Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 14056

hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
big smile
you made the pick:)) so nothing new...what's up with you guys...guess your sleeping...different time zones:))
hace más de un año shankii said…
big smile
Yey Damon is "losing"
big smile
yeah...they made the pick so fast:))i almost didn't notice it:))whats new with you
angry
thank you for the link =P I'm so tired buaa I was driving all morning from one place to another with the sun burning all over my face :( haha and you? :P
nothing much....i cleaned my car so now its squeaky clean....hope it lasts.....where are the other fans....btw whats the time there?
last edited hace más de un año
so the pick closed already or not?
tongue
Hahaha good luck with that =D! I don't know :| guess we're the only ones; no it hasn't grrr but Damon is way behind Stefan; it's 5:03 pm, there?
laugh
here in 1:05 am so we have opposite schedules lol:))no wonder our pads don't cross that often...so it looks like its between Damon and Elena yay so happy!!!
wink
It's late! I went to sleep yesterday at 4 am haha xD! now i'm bored there's nothing to do except sleep and watch tv haha
We did it girls!!
mischievous
*parties* yey!!! i thought it will take more to tale down Stefan lol:)) no pun intended.
I made some new picks and im thinking of others....and we have 5 more fans since yesterday♥♥♥
heart
*drinking* haha sorry, that was so damn easy hehe i told you yesterday i was expecting a big fight with SE shippers and nothing happened
DE FTW!
big smile
Another one, yay!! Welcome!
kiss
yes...i was expecting a bigger fight too...have you come up with new ideas to improve this spot?
sad
nooo :( i wanted to make picks or quiz questions but i have no imagination :S
angry
Stefan is getting closer!
big smile
when you think of something post it:)) i'm hoping we'll get new Delena scenes with new episode.How do you watch the episode.online ir you download it?
worried
what?????*panic!!!!* i thought the pick closed???it said it will close in an hour...wtf
cool
ok i'll try to think now lol! when youtube hasn't removed them yet i watch it online while download it but i always watch my Delena scenes first :D im hoping too i need to know how Damon is going to react now with Elena and vice versa
angry
10 minutes left arghhh!!
big smile
if you have a pretty good internet connection i know an awesome site that you can watch it for free and good quality.I to watched it on youtube but now im using this site..there are all kinds of shows..

Hows it looking still Damon's the last?
I don't :( but can you give me the link of the site? hehe i want to try it, besides tvd which show do you like?

No, second one, Stefan, Damon, Elena ¬¬
it says 1 minute for like ever and it's not closing!!!! wth
www.surfthechannel.com then type in the show there are also the last tv shows added in the front page tvd is there after a few hour that airs in the us.....and after you clicked on the episode find the megavideo link...always megavideo there are many magavideo links no matter just pick one....
big smile
i like a lot of shows...hm my top 5 would go:
1-House MD
2-Tvd
3-Gossip Girl
4-Lost
5-Dexter
Whats your top 5
I know i'm like :| close already!! thank you! hope it works :D
mmm i just watch vampire and supernatural hehe and they're my top one (now airing) i havent watch season 7 from one tree hill i just download it, my naley is soo boring :( i miss them
big smile
yeah i watch supernatural too im just not that crazy about it....its a great show...last summer i ran out of tv shows to watch and heard good things about spn....i watched all 3 seasons in 1 month.

Close already!!!!!!
big smile
with spn i prefer to wait for the season to end and then watch it all at once,that's why im not so active on theire spot:)
hahaha i used to watch fan vids and got curious about it so i downloaded it and watched 4 seasons in 2 weeks hahaha i got so addicted and now im in love with it :D i dont go to that spot a lot im always around here, delena owns my heart in every way
angelic
i havent been in love with a ship since 5 years ago haha delena is your fav couple? if not, who is?
angry
This question will close in 1 minute
Are you kidding me?
big smile
sorry the delay,busy with a new pick♥♥♥whos your favorite Dean or Sammy?
and what couple are you talking about 5 years ago?
big smile
OMG!!!!it's finally closed!!! good ridance!!!
big smile
Sammy xD! but i love them both haha i was watching some vids on youtube haha it's from a novela Roberta and Diego

link

*Cheers* Finally!!
big smile
yeah me too....Sammy is my favorite....and i too watched novelas...they are big in my country but i quit them a long time ago lol:))
crying
ok so now it'e between Damon and Elena.i will bet you Elena will win because now Stefan/Stelena fans are gonna vote Damon off:(
laugh
Yeahhhh Sammys girls haha im just watching a novela now because theyre so damn boring! haha or maybe im the bored one
cool
i know but we need to keep our fingers crossed, nobody beats my Damon, did you like them since the beginning?
big smile
them you mean Delena? yeah totally.Likes also Stefan really much but as time went by and Delena grew stronger and Stefan always the same...i still like him but Damon all the way!!!!how about you?

I would say mission accomplished tonight!!!!
big smile
tomorrow the pick will be made pretty much at the same hour.It sucks that it lasts only like 4 or 5 hours!we dont have enough time to prepare our army:))it doesnt matter who wins Damon will be 1st or 2nd better than Stefan!!!

*goes to party*
mischievous
Yes! From the very beginning, i love when they look into each other's eyes, *squee*

Great work! *claping* LOL!

Agree! No matter which place, now we know whos better hehe
kiss
hey its kinda late here(3:44am)tomorrow got to wake up and study because exams are coming fast and im really scared:)) great talking to you....should we make it tomorrow at the same hour.....and well see the results of the next pick.....good night:))i know its technically not night time there but whatever:))
kiss
Laura great talking to you too, hoping to see you again and good luck with your exams!
I know haha i'm doing one at this very moment, not that great but well anything that helps
Nite nite!
kiss
good luck and thx
laugh
anybody here?
big smile
I was :( coming back in a few hours, I hope to see you here =D!
big smile
oky....
hace más de un año lailalove said…
mischievous
frist amazing to see Laura & Selene & did u see may new pick it new spoiler to delena see it it's aazing laura i think u seen it so everybody come here go see it
big smile
hey...haven't seen you here for a while....what did you think about the pick in the tvd spot....till now Damon is winning yay so Happy that he and Elena are 1st and 2nd....
zzz
Hello!!! Delena as the most annoying couple on tvd spot *sighs*
big smile
Glad to see you again lai!
surprise
*Hello!!! Delena as the most annoying couple on tvd spot *sighs* *
what i didn't understand