flashbacks of his life? coz I felt real sorry fro him
rainy
I know I always feel sad when I see Sylar's Child hood. He was so cute as a little kid though. I almost cried.
I know
laugh
Yeah, I'm gonna miss regular Nathan and regular Sylar.
I think Heroes made a mistake doing tht, especially seeing as they could have just used Claires blood
Or they could have brought back Adam. ;)
Yes, they'd better, i think its time we start threatening them