Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10801-10850 of 14056

hace más de un año mariafan said…
big smile
Hey! still here?
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
big smile
yes...What's new Maria?
nothing interesting, just arguing with some greek TVD fans..lol

what abt u?
Where and about what?
I'm talking via yahoo with a friend
in a greek forum about delena and stelena lol.. most of them ship stelena..

anyway how was your day?
eventful...i went to a football match, local teams nothing fancy and then went to dinner with my parents:)) family reunion...what about yours

more SE fans *shocked*
mine was really boring.. i woke up at 4.30 so my half day was gone..

and yes.. here girls like the romantic and good guys like Stefan and Edward.. pff! i would call them boring!
laugh
I don't know here what they prefer but You made me curious...I'll ask, this is if they ever heard of tvd lol...
last edited hace más de un año
laugh
r there any italian tvd forums? here it's only this and we are 107 members and the 90 are never talking! lol :P this is what i call active forum!
hace más de un año myau said…
big smile
hei.... you still here?
smile
yeah! how are u?
smirk
I'm fine :) A bit bored...

And you?

same here! what's up?
laugh
He... i was watching this music video link. It's a parody of travie McCoy's song. Check it out :))
laugh
LOL i like it! it's funny xD
Yeah... by the way.... have you watched Vampires Suck?
yeah i watched it.. kinda funny at some parts! did u like it?
laugh
I did. Some parts..... some were... not so funny :)

But I loved Matt Lanters.. that's his name, right? :D
big smile
i loved Matt Lanter too! and actually i think Edward Sullen is better than Edward Cullen! lol
laugh
Yes.... And it took me some time until I realised that Rachel.. i think (Victoria) was Lexi from TVD ^_^
kiss
yeah! i had heard that arielle kebbel was in the movie before i watch it but she looked different there..

anyway i g2g.. cya!
ok! cya! :)
hace más de un año iceprincess7492 said…
okay so maybe i'm gonna sound a little less pissed off than i am right now, and i don't know if i should be soooooo angry, mad, on the verge of something.... but seriously girls have u seen the comments on one of the picks in the TVD spot???

I normally don't point out things like these since i'm the ones reading them after u all have posted the links, but this got me angry!!!!! some people over there have chosen Bamon as their fav couple over Delena (i get that) but the reason they've given is because Delena is an UNREAL couple????? I was like WTF???? How on earth is that even a reason??? L.J Smith has based her story on a love TRIANGLE so that means that Delena is a REAL couple... that was pretty lame actually... the fact that people want Stelena as endgame has made them choose Damon to end up with Bonnie over Caroline or Meredith (in the books) i mean seriously??? its liked a forced couple... and the DE dance in 1x19 was a LITTLE thing??? the writers put that there to SHOW us that Stefan is NOT the only option for Elena, sheesh! how silly is that??

Oh and apparently we hate Bamon because we're afraid of the BIG chance they have of being endgame??? hahahaha.... i doubt that's even remotely possible...

anyway, sorry for the little rant, haven't been here in a while and this thing suddenly caught me by surprise... if i've been a little too harsh (sorry for the capital letters in b/w) then i'm sorry... on a happier note, we have DAYS LEFT FOR VD!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año iceprincess7492 said…
okay jesus christ above!!! I had nooooo idea this war had reached such a height... and sadly, it has affected me a little; i don't like that it has but what can i say? I'm an extremely emotional person and things like the entire argument/discussion on Delenasalvatore's article (sorry!!! i'm really muddled in my thoughts now, i forgot ur name!!!) does make me think a lot...

I'm not saying that whatever that girl, signalfire has said has affected me soooo much that i will no longer ship DE or leave this forum, i have that much of faith and trust in my ship... what i do feel is that maybe for me, only me, not talking about anyone else here, i need a little time away from here to think about everything that is happening; u see its all a very new experience for me (i'm sure it must be for u girls too, but i take it to my heart a lot harder, if it does to u all then please tell me)being involved in a ship soooo strongly has not only surprised me but it has given me a LOT and I mean A LOT of happiness; being a big HP fan, a big Buffy fan, a big Twilight fan (yes, i do like twilight, that's not imp. now), a big Bones fan, House fan i have always shipped couples but to such an extent - not once, not ever... and i don't really care about that, i care that DE has made me such a devoted fangirl that i actually got involved in the forum and i do love it here...

What i'm trying to say is that the comments that have gone back and forth b/w the Bamon fan signalfire and the DE fangirls has affected me and i don't really know right now if i really want to stay as involved as i have been... don't worry, i'm not gonna not come here at all, can't start or end the day without coming here, but i feel that for a while at least, i want to distance myself just a teeny tiny bit... don't get mad please, its no one's fault at all, just my reaction to everything that has happened... i really did think at one point that maybe i should just leave everything but that's called running away and i will never abandon my fangirls, i know i say it a lot and it seems like i don't do much, but seriously, whenever u girls need support, u will have it from me... god! i sound sooo deep right now... hehehe....

i juss really felt upset that everyone got soooo angry and pissed off, i would say that we should try to be a little less angry, but i doubt I would have liked it at all if someone posted sooo much on my article, it hurts and we are human so maybe its okay to get angry once in a while, maybe we could be somewhat peaceful (NOT WITH THE OTHER SHIPPERS, mind you, i didn't say we have to hug and coddle the Stelena and Bamon shippers) generally and trust me i get why its angered a lot of people, i didn't like the fact that a Bamon fan came here and eventually it led to sooo much chaos (too harsh??) anyway i'm not defending her, i am angry myself, just more emotional at this point...

In the end, i'm saying that I am still a Delena shipper and I am a fanpop Delena fangirl not matter how less active i am... I just will stick to the sidelines/background for a little while and try not to get tempted into jumping in the middle of a war coz i'm not in a 100% frame of mind now... i will be your shadow support girls!!! sorry if this was confusing, i'm half dazed myself, i just wanted to let out my feelings here, no hard feelings towards anyone obv, and...

To delenasalvatore, I really really mean this when i say that even after all that has happened regarding ur article, even though it sounds like u are angry, coz u must be, i still admire you a lot, u have the strength to stand up for ur ship and what u believe is right and good for our group and i hope to be like that someday!!! LOVE U DELENA FANGIRLS!!!!!! DELENA FOREVER!!!!!!
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
Wow^^. But I totally agree.

Anyone?
smile
i am on but not for much.. it's almost 4am!

how are u?
big smile
Hi Maria!

I'm fine, what about you?
big smile
Hi! i'm good :D

i can't believe there are less than 3 days til S2 premiere!!
Anyone?
hi...me how are you?
big smile
Hey Lau! I'm fine thanks... what about you?

My TVD DVD has just arrived! YAY
wow happy for you....unfortunately i have to go now...

In so excited...2 more days

Talk soon ok?
Bye:*
kiss
Me too. I can't wait any longer!

Ok , bye!
hace más de un año katie15 said…
laugh
Hey is anyone online?

I'm really happy because I went to my induction at college today and it went really well. Everyone's nice and I've already made some good friends :) The college also isn't as busy as my other one was. My other one was a bit like a school because everywhere were queues queues queues;/
big smile
I'm happy to hear that Katie:)
heart
That's great Katie! I'm really happy for you!
laugh
Hey girls you still there?

And thanks.XDD
big smile
Cool Katie! u seem happy xD i'm happy for u!
big smile

So what's up?
big smile
np :)

not much, just watching GG and reading some tweets.. you?
laugh
Nothing much... I had to be in college till half four, so I've been there all day and I'm really tired. I can't wait till I start the actual lessons and I don't have such horrible days.
surprise
you really want to start the lessons?
laugh
Lmao XDD I want to start English Literature and Film Studies now, because I really enjoy them, not so much Business Studies. But what I mean is, sometimes I only have one lesson in the morning and then I'm finished for the day XDD
kiss
Film Studies sounds cool xD and the one lesson per day sound cool too!

anyway i g2g now.. bye Katie!
wow English Literature...i might like it:)
kiss
Cyahh XD
Anyone here?
I'm here!
kiss
hey Julia...long time:) what's up
laugh