Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9651-9700 of 14056

hace más de un año katie15 said…
laugh
I bet she doesn't answer you. I really want her to answer you now so that means she won't, I have the worst luck roflmao
hace más de un año Nibylandija said…
worried
sorry for interrupting, but..SE ENDGAME? WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!

..and i was about to buy the books soon.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
I'm telling you it's not true. she just said those things cause she thinks im a SE fan. she said stefan and elena will solidify their feelings. that could mean a number of things. she didnt say anything about soul mate or true love. so dont freak out. i got a sense that she was annoyed when she thought i was a stelena fan lol. im telling you.
hmmm
Anna: We don't know for sure, read Sara's email on the previous page ;)

Sara: I hope you're right, but I get the sense that you probably won't get a reply back to your second email.

But saying solidify their feelings to me sounds like putting Damon in the past and basically saying her heart 100% belongs to Stefan ;/
wink
anyway..you`re REALLY lucky,Sara. you know,she bothered to answer you. it`s something big,tbh.xD

also,i actually hope you`re right..about her wanted to please you, a 'SE fan'. :P it does make sense, you know.
worried
Oh and what's her email address? I want to send her a email ;}

But what pisses me off anyway, is the fact that we won't find out who she's with in Midnight ;/ For all we know she's doing this to open up Bamon being a possiblity with there being three new books. Urghh. Also I've waited too long!
meh
okay. i think i overreacted at some point,but..let`s face it. solidify their feelings seems like something strong to me. ;/
Noooooo! i wont believe it. she sounded like she was pitying me for like stelena. like im glad you are showing them support (but they have no chance) dont worry the love triangle will be talked about in the next few books (yes worry-worry a lot!!!) read midnight elena and stefan solidify their feelings (when elena realizes she has none for stefan lol). thats how i read it!
Anna! Don't come on here to make me feel worse roflmao
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Hey girls!
lol anna! i cant believe she thought me- an avid stefan hater- actually like stefan and elena. puke!
hmmm
Katie,so it`s officially the truth? Midnight isn`t the last book?
But Sara, if we're having a further three books, then really it doesn't matter either way what happens in Midnight if we're not going to find out who's end game in it; this is just pathetic.
smile
Julia!heeey! what`s up? :)
info@ljanesmith.net

yes e/o send her an email and express your extreme enthusiasm for delena. and then ask what she means by "solidify their feelings" lol!
laugh
lol anna! i cant believe she thought me- an avid stefan hater- actually like stefan and elena. puke!

haha,seriously! you should probably take it as an insult!*_*
Hey Julia! What's up?

Anna, we've known for a while, but I always thought we would still find out who's end game in Midnight and then the last three are away from the love triangle and more to do with other stories or something.
I hate that shes dragging this out! grr!!!!!!! i would yell at her but i dont want her to hate me. shes already expressed how "i certainly know what i want" lol!
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
OKAY WTF!!!!!!!! >>>>is she crazy!!! stefan and elena "solidify there feelings for eachother" wth does that mean!!!!!!!
I actually do take it as an insult. im busy saying i know ur going to make damon and elena end up together...and that stefan is a dud....and she takes that as "oh wow she loves stefan and elena." i mean come on! though im so embarrassed. i wrote this yesterday when i was dead tired so i made stupid mistakes like i wrote "you're number 1 fan!" i feel so stupid!
wink
Klea!hey!

OKAY WTF!!!!!!!! >>>>is she crazy!!! stefan and elena "solidify there feelings for eachother" wth does that mean!!!!!!!

IKRRR? i was literally like WTFFF when i saw what Katie&Sara were talking about o_O
hey julia and klea! lol sorry i brought such bad news to you guys. but im telling you lj smith just said this cause she thought i was a stelena fan. i wrote her another email correcting her. calm down it means nothing!...i hope.
^haha yeah i read that

@anna IKR!!!

laugh
Sara! You've panicked me now!
surprise
Hey, sorry I didn't answer. I was reading the email Sara sent to L.J. Smith.
1- I can't believe she aswered it. You're very lucky Sara!
2- And what about that whole Stefan and Elena stuff that she wrote??
sad
Anna! Don't come on here to make me feel worse roflmao

Aww,sorry bb! didn`t mean to :P i just couldn`t resist on commenting what you and Sara were talking about. i suddenly felt such a disappointment inside,because i was pretty sure that Midnight will be THE book for us, Delena fans and then L.J. Smith came out with that 'Elena and Stefan solidify their feelings about each other' what broke my heart immediately..
No please dont be panicked lol! she didnt mean it! write her an email. if she answered me then she will answer you. just praise her a lot and sound very excited about her work.

Julia- yeah i know im so happy!!!!!!!! and what she wrote about SE was just a misunderstanding. i know she really loves damon and elena.
angelic
Hey, Anna, just a question that doens't have anything with the subject. But how can you write these italic words?
laugh
Hey this is the email I have done, can you guys tell me if it's okay before I send it?

Hi, first of all PLEASE give me a reply, I would really appreciate it!

I just wanted to say how amazing I think Delena {Damon and Elena} are in Vampire Diaries. I like how from the very first book we have seen their love grown and grown and I think it's refreshing to have a pair like these two, after all the Twilight books etc where we have had the "good" guy that gets the girl in the end. I really hope I'm not insulting you, but I do feel that Stefan and Elena can be compared to Edward and Bella and I know a lot of people that feel the same way. However, Damon and Elena remain my favourite book couple ever, and I wanted to thank you for bringing them to life in your amazing books!

I wanted to ask whether or not we will find out who Elena ends up with in Midnight? I understand there will be a further three books after this one; personally, I DO think that Elena loves Damon more than Stefan because the way you have written them reminds me of how you have written characters in your previous books. The way you have written Stefan and Elena, to me, feels a bit like static - they haven't really seemed to do anything significant since they first got together, whereas Damon and Elena have just grown and grown through each book. I also know that I think it would be a mistake on your part if you put Stefan and Elena together in the end. Not only does it follow the cliche ending, as I've mentioned, like Edward and Bella, it just wouldn't make sense; I wouldn't understand how Elena can feel the feelings she did for Damon and then be like "Oh I've never loved Damon as much as Stefan!" I also know a lot of fans would be disappointed as well. Plus, she mustn't have loved Stefan THAT much if she fell for Damon...

Also, I wanted to ask you what you mean by "solidify their feelings for each other" when refering to Stefan and Elena? Does that mean they are going to be end game?

Well away from sounding like I am disappointed... I just wanted to say I really enjoyed Dark Visions, which is one of my favourite books EVER and I also saw similarities between Damon and Gabriel, two misunderstood hotties. I can't wait to read more of your books as I've only read The Vampire Diaries series and Dark Visions as of right now. I've also recommended both these books to some friends who have all enjoyed them as well.

Many thanks for the amazing books, and I would really appreciate a reply!

- Katie
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
surprise
hi....what happened?
wink
I actually do take it as an insult. im busy saying i know ur going to make damon and elena end up together...and that stefan is a dud....and she takes that as "oh wow she loves stefan and elena." i mean come on! though im so embarrassed. i wrote this yesterday when i was dead tired so i made stupid mistakes like i wrote "you're number 1 fan!" i feel so stupid!

MTE! i was reading your e-mail and then i skipped to the reply and i was like..WTH is she on about? you were telling her all that DE stuff, forbidden love etc most of the time and she`s like "I'm also glad that you feel strongly about Stefan and Elena."..WHAAAT? it just made me LOL..i really think L.J. Smith was dead tired while reading it..not you while writing it. :P you made some mistakes i didn`t even notice,honestly. take it easy! that`s not a big deal,girl. :) there`s nothing to feel embarrassed of. you should be really-really proud of yourself that she answered you!
big smile
wow very well done Katie....you wanna sent it to LJ Smith?
just praise her a lot and sound very excited about her work.

^^LMAO!!!...that's the plan!
big smile
Yep Lau XD So do you think it sounds okay?
hmmm
Hi,Lau! ..there are some bad news[that`s what we think] if it comes to DE in the books..:( you should check this e-mail we`re talking about atm..it`s somewhere on eralier pages.
katie it sounds awesome! send it! e/o show your DE love! and thanks anna i do feel special that she answered me but i was so sad to tell e/o what she said. i have a feeling this is going to spread and all the stelena fans will be all smug!
sara, maybe she worte "they will solidify there feelings" was to get u happy cause she thot u were stelena...maybe there will be a delena ending and she didn't want to just come out and say it since she apparenlty thot u were a stelena fan! don;t lose hope guys!!!
big smile
Right I'm sending it off now...
smile
Hey, Anna, just a question that doens't have anything with the subject. But how can you write these italic words?

it`s nothing difficult,Julia. :) you just need to write "[ i ]your italics text goes here[ / i ]"..only without space i used right now! hope it helps. :)
wink
You should send it Katie! It's very good!

Thanks Anna! I'm gonna start using it! LOL
yeah ur so right klea. she thought i was a stelena fan. the truth was i didnt speak about vd that much in my email. it was mainly about forbidden game. so nobody give up hope!
laugh
Yup it's send ;}
Noo...what??? All my good mood went out the window:((
laugh
Sara your email has kinda shreded away some of my hope!
OMG! lol vd.net just heard about it....they are going crazy lmaooooo!
laugh
Klea heard about what?
big smile
Katie,well done! totally. she needs to reply you. *fingers crossed*
big smile
Thanks Anna! I'm gonna start using it! LOL

you`re very welcome. go ahead! :D
@kaite...the e-mail lol
worried
Noo...what??? All my good mood went out the window:((

SAME! HERE! Lau.