Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7401-7450 of 14056

hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Haha yeah the picks are awesome!
Look at the pop quiz questions too xD
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
Hey Jen and Nicole! and ahhhhhh I love that place.!!!!
^ I love your icon!
hace más de un año jendelena said…
laugh
I know I checked them out.....you guys are something else.....I can't believe Sara did a who loves Orlando bloom >> omg no no no..my love is Johnny Depp lmaoooo AHHH lmaooo
laugh
Hey Chrissy.....so your reading over Shadow Souls......OMW I think I know the book at the back of my hand now..but I'll let you in on a secret.......I only read the Delena scenes which was 98% of the books lmaooo
Hahahaha, thanks Nicole! Love yours as well! :):)

....I suck at those questions btw.....lol
Thanks. :)

Jen, I'm the one rereading SS right now :)
Hahahaha Jen....the first time I read it I was soooooo confused. I was like, wtf is going on?.....and then I read it again, ignoring the Matt/Mrs. Flowers part, and it got kind of easier to understand lol......
^
Nic (is it okay if I call you that) I'm rereading it again as well. :) started yesterday....
Team Mattlowers!
Haha no but seriously the thing they have going on is so weird and creepy.
hace más de un año xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
Hahaha...Jen, I done the same thing!
I skipped over the Matt and Miss Flowers parts too Christina!

Oh and Hi everyone!
Usual question:- How is everyone?
last edited hace más de un año
Yes it's fine Christy. :)
What part are you at?

I'm good Resha, how are you?
Im Good!
Counting the days for school to end and for my summer to officially start!
You're still in school?! That sucks!
Thankfully I've been out for 2 weeks now.
Hey, Resha.....and seriously, I was like, whyyyyy do I need to read this? Does it have Damon and Elena in it....no?...skipping on hahahaha...

And I'm actually at the beginning lol....I've been reading The Forbbiden Games as well. My favorite line so far....
""But it's what you brought me here for, isn't it?" Jenny glanced back at the drop behind her. Her fragile composure was splintering. Hysteria was bubbling up inside her, and she couldn't stop it. If he wasn't going to throw her over, then maybe she ought to jump, because dying fast would be better than whatever he was going to do with her. . . . "Just go ahead and do it. Just get it over with."
"All right," he said, and kissed her.
Oh.
"
I don't understand WTH she sees in Tom....I would have slapped him by now...

You guys are so Lucky!
I wanna get out of school now!!!
That's the part at the dance, right? I loved that part SO much! I can't stand Tom and I really wish we would have died in the first Game! That way Julian and Jenny can live happily ever after :)

I'm dying to know if L.J. Smith is definitely writing a sequel... she NEEDS to! Considering is not good enough for me, she needs to flat out announce if she is or isn't. And if she isn't I'm going to cry :(
^
I've been out of school for a month.....lol, probably not helping.....go back augusst 10 which is TOO EARLY.
laugh
lmaooo...once you read the Delena parts...the books IMO are great because LJ Smith really takes her time and writes Delena scenes.other stuff in the books is boring IMO..and not just because I'm a DE fan but seriously........I love Meridith, I like to read her parts lollll......ok so both Nicole and Chrissy are reading over SS got it loll

So yall really think Caroline my die.....I was thinking Meridith but IDK lol
Hahahaha!
I think SS that is the one book in the whole series that is about Delena beats all the Stelena books put together!
Jen, I actually think Bonnie is going to die.
I have to go now, but before I go....yes Tom should of died in the game the first time...but WHY IN THE WORLD is she being such a butt about being with Julian. He truely truely loves her...see's all the potential and everyhting inside her...and yet she wants to stay with Tom the slimeball.....dont understand it...??
laugh
Yea I was thinking the same thing......I have a new theory who wants to hear it lmaooo
August? Thats a bit too early but then again your holidays did start waaaay before mine, so I guess its fair. We go back in September.
I don't understand it either Christy. It reminds me of Damon/Elena/Stefan... because Jenny is loyal to Tom and denying her truer more passionate feelings for Julian just like Elena does with Stefan and Damon. But if L.J. writes a sequel, I have hope that Julian/Jenny will be together! ♥
Bye Christy!

I want to hear it Jen!
hace más de un año katie15 said…
big smile
Hey guys! Anyone still on?
I'm here Katie
What's up?
big smile
Nothing much. Just annoyed that Germany are bloody winning against Argentina {Sorry for mentioning football again lmao}

Oh and I've finally got a job! rofl! The manager said I would get an confirmation email about it! And I've got a volunteer job now in the hospital! Oh and it was where I was born how sweet lmao. I will be doing the volunteer job for about 8 months XD

So what's up for you?
Hey Katie!
Hows it going?
big smile
OK so you know about the whole Damon and Elena being the new Lancelot and Guinevere that's why there is so much talk about Camelot right lol......

Well you know I'm majoring in Literature and I've seen many similarities between the Camelot storyline and VD.........especially with regards to the love triangle

King Arthur- Stefan (Loyal, good, sacrificial)
Lancelot- Damon ( Dark Knight, that's how Lancelot is described in the accounts written on his character, he also learned to love fiercely due to his undying love for Guinevere,doesn't doesn't believe in religion because of unfortunate life experiences)

Guinevere- Brave, strong, (Guinevere denies her feelings for Lancelot for a very long time until finally it becomes to much and she has a full blown affair with Lancelot for quite awhile lol)

The is how Camelot storyline ended>>>
Guinevere told King Arthur she loves his mind and all the good things he does but Lancelot had her heart lmaooo. King Arthur found out Guinevere had an affair with Lancelot, so he called upon her death. Lancelot came and rescued Guinevere but King Arthur died so Guinevere said she could no longer do this with Lancelot and she became a nun and Lancelot became a hermit loll'

Now there is another character who wasn't really important but Lancelot felt sad when she died because she died wanting to see him because she was infatuated with him but Lancelot loved Guinevere. Her name is Lady of Shallot, she is a magical person and she is not allowed to leave her castle and she always dreams of finding love, she has a very childlike view of romance. One day she sees Lancelot through a mirror where she can see the people of Camelot and Lady of Shallot becomes infatuated by Lancelot looks, so she breaks the rule of leaving the castle and she goes to find Lancelot.....however on her journey there she dies and then Lancelot found out and he felt sad, he said who is this pretty girl and why would she do such a thing..........well Lady of Shallot was so caught up in Lancelot looks that she never bothered to ask herself if he would love her back and as such she risk seeing Lancelot for nothing and death was the result.

The way Lady of Shallot is described in the Camelot accounts.....it fits Bonnie description>> the crush on Lancelot, the fact that she is this magical creature and so forth.
LJ Smith said in an interview what a lot of people didn't realize was Secret Circle books was actually a retelling of the Camelot storyline.( a modern day version)........I never read the books so I wouldn't know lol........anyway I have more theories but this looks long already so I'll save it for my next post lmaooo
Congrats Katie!
Nothing really... I have to work this afternoon and then I'm going to 4th of July fireworks with friends tonight. I'm excited. :D
I can see what you mean.
I'm not really familiar with Camelot, but what you're saying makes a lot of sense about which characters are in relation to other characters. I've read The Secret Circle, but I don't see how that one relates to Camelot.
Hmmm...Jen, I never thought of it like that but I guess its true.
Speaking of Camelot does anyone watch Merlin on BBC 1?
Oh yeah you have that 4th of July thing lmao. We don't have that although there from now till like the 16th there is a stupid parade round where I live and it pisses me off because it means there is loads of traffic and I don't even care about the stupid parade. Just a load of people walking down the road dancing lmaooo.

Oh! Another Jen essay lmao XD
Hey Resha!

I'm good thanks XD You?

Oh and Jen you've still not joined the spot dedicated to the Delena CW shippers! lmao
big smile
Resha I don't think America has BBC 1 lmao.

Does anyone here watch Big Brother?
I'm good Katie. Still stuck in school though :(
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well do you watch it?
Haha Katie I'm not a fan of parades either... but I do love fireworks!
No I don't watch it. The only things I watch on BBC1 is Eastenders lol.

And school will be over soon ;) I'm so glad I go to college though lol.

I love fireworks as well Nicole.. there was a firework display near where I live last week and I had no idea what the occasion was lmao
Yea Katie I joined this morning..Nicole posted the link lollll
And with Secret Circle....apparently it was a role reversal between two girls fighting for the heart of one guy or something.....here's the link to what LJ Smith said about Camelot and Secret Circle

link
laugh
Oh guys go vote for Ian and Nina as breakout star on E online>>>
vote vote vote lol

link
Jen, you haven't! Your name isn't in the fans ¬¬

And okay I will vote!
They weren't really fighting for one guy, though.
L.J. is exaggerating. xD
Btw, I know we all agree that DE are going to be end game in the books for sure, but why did LJ Smith make those short stories with Bamon?!
laugh
OK I'll go add my name but I did join lolll
I think those are just AU stories to satisfy other shippers than the ships that are taking place in the books. They have no real place in the actual books, so she wrote them as short stories about events that happened in the past.

There's one for Bamon with the library scene, and then there's one for Matt & Elena's first date. We all known that there is no possible way for Matt & Elena to get back together... so the short story gives us a brief glimpse at how they used to be together romantically. And as for the Bamon short story, it had happened before he met and fell in love with Elena. As we know Damon has had many flings in the past with girls, kissing then and erasing their memories... which is exactly what he did with Bonnie in that story. There's nothing special there, unlike what he has with Elena which is very special.
laugh
Thanks Nicole for clearing that up for me XD I was getting a little worried with Bamon fans mentioning it all the time lmao
^ That exactly the point of it... to give Bamon fans something to talk about. Without that story, they would have nothing. :P
laugh
Well actually, apparently Damon fell in love with Bonnie in the first book roflmao