Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8951-9000 of 14056

hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
That's really cool... I want to go there :)
hace más de un año katie15 said…
Maybe I will rent a boat and sail to America? lol.
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Voted :)
hace más de un año delenaisluv said…
heart
I don't know what to do and what the voting is but I just joined today and have loved delena since I finally watched VD in January before episode 11. Go Delena!
Hey "delenaisluv" what's your name? And on that pick it says near the bottom of the pick "make my pick" just click on that and then Elena.XD
oops sorry. I'm Kiirsten. you?
hace más de un año mariafan said…
big smile
hey girls :D

beach was awesome!!! what's up?
big smile
I'm Katie. What's up?

Hey Maria, what's up?
^ lol I kind of figured your name (from your username) after I'd already commented. my bad =D.
voted on the picks thing
big smile
Cool.XD Are Delena in your top 10 couples?
haha heck yeah. they're practically my number 1! =D
big smile
Yeah they're my OTP. I freaking can't wait till season 2. Have you seen the trailer?
Hey Katie! nm just looking my updates here.. u?

and hey Kirsten xD
i just saw the convo abt the trailer and i agree!! season 2 is gonna be awesome.. i'm really speechless from the trailer.
i saw the trailer. thats a lot in one episode wow! i'm guessing Damon was trying to kiss Katherine, right?
laugh
Me too. We have so much to look forward to and that trailer has made me want season two to hurry up and start now! lol.
Hi maria. =)

come on season 2! at least I'll have that before my beloved SPN returns =)
tongue
i want september to come as soon as possible BUT on september 13 starts the school :'(
i start september 6th. =(. i'm going to pre-order VD season 1 and SPn season 5 soon. and possibly NCIS season 7
big smile
I go back September 14th.;)

I'm definately pre-ordering TVD. But I'm gonna wait a week before it comes out.
me too. I'll probably pre-order everything late August
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
oh my gosh i have so much to say about what was said in comic con and the season 2 preview. ill brb but first i must rant about stefan on twitter....
deananddamon! from the message boards! (iadoredelena remember me? the one with Misha as my avatar? =D
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Hey Sara! There's a season 2 preview? Where???

And I loved your icon!!!
last edited hace más de un año
Oh my gosh yes!! i remember you lol! wat was ur name again? how has it been goin? are u still ever on the cw site?
Hey julia! its been a long time and yes there is one. its not so clear but here it is: link
oh my gosh i sent like 20 tweets just hatin on stefan! lol well it feels good to get that off my chest. now i want to talk to u about comic con and the preview.
"4:35 Ian's arrival gets the biggest cheer, followed by Paul and Nina." im so happy ian is the most popular cause it would seem from vd that e/o freakin loves stefan!
big smile
Sara! Did you see the season 2 trailer?
"4:42 "I take my clothes off all the time," Ian says to great cheers as Kevin wonders which cast member should follow suit. The mention of Damon and Elena together, as a possibility, gets huge cheers."

Lol ian knows how to get the audience riled up. yummy shirless damon!!! and im glad there were many delena fans in the audience. i hope kevin and julie get the hint!
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!
Oh yes katie! yes i did and i ranted about it on twitter but dont worry ill be sure to tell u what i think here too.
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
^^ hey guys! so i guess utalkin about season 2 promo! AHHHH i almost died watching it!
laugh
Lol ian knows how to get the audience riled up. yummy shirless damon!!! and im glad there were many delena fans in the audience. i hope kevin and julie get the hint!

OMGOMG!! I freaking love DE fans.XD They represent us to the fullest LOL.
"4:44 Paul thinks the temptation for living blood will "never escape" Stefan. Kevin won't say whether he'll turn evil. "I'll teach you Paul," says Ian. HA!"

sorry paul but stefan will never ever be like damon! give it up!
"4:45 Ian says "the nice Damon freaks me out. I don't know how to do it well." He said his favorite scenes are "the fun nutty kind of Damon."

aww ian gets freaked out being all nice and good. im guessing season 2 we are going to have some old damon back.
laugh
Oh yes katie! yes i did and i ranted about it on twitter but dont worry ill be sure to tell u what i think here too.

Yeah do tell.;) I'm so freaking excited for season two even more now. I just feel more sorry for Damon though.:( Oh and Katherine says she prefers Stefan SHOCK HORROR lmao.
"4:46 Julie says Paul's hair has "it's own number on the call sheet." Nina adds that it's helicoptered in. Kevin says he has the best abs. Ian says they are "insane." The crowd roars their agreement."
Boooo paul's abs booooo!!!!!!! i dont care!
worried
":02 A fan asked Nina which Salvatore brother is more attractive. "Stefan is very attractive because he is protective and loves Elana unconditionally. And Damon is very attractive because he's fun and spontaneous." Paul declares that Stefan has bigger fangs."

okay i have a rant about this! dear nina: why oh why do u keep describing damon as some shallow one dimensional character who only likes to have fun? hes clearly more complex and clearly IS MORE ATTRACTIVE!!!
^ sara ur quoting everything lmaoooo!!!
and i ligit like screamed for 5 minuts straight watching it!!!!
katherine MUST DIE!!!! that kiss scene kat/damon>>>DAMN!
laugh
Why does Katherine want Stefan more?

Well I suppose that's a good thing, it gives another reason why DE should be end game.
okay now i want to talk about the preview. first of all EEEEKKKK!!!!!!!
okay so what did we see? damon admits to stefan that he kissed elena. he seems cheerful and mocking. he obvioulsy doesnt know katherine is back in town. but why is he making the kiss like it was nothing sort of. hes teasing stefan w/ it but he was so serious a minute before?
When Katherine said that she never loved Damon, I yelled ' You b*tch!!!!'. I hate her!
^ he knows later on it's her! and kaite...who the hell knows why ANYONE can love stefan more than damon>>>>>>it's just wrong!!!!
btw did any of u think nina looked different in the promo..
Julia have you read the books? Katherine prefered saint Stefan there too. Urghh DE better be end game. I will be so pissed if perfect Stefan gets the girl in the end..
btw did any of u think nina looked different in the promo..

Apparently Elena and Katherine are going to look a bit different in what they wear. Elena's a "jeans" type of girl whereas Katherine's a high heels and skinny jeans type of girl.
okay and then we have damon making out w/ katherine - why freakin why? he obviously still loves her. and then he sadly asks for her to tell him the truth. and that little monster said she never loved him. i know that katherine loved stefan more than damon bla bla bla but still it hurts. its one thing if katherine didnt love either of them cause shes a crazy heartless vamp but the fact that she says she came back for stefan? OUCH! why does stefan get all the love? he got it from his father and now kat. how is damon supposed to feel. if i were him i would mope and whine all day...oh wait i know who does that--- STEFAN! why does he mope all the time when he gets e/t he wants?!!! whats w/ all the self pity? what bad thing ever happened to him? okay so maybe cause katherine is a psycho she likes brooding freaks but that still leaves me with elena. while i know deep in my heart she will come to realizse that she loves damon more but until then she will be "i love you stefan not damon!" this is more heartbreak for damon. how much pain could he take. and who are these women picking? stefan? hes incredibly inferior to damon in every way. i just dont get it and thats why i cant stand all of this!
i mean in the face she looks diff lmaoo....>>idk she just looke different! it was really confusing the way stefan and damon were talking tho...it looked like two diff scenes....but from what i got in the kitchen part ...katherine is NOT introducing herself to bonnie but i think elena...but when do damon and stefan have time to get there?
Is this Bonnie with Damon?
 Is this Bonnie with Damon?
oh katherine is supposed to wear all leather on the show. nina is really good in being katherine who is so drastically different than elena.