Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4801-4850 of 14056

hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
explaine to me fish and chips lol:))
hace más de un año katie15 said…
laugh
Julia, that was back in the day when I held a grudge against Brazil for knocking England out of the world cup XD

The last time England won was in 1960 something. Talk about bad rofl.
big smile
Have you never had fish and chips? :O

Fish and chip shops are as common as macdonolds is except it's more a take away place. Reminds me; I LOVE Indian food XD
Italy isn't what it used to be also.....without totti and del piero and now even the goal keeper is out....so i don't know this year:(
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
^^ they could win this year! don't lose hope ...but when it's england vs italy>>>prepeare to go down! LMAO rofl !!!
we have McDonalds and KFC and others but i never saw fish and chips shops....maybe they have another name but i doubt it
Look at it this way Lau - they won last time so maybe it's another country's turn. The only team I would detest at winning is the Cheaters.
what there will be England vs Italy:)) please don't scare me:))
Cheaters. who ?
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
I’ve heard about Fish and Chips in English classes, but I think I never ate it… I’m going to England this year, so I’m gonna look for it!
last edited hace más de un año
We have both of them as well Lau.

And Klea, I doubt we will even end up playing them lol. England haven't had a good start and by the time they play Italy, it would be in the semis or final, which England won't get to. England are jinxed, they never get passed the quarter finals anymore.
big smile
Julia your coming to the UK? XD You will have a fab time XD It's great here lol. Definately look out for fish and chip shows. They don't usually name it "fish and chips", but you will know it's a fish and chip show lol XD

Can't believe we're talking about fish and chips rofl XD
laugh
Cheaters! LOL Katie!
NOOOO wtf nk scored!!!!!!
don't say that Katie....England is an awesome team...id feared them if playing against Italy....
Oh Lau - Cheaters = Portugal. They never win fairly. I HATE that team with a passion.

Rofl, North Korea scored and they are celebrating like they have won and they haven't got not that long till the game ends rofl XD
hmmm
I’ve been there 2 times I think…
And now that you mentioned it, I want to eat it!

SH*T! Korea scored…
laugh
Aww I'm glad some ppl feel that England is still a good team. I mean, they are but they never have luck on their side.:/

I would be really scared if England played against Italy, Germany, Brazil and the cheaters. Oh and USA.
portugal are...the cheaters lol!
Portugal are the cheaters, so instead of calling them Portugal, I call them cheaters XD
Cheaters are Portugal. Because there was a game that they cheated like hell.
LMAOO NK think they are So cool ....they scored ONE DAMN! goal ROFL!!!! xD that goal just like made there lives lmaoo!
wink
It’s over! Finally! I was almost eating my hands here! LOL
There was a game?! Julia, they have cheated in SO many games. England were knocked out in the last world cup because of Portugal! It was even proved because Ronaldo faked an injury which got him a free kick which he scored and then he was caught winking at his manager. The English papers the next day were full of proven pictures of it.
surprise
Wow!
yeah but it was to late to do something....it all depends also on the ....whats the name of the guy who sits in the field and takes all the decisions....oh this is so embarrassing im forgetting english:((
Now do you know why I hate them? lol
The referee?

It’s ok, it’s not your mother language, and neither mine btw.
laugh
Completely forgot rofl
Yeah that's it! XD

But seriously, I hate Portugal with a passion of million burning suns XD Maybe more.
mischievous
i dont hate anyone....in fact i love England
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
hey guys! talkin about the world cup again? lol! well the way you feel about portugal katie is the way i feel about the boston red sox! hate them like crazy! they are gross and have the ugliest players, the nuttiest fans and i just want to punch their arrogant faces!
the red sox....as in Jack's favorite team [Lost]??? "That's why the Sox will never win the damn series"
The ugliest players rofl XD

Yeah England has some good looking players XD And we were talking about it because Brazil was playing against North Korea before and we were laughing at how rubbish NK is.

Aww Lau really?! I didn't think England would be a popular team to non-UK people lol.
hace más de un año angiii7 said…
Hey girls! Sorry, I haven't been here in like years...

Talking about the worldcup :D? I'm watching it right now, but this match is sooooo boring, so I'll just stop watching it.
Wow Why do you hate Portugal that much Katie? I don't hate anyone, well maybe Spain, a little.
I don't really hate any team either, apart from when they make England draw or loose, but then I get over it XD But Portugal always cheat, and I'm not even joking. England were knocked out of the last WC because Ronaldo faked an injury and got a free kick and then scored. He then winked to his manager as if to say "the job's done" like they had planned it all along. It was in all the English newspapers the next day.
Katie are you kidin' :)) with players like Beckham,Rooney,Cole...

also whats funny is that you have an italian coach:))
what jack from lost is a red sox fan? okay now i dislike him!
That is so lame! I'd hate them too if I was english!
Yeah they are all really good players, and there is a lot more. I lOVE Steven Gerrard. My favourite player.<33 But it means nothing if we couldn't even beat USA! lol XD

I know I always wonder that Lau. Like the owners of United is a USA guy. Like WTH?! And teams like Arsenal don't even have many English players.
they do have the ugliest players. they are big and hairy and smelly! and the yankees have to be clean shaven. its a rule!
They haven't even just cheated against England! I can't remember the teams, but I heard they had pissed off some other countries with their cheating ways as well.
laugh
DD, I couldn't judge on either. I've never seen any American base ball games. Apart from when I watched Zack and Cody when I was younger on the disney channel.
Sara please don't dislike Jack lol:)) it doesn't even count....they always lost:)))

Katie exactly:)) for e.g. AC Milan (which btw its my favorite club) 70 % of the players are foreign....and you call yourself an italian team lol:))
Hey sis!

All the brazilians here hate the argentinean, but I can’t , because my grandmother is argentinian… lol
I think England is one of the best teams... and their players are amazing! and so damn hot! :D
hace más de un año xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
blush
Bonjour mes amis!!!

Sorry...I'm feeling very francais today!
Hey Resha! How are you ?
hace más de un año xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
I'm doing Good! How bout you?
Hey Resha