Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7901-7950 of 14056

hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Yeah that's the only bad thing... it gets damaged if you do too much stuff to it. :/

Haha he probably did it because he knew it would get everyone's attention. xD
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
morning Katie, Klea, and Nicole! :):)
hace más de un año katie15 said…
Probably. But I remember like at one time he wasn't in to all the emo stuff then all of a sudden everything he likes it emo-y lmao.

But he doesn't like slit his wrists like some emos do lmao. I seriously think though that all my friends are weird rofl.
big smile
Hey Christy! Actually, it's not morning here, it's 6pm but oh well.XD

What's up?
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
^
Lol. Well, I have an eye infecton. :/ lol....20 more fans till 2000! *cheers*
big smile
I hate eye infections.. but when I got one, I got to miss school.. horrible in the summer holidays.:/ Hope your eyes are better soon! ;)

I know! It's so exciting.XD
Hey Christy! :)
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
hey e/o that is on! im so freaked out cause i heard on the news that there is this person or thing idk- that predicts who will win in the world cup and he predicted that germany would lose and they did. how freaky! anyway what up?
and i have a scary final tonight but then im done my stupid night class that ive been suffering with the past month!!! yay!!!!!!!
Haha Sara you get freaked out a lot!

Good luck on your final tonight! :)
Nicole are you still there?

Urghh Bamon fans do get your blood rushing seriouly lol. On vampire-diaries.net there is a thread called "Why Damon and Bonnie?" In which you can state your reasons for liking or disliking Bamon and after I had stated my reasons, Tonnie came up randomly. Then I've had some other nosy Bamon fan but into the conversation and keep asking me why I keep mentioning Tyler, when I didn't even bring him first in the first place! I am so glad I am a Delena fan lol.
i get freaked out a lot? hahah didnt realize that. thanks nicole i hope i do well! and yes katie those bamon fans could get any of us fuming mad. thats why i try to stick with the delena boards. if i ever do become a tonnie fan, im probably gonna get into a lot of fights!
Oh Sara do you mean Paul the octupus?
I'm still here.

Man I would be so annoyed and totally flip out!
I just honestly can't stand any of them, and the way the present themselves.
I'm SO freaking annoyed by the fact that some Bamon fans on fanpop absolutely refuse to believe that it's Caroline on the new book cover and not Bonnie. I've seen one Bamon shipper say it's just Bonnie with green contact lenses in and without her perm. Like what the hell?! A cover is NOT that complicated! It's Caroline, not Bonnie... get the hell over it!
does anyone wanna see a clip of dean and sam making fun of greys anatomy and csi? its so hilarious!
laugh
Apparently I contadict myself because I ship Tonnie? LMFAO.
Same Sara.
I'm not a huge Tonnie fan so thankfully I don't really have to put up with them on spots like the Bonnie spot where we are all together.
paul the octopus? is he supposed to be a real octopus? im confused.
and as for that cover- just let them believe its bonnie. hahaha who cares what new nonsense they come up with. they are only setting themselves up for disappointment. and even if it was bonnie- so what? i never read anywhere that the person on the cover symbolizes who will end up with damon at the end. you know what im glad for? no covers with stefan's face plastered on it.
laugh
Nicole, there are only two that I like. I'm surprised that there are some nice ones lmao. Most Bamon fans are aggresive and hypercritical. It's so annoying!

I also get annoyed when they assume the last book is all about Bamon? rofl
Sara Haha ew even the thought of that makes me feel sick to my stomach.
I would not be able to handle looking at the cover... I would tear it to shreds!

I get annoyed about that too Katie.
They can wish all they want, but it's not going to happen...
how do u contradict urself? wat do those bamon fans yell at you about rofl? oh and nicole imagine what arguments we cud get in if we'd mix it up with those crazy bonnie fans. we'd have to suffer like katie lol!
^ Haha seriously. But I wouldn't be able to control myself... I'd go on an all out rampage if they tried starting something with me!
big smile
Nicole: Apparently it's okay to moan about the TVD and Damon spots being too focused on Delena, but it isn't when the Bonnie spot is focused on Bamon. If you post Tonnie things it means you are being pathetic and destroying the spot rofl.

Sara: Yeah it is an octupus that has been predicting the results for Germany's games. Predicted England would lose and we did. 100% success rate so far. I could have jumped for joy when it predicted Spain would win.XD
just wait until stefan's diaries come out. i think im gonna ransack every store with the books and tear them apart. ill be arrested but it will all be worth it. the world wont have to suffer any longer!
Yeah Katie, the hypocrisy where they are concerned makes me so mad!
There's a double standard for everything
im giving links to the clips cause they are so funny! all u have to know is that sam and dean find themselves stuck in these tv shows:
link
link
hold up! so an octopus has been making the predictions. a real octopus? what cud the octopus talk?

Sara I will help you! lmao.

Oh and I have been told how I was contradicting myself. It was because I said there is no valid argument for Stelena and Bamon, but I see one for Tonnie. Which IMO, means that we share different opinions, because I DON'T see a valid argument for SE/DB LOL.
LMFAO. No it couldn't talk. Someone put two plastic boxes in his tank and put the flag of each of the teams playing in each one. The octupus then opened the box that had the winning flag.
aww i knew i could count on you katie! and yeah it basically comes down to that we all have different opinions. of oourse i think our opinions actually make sense
for real? who in the world would think- hey maybe this octopus could predict the future! this is so strange.
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys! what's up
I know, but I mean it has been predicting correctly lmao. I want to know who Paul thinks will win the final..
big smile
Hey Klea! What's up?
got back from the dentist ..NO cavities lmao!
hey klea!!!
but katie who decided to put plastic boxes in front of an octopus in hope he could pick which team will win? i mean who comes up with an idea like that? so now its down to holland and spain?
big smile
I'm happy for you Klea! lol.

I have no idea rofl. You make me laugh with the way you phrase it lmao. Yeah it's down to Netherlands and Spain. Both teams have never won the WC although I want Spain to win. But Netherlands winning I wouldn't mind.XD
big smile
I just realised the first episode of Season two of The Vampire Diaries starts before my college year starts up again! lmao
^ i don't realy care who wins...when italy lost i was depressed for like 2 days and i'm like nooo i did't watch like 3 matches after i was so dissapointed LOL! my teacher even said he'd bet 100 bucks cause he knew spain would be in the finals and win.
SEPT 9th!!! so excited it's that early!
ahh klea u went to the dentist? i hate dentists and doctors! at least u have no cavities!! and katie i should root for spain then? i guess i will if u do lol.
I think that was what I felt like with England, it didn't help they got a disallowed goal with it was obvious from afar that is WAS a goal. I'm convinced the game would have gone a different way if they hadn't disallowed it.. I'm going to be bitter about it forever lmao
Yeah support Spain.XD

I hate hospitals and dentists as well. Nurses are so rude, I don't think any like me rofl.
yeahh i hate dentsit and doctors too!..it didn't help that he was like 25 and looked like he had no idea what he was doing lmaooo! at least he was kinda cute lmao!
Mine is so noisy. He's always asking me what career I want to follow! lmao
i hate when dentists talk to you when u have things in ur mouth! lol it makes for awkward conversation! oh and im so broke right now. another one of my friends is getting married and we all pitched in for gifts. I HAVE NO MONEY LEFT!!!
Lmao I haven't got any money either and I'm supposed to be going out with some friends tomorrow rofl
guys! ian is nominated for an emmy!

link
well...he MIGHT be nominated lmaooo
i know i hate looking into my wallet and seeing nothing! while my sister took on a full time job this year and has money flying out of her pockets!! oh and klea i wish! the list is for who they wish to be nominated. ian tweeted this and was very flattered.