Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7851-7900 of 14056

hace más de un año SpuffyDelena said…
Aliens...lol.
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
oh it was stupid but i was dancing for joy. he asked us all a question so i answered it correctly. so he gave me an A+ and retweeted my tweet. i was going crazy up until i realized he was doing the same thing for like another 20 fans. but hey i was first!
yeah he always sounds like he is high. oh but i love his tweets when he's dissing beiber!
Awwwww I bet you felt all special xD What was the question?
He DOES always sound like he's on LSD but at least his tweets are always entertaining.
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Haha same Sara!
His song dedicated to beiber was genuis. :D
12AM. Time for sleep! O: Night guys! I wish you all sexy sexy naked Damon dreams ;D
oh his question was how come our passports and driver licenses have our names in capital letters. isnt that random?
Thanks Paige, you too! ♥
rofl night spuffy! oh how i wish!
hey nicole are u gonna try for that chance to win elena's leather jacket?
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
Sara, I know you love Supernatural and I found a Supernatural/Glee crossover fic if you'd ever want to read it. :) It's amazingly written.

link
No, I'm not. I don't even have a twitter account.
Are you Sara?
oh my gosh thanks christy. man i have to check that out!
yes im gonna try nicole. yeah right like ill win it! so far i think i know the answer to the first question.
oh no quinn with dean!! ahhh i have to see where this goes...
Have some hope! You might win!

I just really want to win the FG ring!
oh no emma turned into a demon! this thing is hilarious!
oh and nicole i hope i win but i have to get all three answers right and then be the 500th person to email. what are the chances! oh and yeah we better get those rings. i want it more than the jacket!
gtg watch prison break with my sis! see ya nicole and christy!!!
oh and may tonight be the night u get ur first dream of ian!
Nope, no dreams of Ian. :(
Me either. :(:(:(
rofl! me neither!
We all suck!
oh my gosh nicole! you just totally cracked me up!!!
Haha I don't know how, but I'm happy I did. :)
Hey guys, I need someone to proofread the first 700+ words of the new story I was working on.....Anyone up for the task? lol/
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
^ is it delena? lol i would if it is haha!
hace más de un año katie15 said…
big smile
Hey guys! Or Klea lol.
LOL hey kaite!...spain won against germany! lmaoo >>now we'll just have to wait till friday for the finals!
last edited hace más de un año
Hi Klea and Katie. :)
big smile
Lmao Klea I was laughing so much because there is this octupus called Paul that apparently can tell the future and actually predicted all right so far and for this one he thought Spain would win rofl. Everyone was convinced Germany would win as well {including me} and the Germans were getting cocky about it; serves them right rofl.

So what's up Klea and Nicole? XD
Not much... really bored right now!
Me too.:/

Remember that talk we had about the public can be really rude? Urghh I had to go the health centre and seriously, nurses and receptionists in the UK can be so horrible! I went in to tell them my appointment and I was basically yelled at and I had never even been there before lmao. She was like "WHERE?!" and then named a load of different places in the place. They need to get better workers in health centres because vulnerable people can go in and they aren't acting how they should. I was going to file a petty complaint about the rude workers rofl.

But on the plus side there was an american working there and he was really nice {all americans are, although some are really loud} and he said England is better than America because the TV programmes are better here rofl
i have a dentist appointment in 30 min...i hate dentist! sitting there for almost 1 hour with my mouth open...well it's a cleaning so morel ike 20 min lmao but still!

and LMAO really kaite....weird! i really hope spain win tho and yes the germans were cocky..so were brazil...but look at them now they are out lmao!
Lmao I hate going to the dentist. But everytime I go he says my teeth are perfect.. I have a crappy dentist whereas my brother gets a private dentist because he chipped a big portion of his front teeth at this water park lmaoo
Klea I like Brazil but I was starting to be put off them with how everyone was going on that they would win. I was glad Netherlands beat them rofl
Haha Katie you should file a complaint! There is really no need to be rude. In that kind of environment they need to realize that they have to be calm and helpful to actually help and direct people.

When I was in the hospital I had this awful nurse who was just plain rude, and she was getting pissed off because I wasn't falling asleep. Uhm, hello! Don't you realize that I can't sleep because I'm in awful pain, and my roommates TV is blaring despite it being 2 AM? You expect me to sleep?! And then the guy that went to bring me downstairs for xrays nearly ripped my IV out while a nurse was resetting it, because he was in such a hurry and didn't want to wait for it.

That stinks Klea! I hate dentists!
I have a hair appointment later but no idea what I want to do with my hair.
big smile
I wouldn't mind but all I did is walk in and told her the time of my appointment and there were three other girls there and then she might as well have blew up in my face! I had never even been there before and it was like in the middle of no where seriously. Then when I was walking off to where I was supposed to go to she was shaking her head like I should have known that.

And lmao Nicole that was basically like when I went to the hospital, expect she kept giving me judgy little eyes like I had done something wrong and she kept asking me if I was alright and when I said I think so she was always like "What does that mean?" Urghh.

And I just had my hair done last week, I got it dyed black XD
i hate doctors and hospitals in general.
Cool Katie! How do you like it?
I was going to get mine dyed, but then I just decided on getting it cut only. I don't know what to do though, because I still want to keep it long.
Me too Klea. I also hate how if you go to the hospital you have to wait hours for your appointment.:/
I love my hair now! But I'm used to having my hair dyed. I used to have mousy brown coloured hair and then I started getting it dyed dark brown and now black.XD Everyone seems to like it which is good. I still like my hair long as well. Do you have layered hair? A fringe? I don't know about America, but fringes are the "in" thing here at the moment lol.
I've only ever dyed my hair twice. I got blonde highlights last summer, and then I dyed my hair really dark brown in the winter to get rid of them. Right now my hair is my natural color which is a very light brown-ish, red-ish, blonde-ish color. xD
I used to have layered hair, but I just finished growing them out.
No fringe. That's what I'm thinking I might do though.
Your hair sounds nice rofl. You should definately have a fringe.. if you get it, and you don't like it, just grow it out again.XD Although fringes suit most ppl so I'm sure you will look fab XD

I was thinking of having blonde highlights, but then I changed my mind because blonde doesn't seem to be my colour lol.
Thanks! It's okay I guess... I rather have really dark brown hair but oh well!
Yeah, that why I'm getting it cut in the summer.
So if I hate it it will be mostly grown out by school! xD

You should try blonde highlights! I'm sure they would look great :)
Lmao, it's freaky how you seem to think the same as me sometimes.

Nahh I don't want blonde highlights now, I'm too in love with my black hair lmao, and I got it done now, so that if it did look horrible, I could hide away at home till college starts again in September lol.
Seriously... we're like twins! xD

Yeah, the black must look so badass!
You could try blonde highlights once the black grows out, if you don't continue dying it that color.

Ahh I love hair so much and how you can keep changing how it looks!
It's the best thing in the world! xD
big smile
Lmao we must be.

Yeah it's amazing.XD After having a mixture of ppl saying it could go wrong and some saying it would suit me, it turns out to be a success! woo

I probably will eventually, I mean when I first got my hair dyed dark brown I was convinced I would keep it like that forever lmao.

Me too, if you get bored of it, you can change it.XD One of my best friends dyed her hair purple lmao and another of my friends has dyed her hair so much, she now has to stop because it's damaging her hair rofl, it serves her right.XD
Oh and one of my friends turned emo overnight rofl. It scared me lol, but now everyone fancies him eeek lmao