Dan and Blair Dan can be Blair´s prince.

BeautifulLover posted on Mar 28, 2011 at 09:26PM
First, Leighton said this:link
I think there have been multiple hints that Dan is the figurative prince Blair needs to recognize so she can Make Her Own Fairytale. I mean, in that last frame of 4x16, Blair’s “glass slipper” is clearly kicked off under Dan’s coffee table, framed by light from the window.
·Dan played Prince Charming in Blair’s cabaret. Blair chose Snow White, and the idea of a kiss breaking a curse is revisited in 3x19 when Dan, again, is involved by taking Blair to the party so she can “kiss some guy” and “Chuck’s fatwa will kaput, and I’ll have my life back.” But Blair ultimately holds off, which builds up the kiss even more. And Dan/Blair’s cliffhanger kiss could be the payoff of that buildup.
·The pilot(S1 E01) establishes Dan as a stealth prince. Serena loses her phone, Dan finds it. When he goes to return it, the concierge gives him a hard time. Dan protests that no one accused the prince of having a foot fetish when he tried to return Cinderella’s glass slipper. The concierge says: “And you’re Prince Charming?” and he’s hilariously skeptical. But yeah, the show is saying Dan is. And about two minutes later he gets his first date with Serena, besting Chuck — the ~~prince of the Palace.
Source: dairarttumblr.com
 First, Leighton dicho this:http://www.fanpop.com/spots/gossip-girl/links/20493092/title/leighton-meest

Dan and Blair 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año gossipgirljade said…
heart
YESYESYES <33
hace más de un año kittiwitti said…
After all Dan is the knight in shining Brooklyn Prince ;)
hace más de un año iDaretoDAIR said…
heart
Lonely Boy and Queen B! opposite attracts. but when you look at it, they are no longer opposites. they are soulmates! :)
hace más de un año LadyCharl said…
Oh yes..Blair's prince is Dan...they are so cute together...I love them...