Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11851-11900 of 14056

hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
mischievous
hi your right!!! it was Epic!!!
hace más de un año NCISLuverjk93 said…
Hey lol... It's by far my favorite Delena scene ever :) I felt so bad for Damon though :/
hace más de un año iceprincess7492 said…
crying
hey girls!!! i agree, i was sobbing sooo much, i saw that scene 3 times and sobbed more each time....
I've been watching it over& over. Idk why, but I start crying every time </3
yea me too... but seeing Ian cry thrice was too much for me... i couldn't bear to see him sooooo sad!!!!! he's a verrrrry good and an amazing actor!!!
crying
I know he is so amazing! My favorite actor ever :) I try to remember it's all fake& not real but to me it feels so real& it breaks my heart, you know? </3
crying
hahaha yea, trust me... i understand how u feel... i'm really really really emotional, i cry in movies, tv shows and while reading!!!! Like a lot... i get caught up in a lot of things, but the scene, this scene... captivated me, i was... i could feel Damon's pain and i cried sooooo much!!!!!!
heart
OMG same here! lol I cry at anything remotely sad/romantic etc. xD I always think "If I were them" and that gets me every time. I could feel his pain completely. It was horrible. But as heartbreaking as it was, I loved it. It was so epic, and a huge step for Damon as a character. I just hope they bring on more Delena scenes like that. <3
heart
yay!!! its nice to find someone like me, btw do ur friends think ur like a bit weird coz ur so emotional???

I think that scene was the definition of epic, lol... maybe there have been more epic scenes in other shows but i think for Delena, it was the no.1 epic scene... and yea, i totally agree with you, Damon has grown soooo much since the pilot episode and its amazing how his character has transformed... i was a delena shipper from the start and will be a delena shipper till the end!!!
last edited hace más de un año
heart
Yep all the time, they ask "Why are you crying..?" lol

Definately it was :) He really has, because he Was selfish in the begining but now, he cares for others especially Elena& like Stefan said, she brings out the humanity in him. And him doing what he did ironically proves how Selfless he really is :) And I'll admit when I first started watching the show I wasn't sure if I prefered Stelena or Delena but after a while I just fell in love with Delena& now they are my OTP, and always will be <3
heart
hehehehe same here!!! my friend freaked out when i just messaged her Damon's last line 'God i wish you didn't have to forget this, but you do...' and there were :'( next to it and she was like "what happened??? are u okay? why r u crying??" lolz!!!!

I know!!! Damon was more of a bad vamp in the start and i still liked him that way, hehehe... the thing is when i saw Damon and Elena meet for the first time i was like 'why didn't she meet him first instead of stefan?' and to be able to tell elena his feelings, to pour his heart out to her knowing what happened the first time he 'kissed' her it was so beautiful, it was simple and heartbreaking... he just got me to love him even more, i just wish elena catches up sooooon!!!!!

Plus, Delena took over Chair as my no.1 OTP towards the second half of s1
heart
I know my friends really don't understand how a tv show can get me crying so hard. They just dont get it xP haha

I agree but I love the way it's played out so far :) It just keeps getting better. I love badass/bad boy Damon but I love it even more, if possible, when he is exposing his feelings. God I was freaking out at the season one finale, so happy until I found out it was Katherine, I was like "Nooo!!!!" lol. I was so damn disappointed. And this is kind of the same because he compelled her to forget it anyways :/ And yes I can not wait for Elena to admit her dang feelings! I mean we know she feels something for him, I just think she is afraid to admit it to him, or anyone at that matter. Because as much as I hate it, she does still love Stefan as well. xP

You love Chair too?! :O They are my number 3 favorite couple. Tiva was my OTP {from NCIS} but after Bloodlines I just decided that Delena was definately my new favorite couple. <3
hehehe on the bright side, i do have another friend who understands me, coz she's a delena fan too but she doesn't get emotional, but thats okay i guess... i love the build-up that delena has been going through, its shown a development of trust, friendship and its elena who's making damon feel human after 160+ years so they'd better finish building up and give us some really good delena scenes soon!!!

yep me love Chair!!!! After that, its Booth and Brennan as my no.3 OTP
wink
None of my friends watch the show, but I got my mom into it :D haha and I think both my sisters would love it if they watched it. but I would die if they didn't ship Delena xP

Exactly the build-up of it is always the best part. It's like I want them together so bad but at the same time I want them to take their time, the longer is actually the better :) I just want them to have amazing scenes along the way, become even closer& be endgame once the show finishes, which I hope is not soon!

Aw I love them too! lol I am not obsessed with that show but I've seen alot of random episodes& they are so meant to be :)
i got like 5 of my friends addicted to it, but so far only one of them actually is a delena fan, one is a stelena fan *sigh*, one cares only about werewolves and the other 2 sadly haven't gotten very far in s1 to have formed a strong support for either stelena or delena...

yea, but right now B&B's relationship isn't being explored that much like it was in the previous season so i'm bummed out a little...
tongue
Well I think I could get my bestie addicted as well but she's always so busy with work that I haven't had the chance :P And well I would prefer a Stelena fan over a Bamon fan *dies*

I know, then there's Hannah. :/ I felt so horrible for Brennan when he pulled out the pic of Hannah in the premiere.
yea luckily the friend who ships stelena doesnt ship bamon, btw have u read the books???

i think hannah is a nice character and i get why she was introduced but its been 5 seasons!!!! I want BB together!!!
big smile
I actually JUST did the other day, well the first 4 books in the series. I love them but the show is waaay better. The characters& plots& everything <3

Yeah I like her, but I want B&B together too! <3 I hope Hannah will tell Booth it's over because she knows that he's in love with Bones& then he will realize it& go tell her, they kiss& tah dah :D lmao <3
i've read the first 4 too!!! i started the 5th but it got quite confusing and i didn't end up finishing it... i couldn't agree more, the show is def a LOT better!!!!!

ha! that would be soooo amazing for BB!!!!!

anyway i gtg now, its 2:30 am here and my mom's yelling at me to sleep, hehehe.... it was great talking to you, i might not be on tomorrow, but definitely day after!
heart
Well tomorrow is my birthday so hopefully I will get the rest of the series :P And yes, I didn't really like Elena in the book, or Katherine. And Damon is just so much better on the show, mainly because of Ian's incredible acting! <3

Oh wow lol it's 5pm here but okay sleep well& it was great talking to you too! Hope to again soon :) Night <3
heart
happy birthday in advance!!! same here, i prefer the show over the books, but never movies over books... i think Ian is a fine actor!

bye, good night!!
hace más de un año Lannieluv7 said…
Lj smith replied this to fan :

Yes! Yes, Damon and Bonnie will have a very exciting roller coaster
relationship in Midnight! They will quarrel and make up and Bonnie will
forgive, and Damon will do unprecidented things for his little redbird.
I don't think The Vampire Diaries will ever be quite the same after
Midnight.
sad
ugh.... i don't like the sound of that... why can't bonnie just stay away from damon and stick to matt??? i really really don't feel like reading Midnight anymore...
hace más de un año teo_rockeritza said…
smile
Hi guys. I'm new to the whole 'forum chat' thing, but I really wanted to join this one. Hope that's ok:)
kiss
Hi :))) of course...why haven't you joined earlier:))
I just found it. I don't look very often in the forums, I don't know why:))[I actually found it in your favorites 10 minutes ago Laura and was like 'why the hell didn't I see this before?']
laugh
welcome then...this forum wasn't that active these couple of weeks:) we need new members:))

So how are you...Still drunk with power like me after a scene like this:))
Yeah, and I kinda feel more obsessed with TVD since Thursday:)))) like, going on the Fanpop pages for TVD and Delena on, and on, and on 'is there a new pick? a new awesome photo?SOMETHING?' [I'm kinda going crazy:))) a week of staying in+amazing TVD episode does that to you:))))]
God, I can't wait for next episode to see if Elena wasn't compelled if she drank vervain tea[and as much as I wish that would happen, I doubt it. And I would love her to remember when she became a vamp and until then, like Jeremy said, just have a feeling that something happened with Damon, then to realize her feelings.

Btw, have you read the spoilers that appeared today for 2x10 and 2x11?some of them kinda confused me, but I can't wait to see it.
big smile
nope I don't wanna know spoilers....:) It's so much better this way for me....

IKR?Me too!!!al day long I've watched the scene, can't get it out of my head!!! So proud of shipping them..take that all the haters! lol
Hell yeah, best ship ever<3<3 Seriously, that, in my opinion, is one of the most beautiful, amazingly-acted scenes in television. Ian was freaking amazing. And that single tear just...killed me.
And also, the scene where she's hugging Stefan...his face when she hugged S broke my heart. He looked so hurt, I wanted to grab him from the screen and hug him myself. And then he acted like nothing happened, with that Damon smile. I hope Elena saw his hurt look and understands how much he loves her.
smile
Damon killed me! Elena changed him so much, made him a better person and that's one of the reasons I love them so much! and then he sacrificed him for her happiness!!!
God Elena must find out somehow !!! and not when she turns, if she turns
Yeah, the biggest thing for him was being selfless, sacrificing himself. I don't think Stefan would have done that if he was in Damon's place. Even his apology for making him turn[which was 145 YEARS TOO LATE] was probably to guilt Damon. God, I hope we will see some flashbacks with Stefan before he started drinking animal blood, so everyone can see he's not a saint. [And am I the only one who finds it hilarious how Damon, Stefan(and Caroline in 2x02) drank from those blood bags like they're orange juice boxes for little kids:))?]
worried
Stefan said himself that he wants her to much to stay away from her, and after the Jenna thing he realized how selfish he was with her..

orange juice boxes rofl!!! I do I do!!
Only Damon can make drinking out a blood bag look funny,
Remember when Stefan drank from it, before the epic Dance scene, that scene had me freaked, and not in a good way
Everything with Stefan when he was on HB was kinda creepy, but I think they wanted it to come out that way, to show us Stefan on HB is bad.
But anyway, Damon makes everything more fun, that's for sure.LOL, I'd love some flashbacks with him in the 70s. That would be...crazy-good. And maybe we'll get some flashbacks with Stefan and those Playmates he mentioned:))))
Damon on the university Campus lol:))

I'm happy with D/E right now.
What I want to see now is more Stefan/Katherine or Tyler/Caroline
Do you ship any of the two?
Yeah, I loooove SK, but I also love Stefan with Caroline, he's more fun with her around. Tyler/Caroline is getting interesting, but I have to see where this is going. It depends on whether he can keep her secret or not. And I suppose Tyler's gonna find out about all the other vampires, so that could be a problem for them, especially because Damon killed his uncle.
And for endgame, I hope SK are gonna be there with Delena, but I don't think they will keep Katherine alive[though that would be a very nice surprise.KW and JP, please surprise me:)))] but my second option for Stefan would be Caroline.
hmmm
I also fear they are going to kill Katherine, in a major game-changer plot line...I want her alive and with Stefan
Are you still listening to "Breathe Again"?I am!

now that Tyler is a werewolf I fear for him because Damon knows it and the moment it gets dangerous he might do something, something not good:(
But what would be more surprising than killing Katherine? NOT KILLING HER:))
Yeah, 'Breathe Again' and 'Come Home', probably in my Most Played list.
I think Caroline's gonna try to protect Tyler, but who knows what will happen? I'm really curious when the next full moon episode is gonna be. I think he's gonna tie himself up like Mason wanted to, and maybe ask Caroline for help. And [if he doesn't find out until then], she will tell him he can kill her if he bites her
But what would be more surprising than killing Katherine? NOT KILLING HER:))
Agree and also Katherine is so awesome,Nina plays her impeccably.After we all got used to that delicious evil b***h it would be a mistake imo to kill her.Maybe send her away but not forever:(

This is a dangerous relationship they are both walking into:) which makes it more interesting and odd at the same time:)
He will ask for her help since he's alone in this one:( poor Tyler. the scene when they hug Killed me:(
hace más de un año Bnstinsley93 said…
blush
Hey !
big smile

Hi Bnstinsley93:)
smile
Thanks for answering me i'm a old member of damon&elena fan club but i'm too new on fanforumchat so i'm kinda feel embaressed :)
how r u?
kiss
You don't have to be,we are all here to share our love for this amazing couple! welcome then:)

I'm good:) just talking with Teo about the last episode and other stuff:)
What dis you think of "Rose"?
smile
I'm Laura btw:)
smile
Thanks Laura and i'm Belen :)
Hmm Rose was great and especially the ending scene I watched the oer and over again i wish Elena had felt the same feelings too :(
But she'll..(!)
Btw do u know what will happen to Katherine i really don't want her to die She's a b***h but i can't stop loving her !
big smile
Nice meeting you Belen:)
I really don't. I also don't want her to die! she is so awesome

have you been a DE fan for long?
big smile
Nice to meet you too Laura :) Yes i'm kinda a old mmbe in here ! But i've never been on fansforum chat and i wish i had been in here before !
Hi Belen. Nice to meet you. I'm new to the forum chat too[been here for 2 hours:)))]

I hope I'm not wrong, but in the final scene in Rose, when Damon kissed her forehead, Elena looked like she was expecting[and wanting] a kiss from him. And maybe Damon noticed it too...
Well you found it now so, no worries:) as you see we are very few members here lately but we manage:)

so when did you start shipping them? Scene?
My obsession started with the Kitchen scene in 1x13....

Well tu found it now so, no worries:) as tu see we are very few members here lately but we manage:)
I saw that!!! like she tilted her head a little,,,,but imo the forehead kiss was so much better:)))
It's like Damon respects her so much that he won't push it, he will let her decide when and where the kiss will take place