Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7801-7850 of 14056

hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
Hahaha, she is....And it WASNT. She gets a little stalkerish at times, lol...
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
oh man my sister is making me watch prison break with her now. i gtg christy. have a good night!
link
OH LORD IM DYING.
Night Sara!! :)
anyone on?
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Are you still here Christy?
hace más de un año WavelovesLogan said…
smile
Hi, I haven't been here in a while!
hace más de un año WavelovesLogan said…
Is anyone on? Sorry, I haven't been here in a while, I was in the hostipal.
I'm still here Nicole! :)
And hey WelovesLogan, I don't think we've ever met! I'm Chrissy.
Yay Christy! How are you? :)

Hi Wave!
I'm GREAT. I'm actually working on a new fanfic....a special one, lol....how are you???
hey guys. i had a dream of ian last night but it wasnt such a happy dream.
Can't wait to read it!
I'm good, I just got back from work a little while ago.

What happened to him in it, Sara?
Don't tell me he died or somethng because that is freakin depressing, lol....
And it should be finished soon Nicole?!?!?! idk....
BTW I'm reading the weirdest fanfic ever, a Glee/Harry Potter crossover......lol....
Hahaha that sounds like a weird crossover
I was going to meet him and the rest of the cast like some kind of hot topic/ comic con type of thing. anyway im there and ready to meet ian but then ian says he wont meet the fans and give out autographs cause hes too depressed about the oil spill. it was so sad...then i had a fit cause i was one angry chick. lol!
if ian died in my dream id probably wake up crying. no way cud i dream s/t so horrible! and yeah wth kind of crossover is that? what hermione and puck hook up or s/t?
That would suck so badly!
I still feel so bad for Ian about the spill, though. He's still SO upset about it, and his tweets makes me want to cry sometimes. :(
It's actually Draco/Rachel?? lol...It's pretty awesome so far though, lol. And okay, phew, that dream sucks, but Ian dying would be DEPRESSING...And I know, his tweets are so sad. :(:(:(
i know i feel so bad for him. even my dreams of him have become depressing. i used to make out with him in a bathroom lol now he wont even sign his autograph!!!
Lucky duck.
I've never even had an Ian dream! I want one so badly!!
^
I've never had an Ian dream. You lucky, lucky person. Making out with him in a bathroom? I would trade my laptop in for that, lol.
draco and rachel? that is the weirdest pairing ever. i mean do they sing together or s/t? how does one come up with such a pairing? anyway im seriously obsessed with drew fuller!! really totally obsessed. so first i re-watched season 6 of charmed. then i watched a movie he's in called "vampire clan." its about this guy (drew) and his friends who think they are vampires. oh man was he hot in that movie. sure he was a psychotic killer but he was WOW! and now im watching him on army wives. that show bores me to tears but when drew comes on, i start dancing in my seat. see im obsessed!
^ Never mind my laptop... I would sell my soul for that!
i still remember that dream like it was yesterday...sigh! i woke up with a big fat smile on my face!
sell your soul for a dream? ROFL!!!
Hell yes!
Making out with Ian, even if it's a dream, would be well worth it! :D
hahaha im remembering another dream i had of him when me and ian were sitting really close and making fun of paul. then later he and paul were sitting on a bench and ian just got up and started dancing. lol it was so random!
Haha! Was it sexy dancing, or crazy random dancing?
this was ian dancing not paul...it was SEXY DANCING! lol! i dont even tweet ian anymore cause i feel like e/t i wud tweet wud sound so stupid. i mean there are a lot of tragedies goin on in the world and im glad ian feels so deeply about one of them.
hace más de un año SpuffyDelena said…
Hey guys! (Totally about to advertise Tonnie here...) Have you guys both asked Michael Trevino and Kat Graham questions about Tonnie on the VRO website? If not, I could get you the links ;D They have a chance to be answered in the interview..
You should tweet him something like that then! Just letting him know that you really appreciate all his concerns and everything he does. :)
Again, you lucky lucky person. The only TVD related dream I've ever had was a Damon/Elena one. Not the same at all! lol....
spuffy send me the link. im not like a tonnie fan but ill ask tonnie related questions anyway.
eh like he'll read it. im sure he gets like 100 tweets a second.
Aww, thanks DD <3 :D

Copied from the Tonnie board:

Links:
link - KG
link - MT

Make sure there are a TON of Tonnie questions, but make SURE they're ALL different (or they will be deleted! Be creative!) so read through the questions before asking. And make sure you DON'T post on multiple guest postings, because they can see your IP address. Ian and Nina are also having interviews there if you wanna ask a Delena question ;D
i guess i am lucky. another random dream i had that u guys wont like was bonnie was driving in her car and she stares out amazed when she sees shirtless damon out in the street. yes it was SHIRTLESS DAMON but it was bonnie gaping at him.
Hey it's possible!
You did get a reply from Matt Davis afterall...
You got a reply from Matt Davis?! Rofl, did you hear about what he did because of Brooke and the warning he put on his page about underage girls?
What did he do because of Brooke?!
I saw the warning though, and he made a new profile for the over 18 crowd but I can't figure out his username! D:
I dared her to tweet him 'Hey..I'm legal in a couple weeks..what are you gonna do about it? ;D' because her b-day was coming up, and like 2 hours later he had that warning on his page! Lmfao.
Lmao!! Damn, though.
It's all her fault!
Lol, yeah she was so embarrassed. It was great xD Cause she didn't actually think he'd read it.
That's really funny... I would laugh so hard if that happened to me.
He must have been so creeped out. xD
so i posted two questions! oh that tweet i got from matt davis was like a one time thing. im just not lucky when it comes to these things. if ian ever sends me a tweet..im gonna do s/t huge to celebrate lol! that will be the day. oh and yeah spuffy i remember wat happened w/ brooke. shes crazy having tweeted that!! rofl!!!
Psh, yeah right. He tweets about the most sexually repulsing things all the time (or he used to? I haven't read his tweets in forever) Rofl. That warning was like an early b-day present for Brooke :P
hahaha but im sure matt gets these tweets all the time. hey ian thinks all his adoring fans are 13 year olds shouting inappropriate things. im sure they are all used to it.
Yay, thanks for posting :D So what did Matt Davis tweet back to you anyway?
i also havent read his tweets in awhile but he tweets about aliens all day. hes a crazy guy but i still like him.
Yeah... almost everything he posts is sexually based. Some make me laugh though. xD

Oh Yeah... and about aliens, and conspiracy theories and all that jazz!
last edited hace más de un año