Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 14056

hace más de un año shankii said…
Beyond gorgeous :D I love him! I've seen some skins clips and I like Freffy

Come here too =D! That'd be awesome!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Madelayna said…
TVD to naprawdę świetny serial, jak na razie uważam że nie było słabych odcinków, każdy jeden trzymał w napięciu (co się rzadko zdarza w innych serialach)...żeby tylko taki poziom się utrzymał!
Z OTH najbardziej podobał mi się 1, 2 też, 3 tak średnio bo Lucas był z Brooke (wiem, że wszyscy są za nimi, ale ja zawsze byłam wielką fanką Leyton:D), 4 i 5 dało się znieść chociaż nudą powiewało momentami, a 6...to już masakra. Cała akcja z psychiczną niańką, buhaha, jakby to wycięli z jakiegoś taniego horroru z lat 70tych xD
No tak, masz jeszcze czas :) moja współlokatorka jest na anglistyce i duuużo się uczy...ja też o tym myślałam, złożyłam papiery na wszystkie możliwe filologie hahaha nawet rosyjską, ale później zawęziłam to do angielskiej i hiszpańskiej...i generalnie filologie są ciężkie i trzeba się systematycznie uczyć, co NIE jest moją mocną stroną :P ale ogolnie przyjemnie w porównaniu do jakiejs matmy czy finansów :D:D

Yeah IAN is amazing. His eyes, woooooahhhhh. He doesn't need to be a vampire to compel people! seriously xD and yes I wish boone was alive ;//

don't look too many skins vids because you'll know the endings! :D or maybe you like spoilers and to know a lot? xDD
I always do it haha and then regret! Just can't resist to know what's going to happen xD
I LOVE freffy xD they are my fave after delena. you totally need to ship them! <3333
I've even been working on a freffy vid haha but got too lazy xD
I hate what happened to Freddie :( I cried LOL
Girls do you have a twitter account? Maybe we can be in touch more often on there, don't you think?
hace más de un año Nibylandija said…
TVD to naprawdę świetny serial, jak na razie uważam że nie było słabych odcinków, każdy jeden trzymał w napięciu (co się rzadko zdarza w innych serialach)...żeby tylko taki poziom się utrzymał!

Z OTH najbardziej podobał mi się 1, 2 też, 3 tak średnio bo Lucas był z Brooke (wiem, że wszyscy są za nimi, ale ja zawsze byłam wielką fanką Leyton:D), 4 i 5 dało się znieść chociaż nudą powiewało momentami, a 6...to już masakra. Cała akcja z psychiczną niańką, buhaha, jakby to wycięli z jakiegoś taniego horroru z lat 70tych xD

CAŁKOWICIE SIĘ ZGADZAM ZE WSZYSTKIM CO NAPISAŁAŚ! ^_^ szczerze mówiąc, ja najbardziej zwykłam szaleć za Naley ;P a poza nimi lubię Jeyton i Brucas właśnie, ale to tylko detale ;)

Co do tej filologii angielskiej..Także słyszałam,że jest ciężko,ale wolę się już na ten sposób "męczyć",a o majcy to mi nawet nie wspominaj..nie cierpię!! ;D

HIS EYES ARE EPIC. lol. SERIOUSLY XDDD gaaah. IKR? boone & charlie were my favourites and they got killed off so early & easily :/

I KNOW,BUT I JUST CAN`T NOT TO WATCH THOSE! ;P unfortunately, i know that frieddie dies in s4 :/ and chris in s1..? and more..but still!need to watch the whole thing (;

CEFFY & FREFFY? TELL ME ABOUT IT! i think i might like both these couples :P

MAGDA,please! finish,finish! you`re a freaking ahh-mazing vidder like I said before and you deserve wayyy more subscribers =]
smile
Selene, i used to have a twitter account, but not anymore..sorry :'( but still..we can keep in touch by props & here on chat, okies?<3
I haven't seen Magda's videos :| I agree :D
ja kochałam Naley w 1 sezonie...wiesz taka zakazana miłość :D tak chciałam żeby byli razem...on popularny ona taka trochę społecznie wycofana i ahh kocham takie pary :P ale później jak zostali rodzinką nie było to takie fascynujące ale i tak chyba obecnie jedna z najlepszych par OTH :))

też nienawidzę matmy. Uhhh koszmar...masakra jakaś xD widzę że same humanistki tu są ;)) o językowych zamiłowaniach :)

Haha dokładnie!! Boone i Charlie...i akurat ich musieli uśmiercić. Jeszcze tylko Sawyera zamordują i będzie komplet :P

Haha you know a lot!! Yes, Freddie dies (if I wanted to write what I think about this... the most stupid thing that could ever be done in television history I'd need a week so I stop now...but ahhh I'm so ANGRY and sad!!! Still!!!! Freddie was LOVE! I hate the writers!! sorry, my blood pressure always rises when I think about it hahaha ) and Chris dies in s 2 xD But yeahh it's still worth watching! especially the first generation. Although Freffy is 2nd generation, but they are special <3

About ceffy/freffy....Spoilers here!! :D

I've never liked Ceffy. I liked them as friends not as a couple. Cook wasn't good for her and he couldn't care about her in a way Freddie did. Plus, she's never loved him...he was very important to her, but we know from the start that she loves Freddie. She was soooo afraid to show it so she was with Cook, even though everybody was telling her that "he's not the one she wants" :D But it's just my opinion :)A LOT OF people like ceffy, too.

Thank you hun! <3 It's hmmm almost done :)) Next I want to vid Delena and the epic kiss :D (with Katherine, but still xD)
Are you vidding?? I didn't see any vids on your account :)

I don't have twitter account...but yes we can heep in touch here and on Youtube...Selene, you have a YT account? I know you probably have hehe, just asking :D
omg I always write so much haha xD hope you're not bored to death reading it :D:D
Yes I have here it is link and I agree with everything you said about Ceffy and Freffy =)!
wink
GDYBY SAWYER`A ZABILI TO BYM CHYBA..*_* NIE.MA.MOWY! :P

I NEED TO WATCH SKINS ASAP. PERIOD! :D

& to be honest,Magda..i USED TO vid but i haven`t had an inspiration for SUCH a long time.. i SO want to make my `first video` about DE, i guess.. :) i`ve been playing around with SV 9.0 lately,so..we`ll see.
You can add me as a friend on there too because I don't make videos LOL I'm really bad at it
Selene, I sent you a friend request :))
and I'm happy that you have the same opinion :))

YES you sooo should! xD

Hmmm I sometimes don't have an inspiration either, but Damon/Elena are giving me a lot! They have so many amazing scenes and quotes <33 But the problem is, that I find it difficult to find a right song for them...they are not a couple like hmm for example Leyton that every song with "my love, stay in my arms, i love you" lyrics would fit (hahaha I hope you know what I mean). They are even not a couple, they don't have any kissing/sex scenes, and their relationship is difficult and dark :D so it's HARD I think xD

And I hope you'll find your inspiration soon! and vid DE :) I use SV 9, too btw:D
Yeah Magda that's the most difficult thing I guess, the right song for a video, because when you find it you can picture which scenes to use
I accepted you girls =D!
Great :)
Just thought yesterday there should have been a new episode of TVD...and we should be discussing it today xD I feel...empty xDD
anyone else's sad? :D
mischievous
Hahaha I am :( I need my Damon and his sarcastic scenes and maybe just maybe some shirtless ones
heart
Sorry, girls :( I need to go now. TTYL, bye! :*
Bye, Ania :) :**

Yeahh I need Damon, his little funny talks with Stefan haha and hot scenes with Elena <33

we have to wait for a while;//
hace más de un año angiii7 said…
hi girls! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY BECAUSE OF THIS :
link
Spoilers about Delena <3 :D:D and the new season :)
hace más de un año lailalove said…
blush
ok i'm soooooo srry i didn't co,e sooner but i was sooooooooo busyyyyyyy & anyone new want to be add it ???
Angii, amazing!!! I love it <333

ahhhh it made my day!! xDDD
hace más de un año katie15 said…
Heyy guys.......omg omg I'm so excited about the spoilers...two things stood out for me...let me know if you don't mind me saying first...xD
hace más de un año lailalove said…
mischievous
amazinggggggggggg i love it i read it & amazinggggggg yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hace más de un año _Chryso_ said…
big smile
it's awesome girls!!! that's amazing news !! hehe!! can't w8..
btw me laila.. my name is Chryso xD
^^Delena and Tonnie next season wooooo.

Apparently some SE/DB fans think those spoilers were made up by a DE fan lmao...xD
big smile
whatever kate.. xD I really don't care about them.. xD while I was reading the spoiler I thought about you.. u know you really like Bonnie and Tyler 2gether... :D
big smile
I know I'm super excited..told you they would happen ;) Season 2 is going to be one hot season with Delena and Tonnie...the best season ever ;) :D
haha.. I'm soOoOo happy too hehe.. what do u think is going to happen between them??
big smile
I think so...xD
Hi:)! I just read something about Tonnie ? What's that Tyler and Bonnie? :S
I think they may kiss but I'm not so sure about it. I don't think they'll give us what we want so easy, it's like in other shows for example BB and Huddy. BB we've waited 5 seasons and just seen two kisses and in huddy we waited 6 seasons until something serious happened (: They want us to die waiting and then surprise us with something amazing and really cute. That's the problem with couples that have a lot of sexual tension

Gotta go I've to watch the InterVSBayer game with my father xD
hmmm
Ohh.. But seriously I can't w8 for so long ............................:(
me neither! and I actually changed my mind now because they're younger than Huddy and BB so it will happen earlier :D Well that's what usually happens with young couples they "move faster" xD At least I hope so !
I was taking a look at the Bonnie&Damon spot and saw this: link xD
What exactly??
yeah what did you see?
Anyone on?
=)!
big smile
hey Kate!! Hey Selene!! how are u??
I'm good thanks how are you two? And why do we have two forums now?!
cool
me2 thanks.. hehe I have no idea but I introduced myself there.. xD
but I love this one xD
Hello girls I'm kind of sleepy LOL I slept like 5 hours and need more, I asked if the other forum was like this one and got no answer xD! Now we're winning on fb but just by a little bit :|
Me too...I'm just gonna stick with this one....I'm not joining two forums on the same spot lmao...xD
I think it's the same like this one.. anws!!! YEAH!! we are winning... xD
hmmm
At least we're winning....says a lot when Stelena have done the whole package....but I still don't get why people even like SE?!
tongue
me2!! stefan is boring.. I can't understand why some people believe that stefan/paul is hotter than damon/ian... xD Lmao ...
I don't get that either....I'm mean he isn't that ugly, but there is no way he is better looking than Ian...everyone, apart from cyber world that I have asked have all said Ian is better looking...they said that when you first see Stefan your like wow he's really sexy and then you see Damon and it's like whoa.....

Anyway, check this one ;)

link
Ian has it all, the looks, the charm, e v e r y t h i n g xD! what do you think about the FAKE spoilers? I was so sad :( one friend told me it doesn't mean we're not getting some Delena storyline
I wish they were true :( But I think they are hinting at a Tonnie relationship anyway from Michael Trevino's latest interview which is something.
sad
I was so sad and upset at the same time.. Bamon fans are really happy now... :S
Watch this Tyler and Bonnie video! It's really good :)

link
Don't know what they have to be happy about when whether that spoiler is true or not Delena is going to happen. And even if they weren't, they have more of a chance than Bamon does anyway.

Stay away from Bamon comments if you can, they just piss you off.