Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3501-3550 of 14056

hace más de un año katie15 said…
laugh
Rofl DD you make me laugh.

And yeah Edward's abs make me barf as well. Jacob's are SO much better yet he isn't even the hero of the story! rofl

I don't get how vampires sparkle in the sun?! That is the worst thing I've ever heard!
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
enough of edward....DAMON! has the real body!
laugh
*sigh* I love Damon. I secretly wish I was the only one who loved him so I could have him ALL to myself ;)
lmao^ well ur not! every girl in the world loves him....and u gotta get through his gf first!...let's plan to kidnapp him together!
big smile
I don't like his girlfriend, I don't want to be mean but I don't :(( I prefer him WAY more with Nina.
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
i love how u guys dream of having damon when u should all know by now that i have dean and damon all to myself!!!
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
i also prefer him with nina but do u think hed be comfortable with the age difference and not to mention they work together. its a shame cause their chemistry is off the charts!
i think they make SUCH a cute couple but yes i do think it would be awkward cause they work together and plus nina said she would never date a co- star....but i'm thinking ian can change her mind!;) but i bet his gf is jealous of nina!
laugh
DD you wish! ;)

And I think that's what makes them MORE hot together, the age difference for some reason lol. I hope they get together after TVD eventually ends though because if they got together now and then broke up, it could spoil their chemistry etc onscreen.

But I am DEFINATELY gonna ask Santa when TVD ends whether I can have Ian and Nina together lol.
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
laugh
LOL Katie!!
i agree it would probably ruin there on screen chemistry...there chemisty is OFF THE CHARTS!!! that's why sooner or later they have to put in a sex scene or my tv will explode! lamooo
laugh
My TV nearly HAS exploded from all the heat coming off those two!
i think my tv was on fire when damon and "elena" kissed at first when i didn't know it was katherine i was SO freaking excited and like jumping up and down! lmaooooo
laugh
Mine WAS. I missed the kiss altogether! rofl
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
Hello everyone! :D:D
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Hey!
big smile
Hey Christy:)) How are you? :))
GREAT. Just working on some vids, thinking about Delena, getting hungry, thinking about Delena, typing up my video description for a vid I am uploading, thinking about Delena.....(I'm hyper). How are you?
laugh
Rofl. I'm good thanks:)) Gotta get up early tomorrow though to go to the Gym.......and nothing wrong with being hyper! I love it when I'm happy rofl because then everyone looks at me weird and that just makes me MORE hyper...xD
GYMMMMMMM. I was supposed to go today, but I'm really too tired. And I love being hyper. My friends think I need to be hyper more often. I saw that you guys are talking about the Damon/Elena (katherine) finale kiss?
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
kiss
Hello.....whats today's topic:))
laugh
Yeah that's why I try to go to the Gym early in the morning if I'm not doing anything {it's summer break for me now xD} because otherwise I tend to not go at night because I'm too tired or I can't be bothered...xD

Rofl my friends don't need to ask me to be hyper I usually am all the time when I'm with my friends. They say that I laugh at anything {which is kinda true lol}

And yeah, and how our TVs nearly set on fire with all the heat/chemistry coming from Ian/Damon and Nina/Elena/Katherine.xD
The Delena kiss pwned Stelena's sex scene....and that is sayin something. ;)
Seriously though, while I was watching the convo between the two and the kiss I thought it was Elena, and was so freaking happy. It was only when Katherine made that comment to Jenna that I knew something was iffy.
But it was still hot! haha
Lau: About the hot and sexy Damon and Katherine/Elena kiss.

Christy: I know right. DE ALWAYS make SE's sex scene look overrated rofl, just by their eye sex haha.

And I thought something was wrong straight away. Especially seeing as Elena seemed so serious when she told Stefan she loved him {barf}. Also, JP said they will kiss but probably beyond season one so that got me thinking as well. Plus the previews were making us all convinced it was DE and you know previews always misead you.
last edited hace más de un año
Those stinking previews! :x hahahahahaha.
Wait, so you think Katherine was the one at the end with Stefan who kept on telling him that she loved him? I've thought up till now that that was Elena.......hmmmmmmmmmm.lol
big smile
yes the chemistry was so so powerful!!! All i kept thinking after was that Nina and Ian did an awesome job not to mention that their chem totally surpasses the Paul/Nina one for sure...
laugh
No I thought that was Elena, but I had a feeling striaght away that is wasn't Elena when she got back home and Damon was there. She just wasn't acting her normal self.

But I loved the twist lol. I was SO relieved that it wasn't Damon and Elena that kissed. It makes me anticipate MORE their kiss in season two. I just love though when SE/DB fans are CONVINCED that DE WON'T kiss because "Damon won't repeat the past" etc when COME ON the show is ABOUT a LOVE TRIANGLE so of course the past is going to be repeated!

I also love when SE/DB fans think their is still a question mark over whether or not Delena will kiss, when it is pretty obvious they will eventually. What with being the most popular TVD couple and JP hinting as much. Plus it happens in the books so it HAS to happen in the show.

...sorry I'm ranting lol...
laugh
I agree Lau. You would have to be blind not to see the chemistry between Ian and Nina. It makes me laugh when people say they have no chemistry rofl.
big smile
"Damon won't repeat the past"....what? haha where did you hear that
No offense to DB/SE fans, but they dont think things through....I mean, the books are about the triangle, JP has basically confirmed that Delena is going to happen, half of the TVD fanbase is ANXIOUSLY awaiting Delena.....and yet they are still in denial...Delena is going to happen eventually, and more and more people are going to realize that SE/DB is just ships focused on denying the chemistry that Delena has!

And ranting is FINE BY ME, because what you just said is 100% true!
heart
Katie you can ask Spuff the questions she won fan of the month...*hurray*
I agree as well Lau. What makes watching Delena and even Damon/Katherine so fun too watch is the chemistry that Ian/Nina have with one another....
big smile
Lau it was DB fan's comment on one of the picks on Fanpop somewhere lol I've forgot which pick and which spot lol...xD

And I agree Christy. I just don't get how people can say DE won't happen when it is obvious it will. If it wasn't going to be before, the huge fanbase DE have {which is the biggest, I love pointing that out all the time lol xD} has made sure it will happen now.
laugh
It makes me laugh also when SE/DB fans think they have the biggest fanbase rofl.

Sorry I'm in a bashing mood tonight lol...xD
big smile
the relationship was building the whole season....even a blind person acknowledges that lol
sad
Katie----i miss Lost:( feeling a little blue
I know right. Urghh the Bamon spot has 601 fans.:((

And me too. I can't believe Lost has finished for good.:((
Exactly Laura. ALL SEASON. And some people just cant accept that *cough SE/DB fans cough*

And its cool Katie, I'm in a bashing mood as well. We can be bashers together!
DB annoys me the most. I have to watch SE because I have to and they are tolerable, but I would die if I had to watch SE AND DB. JP/KW wouldn't be that cruel.:((
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Hey everyone :)
Hey Nicole:)) I'm depressed because DB have 601 fans in their spot.:(( I wish it would stop growing!! :(
kiss
yes i kinda got used to Stelena but DB a big no no! hi Nicole
Hey Nicole!
And if SE/DB are ever together in one episode....I would probably cry......and ughhhhh the Bamon fanbase is corrupted. CORRUPTED I TELL YOU! (lol)
Aww don't be depressed about that!
we have over 1000 more fans than they do... not to mention all of the Delena shippers that aren't on fanpop or the computer. We have the biggest fanbase!
laugh
I'm so glad your here Nicole. You always make me feel better rofl...xD
Hi Lau, Hi Chrissy! :)

I agree, their fanbase is so corrupted!
I guarantee you that at least a portion of Bamon shippers are actually Stelena shippers in disgusise trying to get Damon away from Elena.
Haha glad I can help :)
hace más de un año angiii7 said…
Hi girls!
I agree I got used to Stelena but if Bamon ever happens I don't know if I'd be able to handle it :S I mean I hate them very very much!
smile
what counts to me more than anything here is not how many[in numbers] but how many active fans who contribute one has....it doesn't matter if we have 3000 if no one's active in my opinion
Yeah that's true Lau.
But still, we seem to have a lot of active members!