Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13851-13900 of 14056

hace más de un año jendelena said…
laugh
^^Lol I believe the rant thread and the wall sort of took over from this thread. The rant thread is quite active tho lol
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
lol Yeah maybe! I didn't even know about this rant thread... I'll check it out! ;)
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
big smile
Hey , still here?
Yeah! I'll just answer your prop here! lol

I loved the premiere! What about you?
I'm great, just studying a lot, my exams have started... :(
big smile
My classes didn't start yet:)

God, how i missed tvd, it was awesome! Forwood and of Course Damon and Elena!!! loved it, must of seen it 10 times !
Anyone on?
hace más de un año bdavis98 said…
Hey I'm here
How are you?
hace más de un año iceprincess7492 said…
heart
hey!!!! guess who's finally back!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!! My god, i have missed every single one of my Delena fangirls these past few months.... julia, katie, laura, paige, nicole, angi, maryam, jen, lai, and everyone else who's name i've forgotten to mention!!! college has been pretty hectic for me since it began in June but the good news is that its over for the term!!! i'm on a looooong holiday now, starting from today till 13th november!!!! so that means that i'll be here almost every second!!! hehehehehe.... it feels great to finally get a chance to be more active on the spot, i feel like i was always just coming and getting myself updated but not participating much... the rant thread has been going strong!!! our fanbase keeps getting stronger too!!! we're soooo close to reach 7000 fans!!!! and its gonna be a blast when we finally hit 7k!!!! Go Delena!!!!!! ^_^

I managed to see VD's both episodes even though i had my 1st term exams to prepare for!!! hehehe... it is vampire diaries after all and i just wanted to say that Delena is getting sooooo much better this season!!! Damon and Elena's relationship as friends and maybe more than friends (hopefully soon!!!) is growing soooo nicely!!! the premiere episode with the necklace scene was..... OMG!!! I was soooo in love with Damon when he was taking care of Elena and i felt really upset when Stefan killed Andie and poor Damon decided to give up on Stefan and yet in the 2nd epi he followed Ric and Elena to Tennessee and threw her into the lake!!! I was like "Go Damon!!!!" hehehe.... and then the bedroom scene at the end broke my heart a little bit more than the Stelena scene in epi 1 (which was very nicely done, but i didn't cry that time)

"I want you to remember the things you felt when he was gone" - one of Damon's. Best. Lines. Ever!!!! It was such a moving scene and for a second when Damon was soooo close to Elena i thought that she might be the one who would kiss him... hehehe.... its a bit too soon for that, but hey, we have the whole of s3 to look forward too!!! the other story lines are interesting too!!! The Forwood scenes in the birthday epi were soooo amazing and then the ending of epi 2 with Bill, did not see that coming!!! Matt and Jer are bonding this year.... not sure about the ghosts of Vicki and Anna yet... they haven't really said much except for "i can come back" and "don't trust vicki" think that was the longest either of them had to say... hehehe....

Reallllly think Ripper Stefan is scary because the scene where Damon and Ric find the bodies of those girls, with them.... not in one piece... i shivered.... he's intensely scary that way!!! And Klaus is perfectly evil too... but now he knows Elena's alive (he does know that right??) maybe things are gonna escalate.... hmm.... maybe there's something about Elena's being alive that causes Damon and Klaus to cross paths again in the next epi.... which has us going back to the 20's!!! I know its got more of Ripper Stefan but imagine if we get to see Damon in his whole old-style coming to meet Stefan or something... Damon in the 20's.... mmm.... I.Want!!!!!!!! hahahaha.....

Anyway, its awesome to finally be active here once again!!! I'm not going anywhere for the next 5-6 weeks!!! Missed you all!!!! DE ftw!!!!!!
Anj!! I've missed you too!
last edited hace más de un año
hmmm
no one really comes on the forum chat anymore do they??
kiss
Anj :) I'm here hun, always
Me too!
hmmm
aww blah!!! just when i get to see someone here i have to go off!!! sheesh... this is one of those times when i wish i am not literally falling asleep while typing but i am right now... so that means bedtime for me!!! had a loooong day today, it is too early to turn in, not yet 2 am... but oh well... i'll def be back here tomorrow!!! same time??
Ok! See you tomorrow! Night!
hmmm
anyone here? i won't be on later tonight, have to go to college tomorrow!!! sucks... i wanna stay up late talking to someone here!! *sigh* good news is i'll be free tomorrow night, its a one day registration for my university exams...
hmmm
Jeez this forum is so dead!
hace más de un año maryam1311 said…
heart
IKR, let's make it alive<3
big smile
Heeey! Finally someone is on! How are you?
heart
I'm awesome and you ?:)
I'm great!
Did you watch 3x05? What did you think of it?
heart
Of course I have, <3
I loved the ep, it was like fucking awesome<3 I'm glad that Stefan is back, I really missed Stelena </3 I loved Delena they were like fucking awesome,<3 Forwood was amazing, are they like GF and BF now? :) Matt is so stupid!!!!
matt he's alwayd been stupid i loved 3x05 it was so intense,love delena scene the best

am i the only one who damon carring elena scene more than comferting her scene don't get me wrong i loved them both SO MUCH,but the carring scne a bit more.

maryam1311 delena or stelena as an endgame??
heart
Holey carp, like I'm gonna choose!!!! I love both <3333
yes u have to choose u can't have both as endgame either delena or stelena
Nope
hmmm
hello people!!!! please please please tell me someone's still here!!!!! i've been coming everyday but this thread has been on the verge of dying out.... maryam, julia!!! someone???
i'm here
i'm jess and u r...?
Girls!! Sorry I disappeared! But I'm here! How are you?
hace más de un año vidvida said…
smile
Im Great If you are asking me! just feel a bit sad!
How are you?!
y r u sad? hi my name is jess
Is anyone still there?
i'm here
heart
Anjali I'm here now babe <3
big smile
anyone still here :)
kiss
Laaaaau! I'm here!
kiss
Julia :) hey babe, haven't read your prop yet, busy adding links

how have you been ?
Haha no problem.

I'm great, what about you?
big smile
Busy these days. the uni started so all week slammed with classed but what can you do, at least you had one week break :))

and to answer you , I still think it's Chucks, watch ep 3 of season 4 and you will be dead by the CB awesomeness...be warned :))
OMG I always close the fanpop tab and forget to open it again! So sorry! Are you still there?
big smile
kinda :))
angry
bugger bugger bugger!!! i'm soooo sorry for disappearing on you girls last night, there was a heavy rainstorm and the net got busted and just came back in the morning!!!
laugh
oh and i'm Anjali but most of my friends here call me Anj!
Anyone?
big smile
Hey :))
hmmm
Hey Laau! Sorry but I have to go now... But I'll be back in an hour!!
kiss
oky , pm me if I'm still here:)
When I came back, you'd already left! :(((

Is anyone still here?
smile
hey :) still here, stalking the Damon spot