Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13951-14000 of 14056

hace más de un año LannieDelenaVD said…
smile
I started watching on internet......Because In france its so long...lol
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
But have you watched all seasons already?
hace más de un año LannieDelenaVD said…
heart
Yeah In 4 days,I watched season 1 and season 2 lol I promise you,I so much loveddddddddddddddddddddddd...The first time when I discovered vampire diaries I saw on youtube damon and elena video and I was sure delena will become my favorite couple in vampire diaries
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Anyone remember me? :)
It's been a while!
hace más de un año iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
Nicole!!! hey!!! how r u??? long time!!! i haven't been on much either!!!! love ur icon!!!
I'm great! How have you been? :)
and thanks!
wink
good good, i'm really excited for tvd this friday!!! how have u been liking season 3 so far??? i think its the best one!!! ^_^
Totally agree! It keeps getting better and better :D
hmmm
mmhmm!!! happy halloween by the way!!! i'm sure you must be celebrating and partying today right?? it must be really fun!!! i wish i could celebrate halloween too but in india we don't really count it as a festival...
big smile
Happy Halloween to you all! We don't celebrate it here but I bet you do! So enjoy!

Nicole! It's been like years! How are you?
Anyone?
hace más de un año bdavis98 said…
big smile
Hey I'm here can plz check DE wall and read my new article & comment
Hey, what's up?

Sure, I'll read it!
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
kiss
Jules, anybody still here?
I'm here!! What's up?
kiss
Hey ! missed you :) haven't been here in a while . I passed my internet limit, again lol :))

Nothing much, gonna watch Dexter in a while
Happy Halloween hun:* did you carve a pumpkin
Missed you too!

Happy Halloween! Ha I wish! We don't celebrate Halloween here, which makes me sad, it's always been my dream to go trick or treating.
big smile
Well me too! Here some kids go trick or treating but mostly to relatives...it's not as big as in America which makes me sad :( although I carved a pumpkin :)
Lucky you! If we see someone dressed in a costume walking down the street we'll think they're totally weird!

Excited for next week's episode? I hope we get some DE scenes!
big smile
American Horror Story just got renewed for a second season !!! Yay!!

laugh
I don't know what that is but is always amazing when a TV show in renewed!
Yeah , same here, last week's episode was kinda lame, ans not because there was no DE...seriously ...it was preparing us for next weeks which looks awesome! Damon and Stefan fighting ...and I'm scared for Tyler and Caroline...oh and love Elijah
kiss
I love Elijah too! He's cute and at the same time hot!

I have to go Lau! See you!
mischievous
It's my newest obsession...it's awesome....so happy it got a season 2
kiss
Ok bye hun:*
Anyone?
kiss
Me me me:))Aw missed you hun:)

happy b day again, what did you do?
Heeeeey!

Thanks and happy b-day to you too! Did you get my prop?

I celebrated the whole weekend! lol On friday I went out to dinner with my friends, on saturday I went out to dinner with my parents and my sister and on sunday we had a little party at my house for the rest of my relatives. What did you do?
big smile
That sounds awesome :)
Yeah I got it.
On Saturday I had dinner with my folks and afterwords I went for drinks with some friends:) it was awesome , Saturday I stayed the whole day in bed, just the way i like it :))
Great!!

Did you see the webclip?
Yeah I saw it, go away Stefan!!! Gah so annoying, I am hopeful as always...it's all or nothing at this point...
btw I loved the whole Original sl last epi, so well written, they explained almost everything ...and I felt kinda sorry for Rebekah
LOL Stefan has to leave. Loved when Elena said "You can not go".

The last episode was amazing. I loved the flashbacks and the Originals story. I was sorry for Rebekah too, that scene when she was crying alone was so heartbreaking.
was so afraid the Klaus would be portrayed like a good guy with daddy issues, like for eg, Damon and Katherine were rediemed , but not his case, he was the bag guy of the story...finally there's no justification for what he did. i really want him dead, a lot of fans love him, I'm not one of them
there's no justification for what he did

You're right. I love him, but he has to die, not only for what he did, but it's obvious that they will kill him to bring Stefan back and explore the Elena-Damon-Stefan triangle.
big smile
Stefan back to his old self, not excited about that, hope Elena won't forgive that quickly , after all she learned so many new things on him from his ripper days..
and Damon, as always there for her, she has to see that....i want a real kiss, passionate like the DK one back in season 1.

I fan dying here
kiss
I need a real kiss! Just thinking off it makes me fangirl!

I have to go Lau! Talk to you later!!
kiss
oky night Julia, i'm also going to bed :)
hey i'm here did u watch the second sneakpeek?? it's not a part it's a WAKE what the hell does tyler mean by a wake?? who's wake and y is it thrown as a party??
big smile
No I didn't!! Do you have the link?
here's a link:
link

Anyone?
kiss
Julia :)
Laau! Thank God you're there!! I just need to let all of my coments on the episode out! I just finished whatching it!

1.I just can't believe that DE were cockblocked AGAIN! They were this close to a kiss! A kiss!!!!
2.Katherine and Stefan working together! YAY!
3.Forwood broke up! :( But I can't blame Caroline, I was so mad at Tyler! She's totally right.
4.I can't wait for the next episode! Things will go down!
last edited hace más de un año
I will DIE TILL January!!!

1. I'm ok with them not kissing , didn't want this to happen just as Elene decides to move on from Stefan. I can wait
2. SK were the best this episode, Katherine showing her humanity once again, brilliant and she and Stefan getting Even !!! gonna love this
3. don't know what to think. Tyler is the enemy now, but he also has a point, still can't blame Caroline, if you lose the trust it's pretty much domed:/
4. Wake me up when January Ends:)))

rant over
 [b]I will DIE TILL January!!![/b] 1. I'm ok with them not besar , didn't want this to happen just
big smile
hihihi it feels good to let all this out *relieved *
Me too! I just can't wait one week, imagine 2 months!

I just can't wait for the kiss, I thoght we were going to get one on 3x09. But now I'm sure there will be a DE kiss later in the season, and maybe they will date? *wishful thinking*

I was thinking that maybe we could promote this thread in the spot's wall, it's always so dead, only we are always here. Maybe some DE fans will like the idea, what do you think?

hihihi it feels good to let all this out *relieved *

Me too!
last edited hace más de un año
I just can't wait for the kiss, I thoght we were going to get one on 3x09. But now I'm sure there will be a DE kiss later in the season

Yeah me too, I just don't want to in the last episode. been there, done that!

I was thinking that maybe we could promote this thread in the spot's wall, it's always so dead, only we are always here. Maybe some DE fans will like the idea, what do you think?

Yeah i think so, but a lot of them go to the rant thread. I'll post something on the wall when this confusion goes away , I mean A post doesn't last long:) cuz of all the others posting stuff. I love that its so active but sometimes it's to much don't you think :))
I agree. It's so many posts I can't read all of them. I log in, go to the DE wall and there are like, 3 new pages. I get lazy lol
Pretty much:)

Hey I finally caught up on Pretty Little Liars minus the halloween episode:) It was so intense, they are in deep s***t now:)) i loved the last epi...A really knew what she was doing
Haha finally! PLL is really intense! I hear aall these people saying who they think A is and I have no idea who it is. But I read a good article about why Lucas is A. But I don't know...

What about Glee? Did you watch the last episode?
Now I have to watch the rest of GG!