Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 14056

hace más de un año wolfblood said…
mischievous
wolf blood here
hmmm
im with anna jh
p.s.page 138
hace más de un año HotStunner said…
Can I Join , HotStunner [Leia]
hace más de un año katie15 said…
big smile
Hey guys:) Anyone on?
big smile
And welcome Leia :)
hace más de un año xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
Ello Ello! How's everyone? Doing well, I hope.
Anyone here?
big smile
Yeah heyya :)) I'm good thanks, you? xD
Im fine. So what've you been up to? Thanks for the Star btw, how do I send them?
last edited hace más de un año
big smile
I haven't been up to much :( And to send them you have to copy and paste it. Go on the people's profile you want to send it to and click on props {either at the top or under interests where it says "Give Prop" and then click the prop you want to give that person and paste the message into the message box.:))
Thank you...a star cumin your way! :)
laugh
Thank you:)) lol
hace más de un año Esteer said…
Hiiiii!! :) How are u??
hace más de un año nikkikitten said…
smile
Hey everyone!!! Welcome!! How are all of you? Is anyone on? Well yesterday i had a Delena dream so i will post it on fanfictions like tomorow or something. Ok.
big smile
I'm good thanks Ester, how are you? And Nikki?

Btw, nikkikitten, please can you fan me? xD
smile
I'm good thx. :D And sure ;) So what do u wanna talk about?
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Hey guys!!
Hiii!
I'm good too, but I have to study and I have to do my homework! Ohhh I HATE Sundays!!
I've just watched New Moon with my parents! hhaha, I had just watched it once, and today I wanted to watch it again, and.. pfff.. I found it BORING! Seriously, it's really boring! TVD is much better than twilight! O.O
Totally agree with you Esteer, the second time I watched it I hated it!!!!!! TVD is sooooo much better!!!
smile
I agree with Esteer!!! And hey Julia!!! How are you? What do you want to talk about?
sad
Ok well i have to go now. :( Bye. I will be back either later on today or tomorow!! Bye.
Byeeee nikki!
The first time I watched it I thought that it was better than twilight, but now I think that twilight is better than new moon!! I don't like the bella/edward scenes, they're too.... romantic? I don't know, Edward is all the time... ohhh, couldn't live if you weren't here, blah blah blah!! In real life you don't go saying this all the time to your girlfriend!! it's weird :S I really prefer Stelena than Edward&Bella!!
I loved the first Twilight book and then the rest were horrible, particularly the last book. The first film was good and then the second one was rubbish. But now I hate the whole series, both books and the films because it is TOO cheesy and Edward and Bella annoy the hell out of me. Edward's "all you have to do is breath and I'm happy" urghhh is annoying.

TVD is WAY better, the only annoying things about is it Edward and Bella's twin couple Stelena and the maybe hopefully not couple Bamon.
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
^^^ i hate twilight! and i agree it's so cheesy even the trailer for eclipse looks so retarted i mean vampires knocking down trees?? and edward looks so pasty and gross!....TVD FTW! we have hot sexy vampires that are realistic and nina CAN ACT!
Rofl I have to go and watch Eclipse with my friend, because it's like a tradition now to watch the films and anyway, we can trash it ;) But I'm gonna wait till it's been out for a bit, I'm not going when they're gonna be screaming girls, go gaga over Edward.:/
big smile
140 pages! DE fans rock!
hace más de un año kitty_kayla said…
hi im kayla or u can call me princess and i am a fan of Delena!!!
how is evryone ??
i am nikkis cousin
she was the one who got me addicted to this show and i thank her so much
hace más de un año kitty_kayla said…
sad
ok byebye i have to go now bye ill talk to u tomorrow or later
katie...haha yeah i have to watch eclipse to cause i watched the ohter 2 movies when i used to like them and yeahh lol i'm gonna be comparing eveything to VD lol
hahah me too!!
I'll probably go on 30th June haha, the first day!! Because it's when the whole class meet for the last time and maybe we're going to have lunch and then we'll go to watch the movie!! But I'm not excited to watch it, if I didn't watch it I wouldn't really care... now I have TVD :D
^^ same with me i USED to like it till people got WAYYY to obsessed! i mean i don't get what they see in edward!>>he is shit ugly lamoo
laugh
Me too...and laughing at all the cheesy scenes, because there's bound to be them.

Remember in the books when Bella kissed Jacob and Edward said it was okay with him? I wanted to punch him in the face lol...I mean come on, who would say that!? rofl
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
hey guys wats up? i cant wait for eclipse to come and go so i cud stop hearing all about it!!! i cant stand to hear about the clumsy monotone moron, the pedophile werewolf who attacks women, and the ugly albino stalker!!!
Hey guys! Anyone on?
Rofl DD, that's exactly my thoughts...xD

Like I don't get how people think Jacob and Bella's daughter is cute?! It's freaking creepy.
^^haha kaite...maybe stefan would like ..."stefan i kissed damon"... "yeah lovley love its ok"
laugh
Urghh I really don't know who I hate more. Edward or Stefan? Urghh it's a hard choice rofl.
im glad u agree with me b/c it seems like e/o is excited for this garbage to come out. im embarrassed for ourselves. how can we support wat s.meyer has written? she thinks its okay for women to become unhealthily obsessed with guys. its okay to become depressed for months b/c some guy leaves you. she makes it alright for guys to treat you like ur a child (cough edward) and for guys to practically rape you (cough jacob). oh and to solve a love triangle, y not make the werewolf fall in love with a baby? this is normal to ppl? the worst part of it all is that ppl cud honestly believe that smeyer is the first of her kind. the first to write this supernatural romance for young adults. lj smith has been doing it for years! okay sry im ranting.
Go team Stedward lol!
I completely agree DD. The whole series is stupid and practically embarrassing as well. What annoyed me about the series was that Jacob feel in love with a baby and the fact Meyer seemed to think that the only way to have a happy ending was for a 17 year old to have a kid, get married oh and just because Jacob is left out give him Bella's kid, even though he's been in love with Bella for most of the freaking series.
oh and that reminds me. all girls should also beg their bfs to have sex. beg and beg and make a complete fool of yourself cause life isnt worth living without sex! i mean come on this is the message she is trying to spread. and dont get me started why all the guys in the book wud fall for the biggest loser!
stedward lamooo if i had to choose i would say my hate for edward is stronger....stefan is better than edward...but i still don't like stefan!
And no one is as clumsy as Bella! Come on! That's just plain ridiculous!
haha I agree with all of you!!
I choose stefan too, but I HATE HIM, but he is better than Edward, and at least Stefan has a good body... Edward doesn't xD
i one time wrote like a little one paragraph fic on stedward. it was crazy how well it worked. they seriously are perfect for each other. and if i had to choose...it wud be stefan. i know edward is hideous but the whole book is hideous and all the characters are hideous. but with stefan, i feel like he has no excuse for being so intolerable!
^^ lmao when in doubt.... compare bodies! stefan's body ftw edward has airbrushed abs!
and seriously again, why would such a "good looking" vampire stare twice at bella? please answer me now i dont get it!!!
edward's abs make me barf. i seriously was flinching and yelling at him to put on a shirt. and while stefan's abs i guess are nice, i just cant enjoy them cause well...its stefan!
that reminds me...i had a dream of vampire diaries and kristin stewart was katherine. worst dream possible!