Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 14056

hace más de un año _Chryso_ said…
big smile
haha.. Yeah I've noticed that... xD
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año shankii said…
:D so can you tell me how did you know it was Katherine?
hace más de un año katie15 said…
big smile
Hey guys xD I just watched the episode! I thought the Damon/Katherine kiss was hot even though it wasn't Elena lol xD I'm just glad Delena didn't kiss this season xD
I really didn't until the very end... you don't bother if I told u?
Yeah it was HOT!! Nina & Ian have an amazing chemisrty and it's obvious. xD I'm glad too that DE didn't kiss but I wanted it to be with Elena not with Katherine.. Although it's was HOT!! Damon was soooo sweet <3 ...it's like he was giving her an option to back away if she wanted too.. but it was K.
I thought we weren't even going to see Katherine for ages lol, certainily not this season or next....and the last scene with D/E (well K lol) I knew then it was Katherine from the way she was acting.

Btw, did Katherine cut off some of John's fingers?!
angry
yeap.. xD but he deserved it!! after what he done to Anna.. u know ...:S
Yehh, but that is playing in my mind lol, it was like a horror film lmao, I was like blah
big smile
yp.. all these blood.. but I LOVE horror/thriller fims xD
Me too xD But scenes like that still make you go "OMG!" lol. I was like that all the way through the eppy.....it is the best freaking show ever and we have to wait like another 3 months or something till it comes back on :(
I dont mind, please tell me girls xD!
I know.. TVD is the BEST show ever!! it's gonna be tough to "survive" hehe without watching it.. and Damon&Elena of course.. but I'll watch fan-made videos ;p
Me too xD I was so happy that Damon kissed Katherine though! And I think that he might have known it was her as well.
hehe.. Damon kissed "Elena" but after Elena went into the house she cut off John's fingers.. And then i realise it was Katherine.. Ok first when she started watching his ring.. do you want me to give u a link?
kiss
WTF! Thank you girls, anyway the kiss was way too hot! Thank you Chrys but I have to go now, my eyes are closing LOL I need some sleep, read you tomorrow (I guess) Take care!
ok!! good night Selene :D
Cyahh Selena! xD
hace más de un año Delenarocks said…
heart
I just saw the episode!! it was THE BEST SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
opinions??
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
laugh
omg:)) i fell asleep :)) wanted to come here earlier:)) so whats the topic
Damon Katherine kiss
Damon thinking it was Elena
omg!!! the finale was awesome
John's fingers chopped off?! I nearly barfed.
big smile
I really didn't see this coming.. :S
Me neither. That scene really was like a horror film. I did see the Katherine thing coming.....I guessed it was her as soon as they were about to kiss.....and I'm glad Delena didn't kiss, it would have been too soon if they had.
yeap.. I was so focus to the kiss and then I was in shock.. OMG she actually cut off his fingers..??
btw.. girls..? do you have a facebook account?
big smile
Yehh but I don't go on it much.

Seriously though, that kiss is the hottest kiss I have seen between actors/actresses before, even if it was Katherine he kissed. I just can't wait till season 2 when they actually do kiss! xD
smile
can you give my your account? if you don't have any problem of course..

yeah I can't w8 for thei REAL kiss :D
There's no point lol, I don't really go on it :/

And me too. I'm thinking it will be sometime in the middle of season 2 or onwards.
big smile
the D/E build up was amazing this season.....dont you think....we are very patient. as for John i kinda liked him.....and The Katherine thing was mind blowing!!!!
cake
1300 fans!!!!Yay
cake
Yeah Laura! Let's celebrate!!! lool xDDD
heart
I agree Lau. I think that Delena are going to be like a rollercoaster ride through all the seasons, I bet they are going to have moments of closeness and then move ten steps backward......they are like a rollercoaster, but I love the ride;)

And yeh!!! Delena's fanbase is growing so fast, and faster than the other two couples xD We have to get 200 and something to beat Stelena and Bamon put together in the fans total.
crying
me2 .. i kinda like him... but after Pearl's death I hated im a little more.. and after anna's death it was the WORST!!! It's official!! I hate him!! Anna was my #3 fav female character... :(
big smile
really :)) didint knew that!!!! we are huge then:)) lol
As for the roller coaster ride---- I say Bring it on!!!
The reason i liked John so much even though he was as ass was mainly because of the actor portraying him!! David Anders did a wonderful job being all evil
As for Anna i feel sorry, i to liked her, and poor Jeremy:(
big smile
Well that's according to fanpop xD

And yehh, I can't wait to watch their journey through all the seasons!

I am 75% sure they will be end game in the show;)
big smile
together..?? haha we are the best.. We ROCK.. Damon and Elena rock!!! <3
smile
I didn't mind John. I mean, I was a bit indifferent to him I suppose lol......
sad
About the End game thing its to early to tell.....i dont know not sure yet and dont want to say anything ill regret later:(
big smile
1301 fans :)) haha
big smile
Yehh Chryso, we need less than 300 fans to beat them put together xD
big smile
I'm not completely sure either.....I just think Delena have more chance because if Stelena are end game, it's like they are copying other shows/films such as Twilight.......plus in most shows the girl ends up witht the good guy or no one, so ;)
big smile
But in this case we have the fans on out side and that's a huge deal in these things....look at Chuck-Blair(the fans went crazy over them and the writers made them from one night stand to end game just like that!!! because the majority of gg fans wanted them together) and Pacey-Joey another example..
So to keep it brief: Support D/E as much as you can and there is always a chance!!!
It isn't ovr until the show is over!!!
big smile
The way things are going and their fanbase growing everyday like crazy........I have a lot of faith! xD
smile
of course we also have bad examples like The whole Lucas-Brooke-Peyton triangle....Side Note:no bashing the Leyton Fans!
But Lucas and Peyton were end game from season 1 in the writers eyes and no matter how strong the Brucas fandom was they still ended up together...
Again:No bashing intended just wanted to give an example
^^Actually, I don't watch OTH but from what I have heard, Brucas weren't end game because they were married in real life and then their marriage fell apart.....so it affected them onscreen.....Note to Nina and Ian, don't date till the show eventually ends!
hace más de un año Fireburnin said…
Hi everyone. :D I've been a fan of that ship in fanpop for a long time, but never thought about really chatting in here and answering the questions etc.
I agree about this fan thing, if we get a lot of fans for Delena everwhere then writers will think about it, just for the ratings when seasons go on.
I was one of these who shipped Chuck and Blair from the beginning, it was as crazy as with Delena, they are similar couples but not at all at the same time.
big smile
Hey Fireburnin! Welcome to the chat:)

And yehh, I think Chair and Delena are similar in the popularity stakes. I already think Delena have the most fans altogether, and eventually they will on Fanpop xD
big smile
Hi Fireburnin welcome
I also was crazy over CB in the beginning:)) so look what a big deal they'v become...
hey Fireburnin!!! Welcome!!! :D
kiss
I have to go eat dinner....havent eaten anything today.....to excited with the finale lol) you must think im crazy:))Se Ya later...