Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11501-11550 of 14056

hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
haha not mcuh just chilling!
did u see the EPISODE!!! it was aweosme but so sad for damon
and we have been calling SK FOR like 2 year now lmfao!
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
I did!! OMG! I loved the SK interaction! Though I don't know why Damon did that with Mason. He completely f*cked with his life by doing that. LOL
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
i know right! but we all know damon can't back down from a challenge! LMAO! the dream haha! i'm mad about these fake delena kisses i want a real GOOD one!
LOL Me too! We need DE now! But I looooove Katherine for putting those things inside Stefan's mind.
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
heart
I am officially a S/K Shipper!!!
heart
Heey Lau! I don't know yet. I have to see more Stefan/Caroline to decide which one is better. But I officially LOVE Kat!
OMG who changed the icon???

I adored them this episode...the last scene was pure perfection :))

Don't worry D/E are still my otp
I think the spot creator just did! But I loved it! They looked soo happy and cute!
big smile
yes they do don't get me wrong o love it..but it was a dream:(

hated the fact that it was all a dream...damn the producers for screwing with us:(
what did you think of the episode?
IKR? I wished it was real life...

I liked it. It wasn't an OMG episode but it was cool. Stefan and Katherine are awesome. Poor Caroline... what can she do? If she doesn't help Kat, she will kill her. And I was a little disappointed with the DE scenes.
same...Elena still acts cold around him...but we are patient

btw "Puppy with a tutu" hilarious:))
LOL.
big smile
I'm so excited after this episode...and there weren't even great D/E scenes....love tvd:)
crying
anyone here??
I miss you girls...where is everybody*tear*
hace más de un año mariafan said…
crying
it's dead here :(((
hace más de un año iceprincess7492 said…
i know!!!! where is everyone??? i am coming back tomorrow, last day of exams and then freedom!!!! i miss the fun we used to have... is everyone busy with school/college????
idk for the others but im very busy with school.. it's killing me.. i can't wait to finish high school!!!
anyone here?
i'm free at last!!!!! after 10 days of exams, i finally have holidays now!!!! yay!!!! is anyone here???
hace más de un año cintia_cs said…
blush
GAH! I haven't been here in forever!!
hey!!!!! i need help!!!! i juss found that the bookstore i go to finally got more LJ Smith novels!!!!!! Which one do i buy first??? Dark Visions or Forbidden Game????
meh
Anj-I dont know what to tell you:(

hace más de un año yiola said…
smile
Definitely Dark Visions. Trust me you'll like it. It's very similar to the vampire diaries.
smile
alright thanks, i'll juss ask around on the wall as well...
Anyone?
hace más de un año bonjer said…
kiss
Yep me *Hugs* Whats up, girl?
Heey sorry for the latest reply ever. LOL

Are you still there?
big smile
hey im here....Julia are you still on?
anyone???
mee! how are you Anj?
big smile
hey maria!!! i'm good, how are you??? been soooo long since i've come here...
i'm good too! yeah i dont come to the forum often too.. it would be nice if many ppl were here but..
big smile
yea.... i know what you mean, its suddenly turned into a graveyard of sorts... anyway, are u looking forward to this week's epi??? i was sooo bummed out that they didn't air it last thursday... even the next few epi's look verry interesting... with Elena getting kidnapped, Damon, Stefan, Ric and Jer trying to kill Kat, Rose coming... soooo excited!!!!!
ofc im looking forward for the new episode!! i cant wait actually!! and then the masquerade one and the rose! omg i hope they will be as good as i expect them! and 2-3 DE scenes wouldnt be bad ;)
yea!!! we need more delena scenes... like right now!!!! i'm sure they'll live up to our expectations, its VD and they love giving us these amazing jaw-dropping cliffhangers at the end!!!

btw, have u been wondering why Katherine needs that moonstone from Mason so desperately??? I guess it must have something to do with her plan for stefan, but i mean they haven't told us anything about it yet... it is a little intriguing for me, but i'm more impatient for DE scenes, i really loved the scene at the end of epi 5 when Elena tells Damon, 'that was the Damon who was my friend' i want her to forgive him before the season ends!!!!
yeah i wonder what so special about this moonstone is! i hope we'll learn soon about it!
i loved that scene in 2x05, i think she'll forgive him before the end.. for the end i want the first DE kiss xD am i asking for too much?!?
last edited hace más de un año
yea, maybe in the next episode we'll find out about it a bit more... and have u seen the scenes with Katherine and Mason for the next epi??? That is one HOT scene coming up!!!!

hehehe i want i DE kiss as well, maybe in the finale, but a real kiss with Elena and not Katherine... and maybe if Elena kisses Damon first?? hahahahaha i think i'm asking for too much with that last part....
yea i saw it! really hot xD btw how do you feel about Kason? i was soo surprised with the last scene on 2x05.. i had never thought of kat & mason!

same! Delena kiss in the finale would be ah-mazing XD i want Elena to kiss him first too! we are asking for too much but who knows?! maybe the writers decide to please us :D
heart
They HAVE to give us a real DE kiss until the end of this season!!

Hello, btw! :D
i honestly think that as long as she's away from Damon then she can be with Mason or Stefan or whoever she wants... but yea i was like WTF when i saw her kiss mason at the end, i never saw that one coming!!!

hey cintia!!
big smile
Hello Cintia! yes they have :D it will be the perfect finale ♥
hace más de un año katie15 said…
Hey guys! Haven't been on here in AGES.

Delena kiss in the finale would be ah-mazing XD

Agreed. I actually think that might happen because then it would be mirroring season one's but with a slight difference - this time it actually IS Elena!
Giiiirls! Heey!
Katie!!!!!! Julia!!!!! hellooooo!!!!!!
as long as she's away from Damon then she can be with Mason or Stefan or whoever she wants...

I second that. Although we know now that is Stefan that she wants.

Hey Katie!
Hey Julia!
Hey Katie :) yeah i think we have many chances with the kiss!!

Anj - i sooo prefer her with Stefan! actually i like Stefan around her, which is strange cuz i dislike Stefan as a character!
big smile
hey Julia!!! wow 5 girls on!!! i have months to see it xD
laugh
hehehe yea... same here, i really see a lot of potential for SK and i also happen to find stefan to be verrry boring, brooding and... i dunno, weird?
i sooo prefer her with Stefan! actually i like Stefan around her, which is strange cuz i dislike Stefan as a character!

Agree! I used to hate him, but when he's with Kat, he's not brooding and boring, that's why I like him now!