Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9751-9800 of 14056

hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
Julia here is the link...check it out

link
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
IF ANYONE IS ON LJ SMITH ANSWERED ME AGAIN! GOOD NEWS FOR DELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
SARA WHAT DID SHE WRITE? HURRY HURRY HURRY!
big smile
Hi by the way and you are so damn lucky!!!
Ahhh i cant believe it resha! did you read the first email she sent me?
hace más de un año TrustandLove said…
What did she write? Hi, I'm from vd.net BTW!
^^^Hey...welcome!

Yup! Why did she say you were SE fan you didnt even hint it out. You clearly made yourself sound like a DE fan. Shes getting old, I can tell! So come on spill!
Hi, I'm Brianna. Thanks for the welcome! :)

I basically came on here because Jen, Klea, and some other people were talking about this place... so I decided to try it out.
hey trustandlove! okay so first ill post what i wrote:

Dear Lj Smith,

I promise not to keep bothering you, but I told a bunch of Damon and Elena fans about what you wrote to me: Stefan and Elena will solidify their relationship. Now they are all freaking out. I've told them not to worry because you thought I was a Stefan and Elena fan when you told me that. I know how much you love Damon and want the best for him. The truth is the best for Damon is Elena right? Elena in the first book may have clicked with Stefan, but she changed and has grown from all her experiences. She's not the same Elena after dying, becoming a vampire, dying again and then back alive again as some angel. She's darker and fiercer. Damon is the one who can handle her and understand her. Stefan seems to be grasping for the old Elena, but she's never coming back. I think Stefan just needs his humanity back and he will be fine. It's Damon who has been suffering all his life who needs to feel real love.

Well I just wanted to point out how many fans you have and how passionate they are to your work. Thank you again!
Well, its an awesome place! You're gonna love it!
and she said...
Now she responded with some interesting details! We can all breathe a sigh of relief lol!

Hi Sara--

Well, what if I told you that after Stefan and Elena solidify their feelings, Damon and Elena solidify their feelings for each other? :) :)

And . . . don't freak out, but I'm not at all sure that the love triangle will actually go on after Midnight. Right now I am not sure if any Vampire Diaries books will come out after Midnight. It offers a sort of . . . closure, and I have had offers from several other publishers to do adult books, which is what I've always wanted. I love my readers, but, just as I could not write at all for ten years when cancer ran rampant in my family, I must be able to write what is in my heart. I'm an adult, and ever since my first book came out I've wanted to write for other adults (not because I want to put sex and violence in my books--but because as a writer of adult books I will have more freedom. Right now my Vampire Diaries publishers tell me what to do too much--I just got the edits and they want to write the book for me. The Vampire Diaries has become so big and so lucrative that the very top editors attach comments--and the five or six editors below them, too. So I have perhaps eight people telling me to do contradictory things--none of whom have any real reason for their ideas. And, frankly, I'm sick of that.) As for writing more YA, well, I'm also being courted by Scholastic, which treats its authors very well. I know some of them.

You can mention my frustration with my Vampire Diaries publishers to anyone you like! :) As for the reason I answered you--well, I could feel your passion! You're the type of reader I like to answer.

But please understand that for every reader who wants Elena and Damon to get together forever, there is another who writes wanting Elena and Stefan, or Bonnie and Damon. I have to say that I would pick Damon myself, simply because I love to write about him. But Elena has to make her own choice--and at this point, with three weeks to edit the book and perhaps change the ending, I myself am not sure what that will be.

Anyway, thank you for a passionate email!

Sincerely,

Lisa
L.J. Smith
Wow!
This makes me feel so much better... I really hope she writes DE endgame!
I know she'll write DE as endgame...I wrote a Death Threat to her! Lol
So this means A. this whole solidifying feelings is garbage!
B. there actually might be closure in midnight but these stupid publishers are pressuring her to continue the series. see its not her dragging out the series
C. oooh adult novels!
D. she wants damon with elena ha!
Any ending but DE will be too forced IMO
I didn't tell her this but her writing skills have declined with the last few books. now i know why- cause she was forced to release garbage.
hace más de un año lizzie_jo5 said…
OMG! i hope i misunderstood things but it seems to me as if her publisher is forcing her to make it stelena:( they read what she wrote and didn;t like the ending??? so now she must edit it?
and how come she doens't know how it will end?
and the thing with saying elena has to make her own choices worries me:( it's like she;s saying i would go for Damon but elena is another story and she will choose stefan:( Ahhhh!!!!!!! Not great good news at all!!!!
Well the publishers are telling her contradictory things meaning they are pushing for different endings or maybe just for her to release more books. also she has to say that elena will make her own choice- to keep up the suspense. meaning shes being honest with me and saying that she prefers damon but that doesnt mean elena will be with damon. that doesnt mean no either. if she tells me that yes elena will be with damon then she revealed the ending and the internet will explode.
i guess you're right but seriously how can she just make elena go back to stefan after shadow soul?
it's not like they're married and must stay together. they are just boyfriend and girlfriend and normally if one in a relationship cheats than it means the end of it
OMG! Sara!!!! I'm so happy she wrote back!!! but still have a bad feeling about this:(
Because Stefan is just like edward and doesnt care if elena cheats and loves s/o else. hes a creep. and as for elena, shes in denial and scared about her feelings. i dont think she has fully comprehended her love for damon because it is s/t she has never felt before. as i said to lj smith (i love saying that) elena once may have connected w/ damon but she has changed and no longer connects w/ him. she will have to realize this.
I know lau i cant believe it! shes the most awesome person! but why do u still have a bad feeling? be happy! lol!
So this means that by the end of this book Elena will make her choice...because LJ Smith wants for it to be the last book of the series
this is what lj smith wants and frankly what i want! i mean its time for her to move on and write new books but shes being pressured. i feel bad for her.
I am more relieved because of what she said but as lizzie_jo5 said:

She wants Elena to choose Damon but idk maybe the fans, or her publishers are forcing her to choose the good guy?

Please let it be Damon!!!!
i think the publishers are pushing her to write more books which means she might feel forced to drag out the love triangle. as for who elena chooses, she knows the delena fan base is the biggest. but again she wants to stay true to elena's character and makes sure she chooses based on whats good for her. not based on what the fans want. the thing is we all know and lj smith knows the best thing for elena is DAMON!
but she's already confirmed she's currently writing another VD book. Phantom or sth like this
I hope ur right....I'm so excited....where is Katie????:)))
btw

hi lizzie_jo5..welcome!
about Damon being the right one for elena and to stay true to her character i will yet again bring on Shadow soul evidence. if you trully loved someone like elena claims she does stefan no matter what circumstances she would never cheat on him with Damon, i think she is traying really hard to persuade herself it is still stefan she loves most. I hope someone will shake some sense into that girl ( Bonnie perhaps hehe )
yeah you are right...hmmm im confused and i think she's confused lol!
and if she truly loved stefan- she wouldnt completely forget about him when shes around damon. who forgets the love of their life? and the fact that her subconscious is telling her that her soul eternal mate is damon also means s/t. she could tell herself all she wants that stefan is her soul mate but those are just words. her heart and soul is yelling at her that its damon. but elena is freaked out and in denial.
why are you confused? and let me say how jealous;) and happy for you that LJ answered you;)
Just like in the tv show:)) All that 'ILY Stefan' for me it doesn't mean much lol
im confused if shes continuing the vd series after midnight. hahaha thanks but you know you can try writing an email. if i was answered and i never do- then you can be answered.
So Sara do we know/can find out if she answered other fans?
yeah hopefully she's realize that in time or else she'll end up miserable ( like Bella probably few years into her relationship with Edward;) )

i'm hoping that stefan will show some common sense and come out of this threesome

he should realize s/t serious is happening and should tell elena he sees there is more than friendship between her and Damon and so they cannot be together
well i dont know if she answered others but you can try to write to her yourself lol!

and yeah lets hope stefan makes one smart choice in his life and lets elena go!
last edited hace más de un año
lets hope stefan makes one smart choice in his life and lets elena go!

Amen!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Adavamp15 said…
OMG DD i saw u said she answered u, on twitter, so i had to come check it out!! SQUEEEE <333
hey girl where have u been!!!!! u like vanished out of thin air lol! isnt so cool that she answered me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año Adavamp15 said…
LOL yea its awesomeeee!!!!!! dsfasdf she soo wants DE together ahahaha XD
Of course she does! she just cant say it outright that delena will happen but its so on!
so why doesn't she just make them happen:)? easy like that:)
Who knows?
dont worry guys we will get our ending... we are good at being patient!
maybe she's just messing with us? who's to say she doesn't say the same to stelena fans....
Easy for you to say Sara...im the exact definition of impatient!