Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9601-9650 of 14056

hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
For me it's 9:03 PM. You guys are lucky! You are in summer holidays!
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
2 pm is really late!
You must go to bed really late to sleep that long.
Julia - Not for much longer.
School starts in a month! It's my last year in high school though, so I'm actually really excited!
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
well if now its 3 am and im still planning to watch 3 or 4 episodes of buffy or tvd or lost:)) take your pick...its summer party time:)
Like I said, lucky. ^^
I can't stay up that late!
I usually crash by 1 or 2 am! ;/
don't worry Julia....your time will come:))

btw any of you watch rizzoli & isles
Idk what that is
there were times in summer that I changed my days with nights....it was so weird...i dont know...because of internet,tv shows,movies and lots and lots of Cola....total night owl...but its not good at all....and then to get back to normal took a while:(
last edited hace más de un año
Nicole-Its a new csi type of show...i heard good stuff about it and consider watching it

Julia-when we will stay indoors and the whole winter will come you'll be sipping martinis on the beach
I love show like that... maybe I will check it out :)
I'm downloading the 1st episode...will tell you my 1st impression:)
Okay, thanks :)
Tomorrow here is "the yellow code" heat stroke 38 degrees at shade and I'm going all over town with a friend...furniture shopping...better make it early because I'm worried

How's the weather there?
We've had heat waves on and off for a few weeks now.
Humid and 95 degrees Fahrenheit. It's way too hot!
Well for me it's winter but it is like, 36 degrees.
I totally agree...there are no more Springs, no more Autumns ...its bad:(
OMG! 36 degrees. Winter:)) I'm moving there:)) I hate Winter and cold!
big smile
LOL me too.
It is very bad!
Spring and Autumn are the best times of the year :(
worried
yes....its 50-50 not to much heat not to much cold...but nowadays its either to cold or to hot:(
big smile
But here in Brazil, it is usually like, 25 degrees with no cloud in the sky. It's my fave kind of weather.
awesome Julia...the perfect weather :)
big smile
I have to go to bed...my eyes are burning....hope to see you soon on the forum:*

Night
kiss
Yeah me too.

Bye girls!
big smile
Anyone on?
big smile
me:)
smile
Hey Lau! How are you?
Just adding some links....same old, same old, nothing new

So do you like the idea of matching icons?
big smile
Yes! I liked it!
we should totally do that!!
Yay I'm so excited for TVD's return:)))
big smile
Me too!!

So what icon do you have in mind?
Don't know yet...maybe ill do a poll or something and we should all submit icons we like and then vote....:)) something like that

What do you think?
Yeah...good idea!

That's gonna be funny! I'm exited to see what people will think!
big smile
so what's new with you...
Nothing.... and with you?
same here:))im so happy that its vacation, iv waited so long for this but suddenly im feeling that something is missing:)) like a schedule ,now its like i forget what time it is and its weird

does the same happen to you when your on vacation/summer break?
laugh
Yes, I don't even know the day of the week!
i have to do something...
for e.g. its 4 am now, i drank cola so no sleep till aprox 6 am, im downloading pretty little liars to watch the latest episode....tomorrow i already made plans t go out with friends...
the thing is that i also have to study and i deffo need a schedule, i cant get any alone time lol
worried
Its like the whole world is moving forward just me is standing still:(
Wow, you gonna be tired tomorrow!

Why don't you make a schedule?
hace más de un año katie15 said…
big smile
Guys if you haven't seen this video watch it, it's just...wow.

Once again shows why I won't be happy if SE is end game. The quotes used are from the books if you haven't read them yet/all of them.
laugh
Sara.............
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
lol okay here is what she said. first let me tell you that i was mainly talking about the forbidden game. and secondly she thought i was a stelena fan (eeek) so what she says horrified me. but dont worry i sent her another email lol!
She think's you're a Stelena fan?! Does she know you're not now?
This is what I wrote to her:
To Lisa Jane Smith,

I don't know if you are ever going to read this email, but it is quite an honor to be writing to you. When I was a little girl, my older sister gave my your books to read. The first series of yours that I read was "The Secret Circle." It was the first time I was ever hooked on a series. The plot was exciting and the characters were described in such detail that I felt like I could see them right before my eyes. Then I read "Dark Visions" and instantly fell in love with Gabriel and his dark twisted ways. I found it so intriguing that a such a dynamic complicated character could exist. The next series I read was "the vampire diaries" which was always my favorite. When Stephenie Meyer came out with the horrible copycat "twilight", I begged everyone to read "Vampire Diaries." They listened to me and couldn't help, but agree that your book was superior. Then I read Nightworld and I really can't wait for the last of the series though I'm wondering how you are going to write in the millenium when it obviously passed. The series I'd like to talk about now is "the Forbidden Game." I have to admit it's not my favorite of your books, but the character Julian is the love of my life. When I finished the book, I threw it on the floor and sobbed like a baby. I've never been so heartbroken. I heard rumors that you might make a sequel. If this is true, this would be the best news I've heard all year. Julian is the most beautiful and tragic character ever created. I don't think he deserved the ending he recieved. Why would Jenny pass up on such an opportunity? I understand if she couldn't live in the shadow world, but did she have to end up with Tom? Who would even look twice at Tom when you have Julian pining for you? I was also deeply disappointed I didn't win the contest to get the ring. I was already picturing wearing the ring and all, but as long as I get a Forbidden Game sequel I'll be more than happy. Last but not least I can't wait for you to write a Damon and Elena ending. I know you are going to end it this way. I mean you have to. It's the only ending that would be satisfying and magical. Stefan is a dud and doesn't belong with Elena. Oh by the way I've recommended your books to hundreds of fans and got many of them to read your books. I will never stop spreading your name. You are my favorite author and although I am no longer a teenager, I will always love reading your material. Thank you for all the wonderful memories you have brought me growing up.
LJ smith's response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sara--

My goodness, you certainly know what you want! Would it surprise you if I said that I also cried like a baby when I wrote Julian's death scene, but that it was planned from the start of the trilogy. And, while I am not happy to have made you cry--well, I am happy, actually, for that shows that I did my job as an author and got you involved as a reader. That's the highest tribute you could pay to me. Also, as a matter of practicality, the Forbidden Game trilogy wasn't about Julian and Jenny or Tom and Jenny. It was about Jenny, herself, who started off passive and "nice" but by the end was a strong enough character to defy the entire Shadow World.

I am seriously contemplating doing a sequel or some kind of followup on The Forbidden Game, as so many readers want it.

I'm also glad that you feel strongly about Stefan and Elena. But, please remember, that I still have a number of books to write about Elena and her love triangle . . . or at least her problem of loving Stefan without becoming a vampire. I think you might enjoy Midnight, in which Elena and Stefan solidify their feelings about each other.

I am sorry you didn't win the ring, but I have nothing to do with the random drawing and we had over 5,500 entries. You can buy the ring for yourself by googling "Poesy ring All I refuse and thee I chuse."

Please keep reading--and writing!

Lisa
L.J. Smith
So then I wrote back to her:

Dear LJ Smith,

I cannot believe you answered my email. I was dancing for joy when I saw this. Thank you for taking your time to make your fans happy! I just wanted to clarify that I am not a Stefan and Elena fan at all. I thought at the end of midnight we get a resolution to the whole love triangle, but it seems from your email that you are going to continue the series with the question of the love triangle. Whatever ending you write, I will accept because you are extremely talented, but I do have to say that I was disheartened to read that Stefan and Elena will solidify their feelings in "Midnight." I really hope this does not mean that Elena realizes that it's Stefan she truly loves. After reading the Nightworld books, I just see all the signs that Damon and Elena are the true soul mates. I really hope you know how loyal and dedicated your Damon and Elena fans are and that we hope for Damon to get his happy ending that he truly deserves. Thank you again and you will always be my hero!
crying
Great. So not only does that confirm we won't find out who she's with in Midnight, but it looks like SE will be end game.
I know she's dragging out the love triangle and shes making it seem that elena really loves stefan. the truth is i think she just said those things b/c she (for some crazy reason) thought i was a stefan and elena fan. idk why! i called stefan a dud! oh well hope she answers me!! eeeekkkkkkkkkk i cant believe she answered me.