Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9451-9500 of 14056

hace más de un año katie15 said…
laugh
I want some Katherine/Stefan action... it will be great to have someone who will be able to control Stefan for once... I think Stefan needs someone stronger than him and Damon needs someone less strong than he is... enter Elena.
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
Hmm.. bonnie getting a love interest. Tyler getting a love interest. both at the same time? lol! well werewolves are against vamps and so is bonnie so im guessing they'll team up or s/t.

and stefan is so gonna have a hard time with katherine! please! Elena is gonna see that he's been lying (again) to her that he never loved her. oh but keeping a picture of her for centuries =hate! ahh makes sense!
i'm also just really confused why damon is making out with katherine. fine he wants to know the truth if she ever love him but to make out with her? it reminds me of the isobel preview and we were all confused. i think there is more to the scene. you know how they like to edit the preview to confuse us. like damon throwing the glass cud be for different reasons. not b/c kat said i never loved you. ahh 42 days left!!! i must know now!
Apparently we are gonna see a sex scene with Tyler in it! Woohoo lol.

I really hope eventually Stefan does something which means Delena is the only option for end game.

Btw, why are you completely sure DE will be?
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
^ WHAT?! where did u hear that!
Lmao you have a countdown.

Well remember that Damon might be broken hearted but he isn't going to get over Katherine that easily. However I do think that this season will finalize the Damon/Katherine thing lol.
oh yeah tyler according to julie is not going to be celibate. lol! its funny how michael always makes fun how he was barely in season 1. aww! and why am i sure that DE will be together? is that ur question?
laugh
Where did I hear what? The sex scene thing? I read it on the Tonnie thread on vampirediaries.net yesterday...

I have a feeling in my gut that Tonnie really is gonna happen. Seriously guys I think I'm most excited about that
mischievous
Yeah Sara. I'm really curious because your super confident about it and I feel 50/50 about it at the moment.

Seriously though about Tyler, I can't wait to see more of him and come on... a Tyler and Bonnie sex scene would be HOT.
i always make a countdown for things im so excited about! lol! I know that it will take some time for damon to completely get over katherine but after finding out that she wasnt in the tomb and the finding out that she never even loved him but stefan- I mean you'd think he would have enough. plus we know that he now loves elena and that love is more pure rather than the twisted love he had with katherine.
Yeah but love makes you do stupid things... we know she has done all these bad things and in our point of view, we would feel hasn't Damon had enough? But Damon isn't going to see it like that. Yes, he knows she's a bitch, but I think it's going to take a whole lot more before he has the courage to give her up. Love makes people blind ;)
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Hey :)
big smile
Hey Nicole, what's up?
Not much.
I finally saw Inception last night and it confused the hell out of me! And today I went to tour a college... but I didn't like it.
What are you up to? :)
You are only 50/50? Well there are reason why i think based on the show and the books. Well for one thing we have the biggest fan base but that reason is stupid. but first ill start with the books: i know lj smith very well having read all of her books so i get her style of writing. she loves damon's character the most. In fact she's famous for writing her bad boys that secretly are good. For a writer its a challenge to really develop such a complex character. shes very careful in how she writes for damon and elena. their dialogue is more mature and deep while stefan and elene is more obvious and shallow. Usually the guy who gets together first w/ the main character in lj smith's books dont end up with her. lj smith decided to continue the vd series after many years cause her story wasnt finished. damon and elena's love story wasnt finished. Elena's personality was developing more and more with all the changes she was going through. she was getting stronger and fiercer- s/o who stefan cant keep up w/. not only that but stefan has been absent from most of the story b/c his character doesnt matter anymore. he was only supposed to be the obstacle in the way of the blooming love story of damon and elena. and thats what scares elena- shes forgetting stefan and feeling things for damon that she NEVER felt for stefan. she tries to stop those feelings cause they are scary and dangerous. but every touch from damon, every look- is like electricity running through her veins. there are so many signs of damon and elena being the true soul mates. lj smith has written about soul mates before and so i see the signs. the fact that shes dreaming of her soul ETERNAL mate and its damon shows that although she tries to stop it- her soul is reaching out to him. she wont be able to deny it for longer. soul mates will be together whether they like it or not. another thing is that a stelena ending would be so anticlimatic. it wud be like the whole series was for nothing. the story is not about a good vampire staying with the girl he has been for 7 books- yawn! its about a human girl whose parents die and enters into a world of supernatural beings. where there are witches, vamps and werewolves. she falls in love very quickly with a vampire stefan. at this point in her life she was young, naive and vulnerable. after all that she stayed with him b/c that is who she has been with all this time. then in comes her brother damon. she feels this undeniable attraction but her character is still not ready for him. as the story goes on, elena changes- she dies, becomes a vamp, dies again becomes an angel...learns about her own strength. now she and stefan just dont belong together anymore. now shes connecting with this vampire who himself has changed. his humanity is returning and she knows that she is the cause. they both have been through so much and their lives will never be complete until they once and for all accept their fate as soul mates. this conclusion will be beautiful! stefan only wants to be human again and so this will be his ending! well this is very long lol! now im gonna explain why i think their going to be end game on the show...
big smile
Nothing much, we're just talking about Delena and Tonnie; there is just so many clues now that Tonnie is gonna happen.

Tonnie questions keep being asked to Michael lol and he seems shifty when it's mentioned lol and Tyler's supposed to have a sex scene... Tyler AND Bonnie are supposed to have a love interest hmmmm lol... have you see the latest interview with Michael?
I haven't seem the actual interview but I've read people talking about it. I'm so excited for Tonnie! I love how we get everything we could ever ask for out of TVD. Things always seem to go our way. :D
Hey nicole! still touring colleges? when do u have to make a decision? oh and how was inception? did it live up to its hype?
last edited hace más de un año
did u guys hear about the facebook profile scan thing?!
wait i think so klea. what is it exactly?
Yes I am Sara. I still plan on seeing a few more this summer and fall. I don't really know an exact date for the deadlines to apply, but I think they are around Christmas. Inception was really good! But I don't exactly know what it was about... lol

Hey Klea. :)
I don't have facebook
Wow that is long but I completely agree about the books. I'm actually certain they will be end game in the books, but it's the show I'm worried about. But everything you wrote makes perfect sense.

I've said this before - if LJ Smith wanted Stelena to be end game, she shouldn't have wrote a new trilogy to add to the old collection. By continuing the story means she really has no choice but to make DE end game. If SE are end game, it will be boring, predictable AND it wouldn't really back up why she continued with the series anyway.

Also, what exactly did happen in the motel scene? Why does LJ Smith write DE in a way that proves they love each other? I do believe you can't be in love with two people the same amount and so I believe that Elena doesn't love Stefan as much as people think. I think she loves him but not as much as Damon. If she loved Stefan that much, she wouldn't have kissed Damon numerous times or felt the emotions she has had while being with him.
Okay as for the show: the main reason i think its gonna happen is b/c how careful kevin and julie are being w/ damon and elena. their relationship is so precious that they want to handle them perfectly. as for stefan and elena- it was like one second kiss, next second break up, next second have sex...oops they did e/t! now what? oh well its not like they are going to be end game anyway! thats how i see it!
laugh
I'm going to visit a university in a couple of weeks and then the rest in October lol
oh so you have time nicole! well good luck! wait so u watched the movie and u dont know what its about? lol! um..isnt it that they want to implant a dream in s/o's head?
I love how we get everything we could ever ask for out of TVD. Things always seem to go our way. :D

LMAO!

did u guys hear about the facebook profile scan thing?!

What is it?
this guy scanned over 5 million peoples profile and made it downloadable for other people on the web so they can go and hack ther profile or whatever and if u get scanned and ur profile is private then ur friends can get scanned if there profile is NOT private....it's crazy and 1,000 something people have downloaded some profiles already!
Thanks Sara. :)
Well I know the general idea of what it is about, but it was just a really hard movie to follow.
Katie - Well it's true! Look at how many things we are getting that we really want to see happen compared to say, Bamon fans. :P
Sorry i did not mean to write that long! anyway i think at one point in her life elena clicked with stefan. that was when she was 17. she didnt know what love really was. she was immature still and still learning a lot about life. as her journey in the book went on, she changed and her character more and more connected with damon. the only reason shes with stefan is b/c she feels this responsibility. like when 24 was going bad why did i keep watching? cause i felt this loyalty to 24 and i cudnt stop after all these years. elena is the same way. but like i said she will not be able to stop herself for much longer cause damon IS HER SOUL MATE! and since they are going to be endgame in the books chances are good that will happen on the show!
Hopefully I'm lucky for once and my facebook hasn't been "scanned" although I don't really go on facebook anymore...
i heard about this program that this guy is selling to schools that they can hack on to anyone's facebook account to keep tabs on their students. is that the same thing u are talking about?
i dont have facebook anyway! few!
no not that...and i don't have one either lmao!
laugh
I hope you're right Sara... and Nicole, don't jinx it, I really don't want the writers to come and bite us in the butt and gives us Bamon lol.

And actually Sara, Damon is Elena's eternal soul mate :P
Katie - I think we might get a Bamon scene or two, but nothing really meaningful or long lasting.
laugh
Omg check this link out. Someone actually picked Bamon lol
Well i think it wud be nice if damon and bonnie became friends. damon could use a friend. thats why im glad he and alaric are going to be hanging out season 2. but really damon just needs s/o who understand him and will care for him no matter what. at his most desperate times, elena has been there for him. and bonnie...well she has threatened his life consistently and hated him. hmmm i wonder who is better for damon?
laugh
I think as it stands, Elena is the main person who holds the key to Damon's humanity. When other people start to help with this like with Alaric, it won't ever compare to when Elena does. She's the person that opens the door for other people to bring out his humanity.

Therefore Delena = End game.
The fact that Damon was able to pour out his soul on that porch...wow! only b/c he felt grateful to ELENA for thinking him worthy to be saved. how sad of a line is that. he feels grateful that s/o wants him alive! thats how low he thinks of himself. aww!
hmmm
I know, he breaks my heart. I just feel like Damon needs Elena's love more than Stefan does. It's no good him being with Bonnie, at the end of the day, that would mean that Stefan still won the "main" girl
The only thing Stefan needs is humanity.
Then he can live his happily ever after he's always wanted until he dies!
Hey katie when do u usually watch vd? the next day online?
but yes stefan doesnt need the girl. he doesnt even really want the girl. he wants to complain all day about his miserable life e/though damon has it harder and damon is buys joking all the time!

Ha Nicole! ur right. just let him have his humanity and leave mystic falls forever! that reminds me im planning on writing the next part to the stactus fic for whoever is interested!
laugh
What Stefan needs is someone that is completely different to him. IMO Stefan and Elena are very similar, just like Damon and Elena are not so similar lol. That's why I think Delena is more compatible, because Elena feeds everything to Damon that he doesn't think he has, like humanity, and Damon brings out Elena's fun side, the thing she seems to forget she has when she is with Stefan.

As Stefan and Elena are so similar, it means they can't really bring out anything in each other lol
big smile
I agree Sara and yeah I watch it the next day online.;)
I am so interested!
It's been forever since a Stactus update.
laugh
Lmao Stactus. Those were the days
^ Yeah... we had some good times. :)
Ever since that preview where katherine said she came back for stefan, ive been so angry. so im all up for an update lol!
But where should i post it?