Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4251-4300 of 14056

hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
now im feeling blue again....lost is over i still cant believe it....
hace más de un año katie15 said…
Awww Lau me too:(( But at least we have TVD that should become a REALLY good show eventually, if everything that is happening in season two is an indication.
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
Now im in a horrible mood. i just got soaked to the brim to go to a class i didnt have to even go to cause it was a review class. and now i have to study for the dumb test while im sitting here all wet! grr!
yes i guess....It better be!!...still we lost a one of a kind show this year:(
Aww DD:(( Do you have to stay at class? Can't you go home and revise?

Lau; very true.
kiss
sorry to hear that Sara.....

if it make you feel any better know that in 2 days i have a very hard philosophy exam and i still don't know the half of it lol....so id better go study some more:(

Bye
kiss
Cyahh Lau.. and I'm sure you will do well in the exam
last edited hace más de un año
no im at home. i left early! hahaha im always leaving class early. i cudnt care less. anyway i hear that schizophrenic katherine is here.
aww lau so sorry! exams suck dont they? well good luck studying. i shud be studying but im sooo lazy!
DD that is not the attitude to have! rofl.

And yeah. She made picks about me, Chryso, Paige, Delenarocks and angiii, in the Bamon spot, asking if they liked us.
Me too DD! I can never revise! Revision and me don't go in the same sentence! rofl
i remember how i just skipped this one class almost every time cause it came on thursdays rite before vd. i really almost never showed up. it was quite funny! anyway lol i cant believe katherine has found her way on to fanpop. that reminds me wen she did the anti so and so threads. remember? crazy times!
im continuing to watch that interview at monte carlo (its really long) and i have to admit, paul is kind of funny.
kiss
She made a fanfic about Spuffy and Delenarocks and called us all racist on here....AND she was the owner of the old Tonnie spot and out of spite she changed the banner and icon to Bamon, so we had to get a new one.:/

But anyway, I have to go now it's really late here. Cyahh DD.
big smile
Yeah I like Paul, just not the character he plays on VD...xD
she's insane! a fanfic? well bye katie!
hace más de un año Marirocks12 said…
Hey guys! Anyone on?
big smile
Got 3 new medals today guys...xD For Elena, Nina and Tyler spots...xD
hace más de un año _Chryso_ said…
kiss
GONGRATS Kate =0 =) =) =)
big smile
Thanks C :)) Are you still on?
big smile
no problem :) yp. i'm still on.. some stupid internet probs :S
how are u?
big smile
Aww I had them the other day, it gets sooo irritating.:/

I'm good thanks:)) You?
crying
I know... :S stupid internet xD
I'm great =)
I miss TVD :(
big smile
Me too :(( We have to wait so long!

But at least we have a lot to look forward to. Like the love square, Delena, Tonnie {maybe?}, Katherine, werwolves etc...xD
pls K stop!!! xD lool
I'm so excited!! and I can't w8 for more Delena and Tonnie scenes.. <3 hehe and I missed Catt too.. and I'm wondering what happened to Caroline.. and If Jeremy turned into a vampire. and if John is still alive. (I actually like him now xD I don't know why x)

btw do you know when exactly VD:Midnight is released in UK?
big smile
Well it says July 1st on both the UK amazon site and the American amazon site. So I've pre-ordered my copy now because if you don't think it sometimes takes agessss because they all get sold out. But I can't wait. I'm not usually TOO optimistic about my favourite couple being end game if it's in a love triangle, but with VD I'm CONVINCED DE will be end game.

And you know, Caroline is becoming one of my fav characters on TVD. I used to hate her at the beginning of the season, but I like her now...xD
big smile
REALLY???
'cause it was said in July or in September I think! anw that's better of course!!! Well i'm never too optimistiv about my fa couples xD why are you so syre K? =)

Caroline is my #2 fav female character =)
I loved her from the beginning.. even though I don't like her at all in the books xD
hey guys! im watching the last episode of prison break season 1 instead of studying for a test i have tonight lol! how is e/o?
big smile
C - Yeah Caroline is a bitch in the books, and she is better in the show. I think that's the same with Tyler. I hate him in the books but LOVE him in the show. Also, I'm never usually too optimistic about my fav couples being end game, but it's just the way DE are written and everything that makes me think if they WEREN'T end game, then it would be like completely out of the blue and not make sense after all their development. So I can't wait to be proved right when they ARE end game in the books ;D

Hey DD. I'm good thanks you? And your like me rofl. Whenever I'm supposed to be studying, I'm on my laptop or watching TV LOL.
i thought midnight comes out in december? i want to preorder the book! how do i do that?
Actually it doesn't say July now I've just checked urghhhh.

But to preorder, instead of saying "purchase" there is something that says preorder and just click that and then go from there.
do u mean on amazon?
hace más de un año xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
Hello everyone!!!
Yeah Amazon.

Hey Resha:))
I need to pre order midnight. Where are the books cheaper online, amazon or waterstones?
crying
@ K: I hope so.. I want you to be proved hehe :)

hey Sara!! Hey Resha what's up??
@ Sara: I love Prison Break.. but I hate the ending..Poor Michael .. :(
Resha; Amazon is way cheaper than Waterstones. Waterstones is a rip off.
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
Hey guys! Are you wachting the World Cup opening?
on amazon i could get it 4 $18. is that a normal price? and hey resha! and hey chryso...i never saw the last season of pb yet. but dont worry cause i knew michael died at the end. im gonna be sobbing wen i see that. i love him so much!
sorry Resha I don't know.. I buy VD from a bookshop in my town.. and cuz there are not many fans in Cyprus there's no problem and books don't get sold out... xD
I'm good Chryso. what you up to? Everything good?
Hey Mum! How have you been?
I read you're not studying. Hmmm...aren't you supposed to be a good role model to me? LOL
blush
oops Sara that was a spoiler sorry.. thank God you knew that..
Julia, I don't know because it will be on a different time and channel here lol.

And Sara, I wouldn't know because we have £Pounds here, and it says £4.99
big smile
I'm gr8 Resha.. Looool.. that's so true!! you're not a good role model to your child... shame on you!!! hehe xD
im a rebellious mom rofl! kids dont go to school! lol!
hi

watch out for DarkBeauty73....she made some icons to go with our delena fangirls spot:)
i know ur lucky i knew that lol! my sister used to tell me i looked like sara from pb and who wudnt love to look like the love interest of the guy you love. like imagine if u guys looked like nina dobrev!
laugh
How many Euros is $4.99? XD
wooooooo

Oh yeah I'm the spot creator LOL.