Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10301-10350 of 14056

hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Anyone?
hace más de un año katie15 said…
laugh
Hey:))

I've not been on for agesssssss
laugh
Hey Katie! What's up?

IKR? this forum is like, dead nowadays!
big smile
Nothing much....I've been on vacation for the past week and although I had internet access I wasn't on the internet enough to come on the forum :(

So what's up with you?
laugh
Nothing interesting actually. I just envy you guys because you're on summer vacation and I'm here stuck in school. LOL
laugh
You're back at school? That sucks LOL. But if it makes you feel better I'm trying to get into another college starting this September and I have to go to enrolment on Thursday and I'm not sure whether I will get in as I'm a late entry...therefore I'm a tad bit stressed out LOL.
big smile
I'm sure you'll make it! What college are you trying to enter?
big smile
Well in England it's not colleges as in universities it's like if you do want to go to school after you're 16, then you can go there if you want instead XD And it's more that I know I can get in, but the courses I want to do are quite popular, so it's horrible having to wait so long. I have to go on Thursday because that's when results day is for GCSEs which is like the year below me.

And it's called Manchester College XD
big smile
Wow that's awesome! I wish we had something like this here in Brazil!
big smile
Lol yeah it's cool... I mean at school you don't have much freedom, whereas at college you have to be more independent and rely on yourself more. It's great XD
big smile
That's pretty cool!

What did you think of the promo??
worried
It looks AMAZING. But I don't really like the idea of Damon/Katherine sleeping together. What if, when/if Delena have a sex scene, it starts getting compared with that one?
wink
IKR? They should do a Katherine&Stefan sex scene. She came back for him after all.

Did you read L.J.Smith's response to BihterVeBehlul's letter?
big smile
Yeah someone sent it to me roflmao. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about it... I mean, she gives me the impression that she is just trying to make everyone feel happy by saying their favourite couple has a big chance, this is what I get from her replies anyway. But it's still good to read a reply like that XD However annoying that we have to read another three books to find out who Elena ends up with. The series just needs to end already! It's getting boring! lol.

And a Stefan/Katherine sex scene? HOT!
hmmm
But I don't get one thing, will there be Stefen's Diaries and then another triology or just Stefan's Diaries?(which I won't read)
There's gonna be a Stefan Diaries {PUKE and BORING} and another three books to add to the love triangle series.
laugh
Wow! Poor L.J.Smith...She will have to write a looot!
laugh
...of boring books!
laugh
LOL! True.
I seriously think she should just end the series with Midnight, scrap Stefan Diaries and focus on making a new series. All of this is just making her look like a money grabber.
tongue
Me too! She's already done The Return series! I think she should stop there!
The Return series wasn't that good anyway lol. I mean, the only thing good about Shadow Souls was the DE scenes, everything else was awful.
meh
Agree! She just made a crazy story up! With those fox twins!
hmmm
Lmao exactly. The whole plot is irritating now.
laugh
I just think she should make DE endgame and then stop writing TVD.
laugh
Yeah great idea.!
hace más de un año RealMeansDelena said…
Hi guys!

I just saw the trailer, I just can't wait for season 2 to start!! 2 weeks is toooooooooooooo long :(
laugh
Hi!

IKR? I can't wait either! Need DE scenes!
laugh
Yeah 2 weeks is too long ;/ I'm going to be really fangirly when I see the first episode back
laugh
LOL Me too.
Exactly more Delena scenes! The promos, synopsis and even the promo pictures of the episode don't mention/show any new Delena scenes. Only scenes of them two together with someone else. Just love how they've sneakily done that.
I can't wait to see the scene where Damon talks to Elena about the kiss and Elena will have no idea what he's on about!! Ahh!

Though just read somewhere else, that Nina and Paul have shot a dancing scene...hopefully its of Katherine and Paul dancing!
Haha...same, I think I was really fangirly when I saw the promo last night! I so silly but I'm really excited!
laugh
Lmao me too... and even if the dance scene IS of Stefan and Elena, none of their dance scenes will ever pwn Delena's so, I'm not as bothered XD
Agree, Stelena scenes don't have anything on the DE moments! Anyway I can put up with Stelena as long as Delena are endgame!
big smile
Ditto! That is what matters in the end, that and the journey!
laugh
^^Me too! Stelena scenes are just 'I love you so much' and blah blah blah. Come on! DE secenes have at least a dialogue!
Stelena scenes, I could sleep through! Haha!
I watched the trailer again..I'm having a major TVD fangirl today for some reason...there is a little glimpse of Elena protecting Damon from Stefan..should be fun to watch!
laugh
I'm sooooo excited is all I can say!
Me to =D...September 9th needs to hurry it self quick!
smile
Yeah!

I don't think we've met. I'm Julia. :)
Hey Julia :) I'm Mia! We may have met, I'm just never on here! Its really weird, but sometimes I have days where I become a major TVD fangirl and have Delena withdrawals...haha..today is one of those days!

But when the show is back on...every day is TVD fangirl day for me! haha
laugh
LOL! For me too! I miss this fangil in me!
haha..Julia just wait.... Wait for the premier of season 2! You'll be going crazy again! Ahh! I love the trailer! hehe
kiss
Me too!

Hey I have to go...It was nice talking to you Mia! Bye
Bye! :)
laugh
Check link out girls! LMFAO
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
LMFAO!!!!!!!! no way!!!!!! at least now we know that Damon will have Elena all to himself...
hace más de un año aepink05 said…
laugh
LOL i wonder if that's actually true!
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
big smile
OMG this is kinda Funny:))))
hace más de un año lizzie_jo5 said…
hehe that would hillarious take that Bamon fans Delena all the way