Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 14056

hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
big smile
Katie: the episode was awesome!! Damon was awesome and very protective of Elena.....when Isobel said "because he loves you" I was on the floor....omg!!!!
hace más de un año katie15 said…
Hey guys.........wow lots of new people here lmao xD
Laura: so was I xD I was literally squealing lol. I love how Damon is protective of Elena......imagine when the acknowledge their feelings for each other........then Damon will be even more protective etc xD
worried
i cant wait to see the finally episode!!! but then a very long break and i dont look forward to that:)
There are gonna be a lot of cliffhangers and I hate cliffhangers lol.......this is going to be a painful summer lol.
hace más de un año _Chryso_ said…
crying
agree.. I really can't w8 for the episode(despite the fact that I have exams the same day XD) .. I don't wanna w8 until spring for the next season.... ... :(
wink
It's gonna be hell :( I'm gonna have to keep watching DE fanvids to get me through it lol
hmmm
hehe I'm gonna be in despair..(btw sorry for my bad english 'cause english is not my native language.. greek is my mother-tongue language :/ )
hey that's okay and I could understand you perfectly, your english is really good (I'm not an ass licker I mean it;) ) and at least you can speak another language......I did French and Spanish at school and I can't remember anything I learnt lmao
hace más de un año shankii said…
kiss
:)!
big smile
:))....If something bad happens with Damon or Elena im gonna die
smile
thanks a lot and of course you're not an ass licker loooo000l. I did french.. I remember only: oui haha. and I do spanish..XD
sick
also if they break up Catt or Tyler dies:(
mischievous
Laura.. I don't think so.. I mean I hope so.. they are the main characters .... :S
Everyone! Damon, Elena and Stefan will not die ever, unless when the show eventually ends. Everyone else is fair game....and Tyler isn't going to die this season because he has a huge storyline next season so don't worry.........I think it's either Jeremy or Jenna that dies.
Yeap... I don't care so much if stefan dies.. but I f he died it have to be in the end of the show...and we don't know many things about tyler.. so he is not gonna die.. we have to know more about him <3 and if jeremy dies.. anna may turn him.. so I think is Jenna... :S
last edited hace más de un año
zzz
I asked a friend (who only watch the videos I tell her xD!) to say what she saw in that amazing Stelena hug and she told me what I saw LOL I really dont think Elena was "showing" Damon she loves Stefan :|
I do not care less if Stefan dies he bores me to death; Tyler is a werewolf and that is what we will see next season and partly the reason he acts the way he does....Anna isn't going to die because she wasn't on the "die" list.....it's Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, Jeremy or Jenna apparently.
Selene: Only one of my friends watches VD religiously like me....but out of the friends who don't really watch it but have watched it a bit when they have been with me......as soon as they saw Stelena they were like they are so like Edward and Bella lmao xD There isn't really anyone I know apart from cyber world that ships Stelena lol.
smile
^^^ yes Selene i was thinking about that too....and she was afraid that Damon feels that way about her, afraid to start seeing him in a different light...

I hope so....really Like Tyler a lot....i kinda like everyone ...but we cant save them all'
sad
nope not Caroline or Jeremy:(
haha.. thanks Selena.. you made my day!! XD
I hope that we are gonna find ouy that tyler is a werewolf.:D I like him soo much <3 unfortunately bonnie is not gonna die .. and I DON'T want them to break up Catt.. it's unfair for all those Catt fans..
mischievous
Katie: LOL I know my RL friends tell me Aww DE look so cute together xD! And SE are so BE even in that room scene you could see it but anyways I was getting angry because of some comments and that's why I asked for help to a neutral person LMAO

"she was afraid that Damon feels that way about her, afraid to start seeing him in a different light"
Exactly Lau, and If she wanted Damon to back off she wouldn't even talk to him on founder's day (NO SPOILERS) :D
kiss
great talking to you girl....catch up later....bye bye
Lmao, I am convinced that apart from Fanpop, Stelena aren't that popular anymore. Couples that get together that quickly never are xD And some Stelena fans have changed to the better side anyway already;)
Cyah Laura:)
Lau: Gone already?
Really? I only know the Stelena fans from the TVD spot :D
Katie do you watch other shows besides TVD? Which ones?
I watch besides this, Supernatural, Lost, Gossip Girl and I did watch Charmed when it was on (got all the box set I am so sad xD) and the rest of the shows are English shows that you might not have heard of xD You?
Only Supernatural :D I used to watch Lost but quit when Boone got killed :( yeah I know hehe I was a Skate shipper :D and I watch some GG videos mainly Dair ones :D
lmao. I like Skate but I'm more of a Jate shipper :P I also like Dair but my favourite couple on GG is Serenate.
laugh
I think the only couple I ship for real is Damon&Elena I love everything about them, I might like other couples but not as much as DE
angry
It was sooooo stupid that they killed Boone.... :S
I know I hated it when Boone died, I cried loads when he did :( And Selena, I agree. There are other couples that I love, but Delena is my OTP. I would be really upset if they weren't end game:( That's how much I love them.
Selene girls LMAO How much faith do you have? I saw one of Julie's tweets and she said she is obsessed with Stefan :|
Yehh but I think she prefers Delena as the couple, because she makes them really good and always gets excited about them xD
:D I didn't know that, that means hope?
surprise
WT**??? she's obsessed with STEFAN??? but he's very boring and annoying.... :S
Maybe she meant Paul LOL
Well even if she doesn't like them more than Stelena, most of the time it's down to who the audience like the most, and seeing as it's Delena;)

And yehh, I really don't get why anyway would LIKE Stefan but it's down to personal opinions I guess. The only time I would like him is if he let Delena be together xD
laugh
haha katie.. I would like him only when DE get together and he becomes a couples with bonnie.. or cactus XD
I like Stefan/Bonnie ¬¬ Julie said Bamon it's not happening... soon grrr Never Julie please!
sad
it's not happening.. just this.. I LOVE IT!!!
but not soon....??? PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS JULIE NEVER!! :S
I really don't want Bamon to happen but Julie did say it's not happening at the moment, which mean they could in another season:(

As for Stefan.....yehh he should be with Cactus lol xD I don't want him to be with Bonnie though, I like the idea of Tyler and Bonnie together xD They will have a scene together in the next episode, it will be great xD
kiss
I'm going to eat girls
Okay cyahh xD
wink
see ya Selene ..:D Yeah.. I really like the idea..A witch and a werewolf... so Cool!!! :D
Yup me too xD I think that they might be explored in season 2, what with Bonnie going through issues and Tyler too xD
laugh
I'd love it!! <3 ... DE all the way.. BT or BS or SC!!!
SC FTW haha xD <3
Lmao xD

Btw, most of the DE fans have left the CW forums board because the Mods got pathetic there with their rules......apparently we weren't allowed to talk about VD in the Delena thread and they deleted our thread when we had nearly 30k posts:/

So anyway, we have this new forum that is AMAZING and you should totally check it out and join........here's the link:

link