Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3601-3650 of 14056

hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
laugh
new here as in new to fanpop or new to D/E...I'm Laura btw
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
I love us for coming up with Stactus. :D ♥
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
i need a new icon! any suggestions?
hace más de un año VV16 said…
I am new to fanpop. Umm the dance scene is probably my fav scince it was DK kiss not a Delena kiss. well i got to go bye. :(
Hmm I don't know.
Do you want it to be Delena themed?
^^ yes!
Find an icon from your favorite scene of them :)
big smile
of course:)
heart
I had this icon for a long time...love it
 I had this icono for a long time...love it
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
hahaha its so funny that we all love stactus!
I love that one too!
oh i used that as an icon once. i keep switching though cause i get bored lol!
it is funny that we all love stactus!...bamon says it's "retarted" and that its making fun of stelena ...i say FU! lol
well them using the word "retarded" says it all. they have no sense of humor and are extremely immature to use such language in this day and age. wtvr us delena fans have the best taste. what can i say!!
hace más de un año nikkikitten said…
smile
lol!! Hey everyone!!! How is everyone? I love Stactus!! And i obviously LOVE Delena!! I don't come on for a couple of hours and there is so much i missed ... lol :P
^^ we do lol they get so freaking mad and what bothers be the most is that they say damon can't be with elena cause of all the people that he has killed and how she keeps going back to him and that she is a skank for likeing 2 brothers!>>>but it;s ok for him to be with bonnie...when he tried to kill her and let's not forget..."all that chemistry they have" LMAOOO! such hypocrits...the show is abour S/E/D triangle get over it!
Elena can't help if she falls for damon. they act like she chooses to. if she cud choose she'd probably not want to love damon cause she know its dangerous and forbidden. but the heart wants what the heart wants. and she get to know another side to damon that no one ever has. that is why damon fell for her. and damon brings out elena's strength! stefan did a lot of bad himself but he doesnt get blamed cause he's mr. perfect and has a pure heart. oh give me a break! hes one big hypocrite, liar, two faced, preaching, self-righteous, stalker!!! he made his brother a vampire and he gets no blame for that? and if elena is crazy to be with damon then bonnie is crazier cause damon never tried to kill elena. in fact elena has seen so much good in damon. he's protected her and saved her many times, but bonnie hasnt really seen that. so for her to be with damon---now that is ridiculous!
^^ EXACTLY! >>>totally agree! stefan lies so much to her but then tries to prtect her and who does she hear the truth from >>that's right damon! he is SO in love with her...katherine is just a phase(a longgg one LMAO) that he will get over in the 2nd season....man i can;t wait till the seasons go on to see the DE tension build up even more!
Wow those are long speeches!!! Loved them!! And I completely agree!!!
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
link <pimping my delena vid....lol
And nice to meet all the new people! I'm Christina!
big smile
Katherine was the love of his life but now hes dead lol, see my point.Anyway Damon saw that Katherine didn't love him and left him....so thus enters Elena:))
big smile
Hi Christine.....let me guess.....big Chuck-Blair fan?
hahaha sorry for the long paragraphs...but its so true about damon being over katherine. he had a hard childhood with his mother dead and his father beating him up. wats more stefan is the perfect son to his father and get e/t he wants. damon is neglected and just wants s/o to care for him. damon was misguided and thought katherine was the one. that was why he didnt need to be compelled. he was so damaged he fell for katherine and e/t about her. he was fiercely loyal and in love. stefan while he claims wasnt in love, the liar was carrying a picture of katherine for like a century. hmmm...wonder wat that was for? and e/though he loved her, he gave her up to his father cause he is not as loyal as damon. then years later he meets elena and ridiculously enough he gets her. then damon shows up and elena is the first one to care for him, understand him, be there for him! suddenly he realizes that wat he had with katherine was all a lie. that she wasnt in the tomb and that she never cared. but elena was the one to care. that she found him worth enough to be saved as damon says in the last episode. and he fell for her and this time for real. how sad is it that stefan has the girl! how infuriating that he gets e/t he wants!!!
laurik2007.....and yet he still pines over that bitch!
smile
@ DeanandDamon .......... i LOVED your speech , it totally made scence and it was completely true!!! I completely agree with u!!! :D
sad
Ok Well i have to go now :( Bye everyone.
^^^ yes because it's love and love doesn't go away in an eye blink.....but i think that Katherine being back is good because maybe now Damon seeing her and talking to her makes him see the fake that she was and move on.Damon kept this image of Katherine as a perfect woman that loved him and that could not do wrong....but now that shes back Damon will realize something that brings him closed to Elena

let me know if that makes any sense lol
hace más de un año xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
^^^makes perfect sense and I totally agree. and Hii!
yeah it makes sense and seeing katherine back will be a shock but s/t makes me believe that stefan will have a harder time w/ it than damon.
Laura.....nope, not a Chuck&Blair fan at all. Hate them now! lol. But I was before.....and then Season Three happened.
Yeah, I think so too. I mean he said he'll love her forever and he wasn't even compelled to say that so I think he still has feelings for her and Katherine coming back will hit him harder than Damon.
^ so i guess your sorry you choose that username now:)
^^ good point! with the "i will love you forever"....who is stefan trying to fool...that little liar...we all know he still loves katherine..and when elena finds out...who does she go to?!>>.yup that is right!>>DAMON! and she cries and he comforts her and then they have sex JK! LMAOOO
smile
i read somewhere....Spoilers.....Stefan still has feelings for Katherine and seeing her now that shes back those feeling will come to light...did anyone hear that to
^
Hahahaha, yes, lol....And I agree with what all of you guys have been saying. It's obvious that Stefan still loves Elena, where Damon has made it known that he doesn't love her anymore....It will be interesting too see how both are affected by Katherine's return.
yes stefan will be caught in one of his lies..btw wats ur name? i mean why wud the guy keep a photo of a girl he has no feeling for whatsoever? even after he "fell in love" with elena, he still kept that photo around. pretty dumb move.
^^ i know right! frikin creeper! keeping her picture! my name??
when damon and elena have sex and i say when, elena will never be able to go back to stefan lol!do u guys know the ups joke here? i know chairbuck does.
tongue
@ epicdelena4ever
I like your thinking! :D haha. Damon&Elena S2 sex if fine by me!
AHHHHHH THE UPS JOKE >looooooooooove, lol.
^^ i do lmaoo ian and his UPS "package" lamoooo
^^^EXACTLY!!!Who keeps a photo of a girl for 145 years and claims to be over her and never actually loved her. Stefan man...its like lying comes naturally to him. He's lied to Elena like bare timez yeah buh then he plays the righteous act and she goes running back to him.

Klea...always thinking bout the sex...nice thinking. LOL
hace más de un año VV16 said…
smile
hey eveyone how is everyone!!!!!!!
laugh
^^ hahaha so true
Fine...hw r u?
^^ hahah resha! ....we all know sooner or later elena will not be able to resist damons sexiness...LMAO!
Stefan is a liar! He should be on the Pretty Little Lairs..0______o
hahaha, don't know where that came from.
And he is such a hypocrite........he told Damon he didn't want him to open the tomb but inside he STILL has feelings for Katherine....He's lied to Elena and Damon countless times, and he is on the verge of being a stalker.
Damon is 100 times better than him.
She hsn't been able to. Got to give the girl props though, shes got some strong will power. Most of us will jump on him on sight!
^^ haha i would LMAO!>>i'm telling u once she sees stefan still has feelings for katherine>>the first person she will go to is damon!
Mhmmmmmmm. And then they will have epic kitchen sex and epic Damon's bedroom sex and it will be amazing! lol.