Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7251-7300 of 14056

hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
hey guys! im surprised ppl are on at this time. anyway i sincerely hope i never end up watching eclipse. i mean my sister asked if u want to see it so we cud make fun of it but i just dont see how i could stand the torture.
Nicole!!! tell me about forbidden game!
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
I loved it SO much Sara!
Julian is my favorite character ever! There's so much to him, and it's so tragic the life he was forced to live when he's actually such a gentle person most of the time. I cried at the end. :(
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
^
you aren't...The only thing you are missing out on is this guy...

I KNOW! also i wasnt expecting the tragic ending. he just was this perfect character. he never did anything wrong but love jenny who for some reason didnt love him back. i would have joined him in his world!!! whats wrong with her choosing dumb tom??? shes a moron! thats why i hated all the characters but julian. he is like no other character ive ever read and to have him sacrifice himself like that!! i never cried so much in my life!
OMG Nicole, I started reading it a couple of days ago...I'm still on the first chapter, but that's only because I'm reading a delena fanfic that's like its own book.
what guy? is there a picture that i dont see? is there actually a good looking guy in this movie and not some guy they are trying to brainwash us as "good looking."
ur reading the book too!!! wow i didnt think anyone wanted to read forbidden game.
I know Jenny was like a loyal puppy dog to Tom... it was sickening! Tom didn't treat her as well as Julian could have. I'm so mad at her for not choosing him! I would have chose him in the first Game!
Christy don't read the SPOILERS we are posting!!!
last edited hace más de un año
tom wasnt even competition. hes like a piece of crumb next to julian. how in the world she could choose him when she has this perfect, gorgeous, exhilarating guy wanting her. i dont see why he wants jenny so badly! shes not worth it! i totally would have given myself up for him rofl! and if there was ever to be a movie made out of this book (and i really hope not cause they would so ruin it) there would be NO ONE who could play him!
link

Here is a link. Yea, Sarah I was trying to post a picture of Riley- the only reason why I stayed in the movie the whole time....

And yeah, I'm reading it! :D It's the last series of LJ Smiths that I havent read.....excluding Night of Solstice....dont even know what that is...
I'm not Nicole. :) Well I read one......Julian dies at the end, right?
you've read secret circle, dark visions, and the nightworld series? oh i own night of the solstice but i never finished it cause its not like her other books. i think its more for kids.
oh christy thats a HUGE spoiler! lol!
Yep, read Secret Circle. Didn't like it as much as her other series. LOVED LOVED Dark visions! Read most of Night World like a year ago. Love Ash....

And I know haha....but I'm fine with spoilers usually....hahaha.....i dont like the unexpected...
hmm this riley guy is not bad. i probably have to see him in real life but that would mean doing the impossible and torturing myself. is he also a good actor? i mean he wouldn't have much competition in that area if u know what i mean.
Haha I know I would have throw myself at him too! I'd do anything he'd want me to ;)
But seriously I wished he never trying to take Jenny forcefully because if he just met her and made her fall in love with him the normal way I think she would have chosen him because then Tom wouldn't have "changed" even though he never really did!

And Yeah I agree! Julian is too complex and amazing of a character for ANY actor to play. They would all butcher him!
Yes he dies Christy. It's so sad. :(

Sara he can actually act! He does not belong in a Twilight movie. I'd like to see him on TVD actually. He can play a bad-ass vampire well!
cool u've almost read them all! so secret cirle was the first book of lj smith i read when i was very young so i back then i loved all the cheesiness. but i still think its cool with all the witches. dark visions and vd are amazing b/c of the bad boy characters that are really good. lj smith is a master at creating characters like that. night world i read more recently. its more at a lower level reading but the last few books are really really good! i love ash and quinn-- they are also bad boys turned good. so forbidden game is probably lj smith's most original. not my fave of her books but she wrote the best character ever...JULIAN! i wasnt expecting him to die so i had a mental breakdown when i read that part lol!
hace más de un año SpuffyDelena said…
Guyyyss! Did you see my post about the interview questions? Please go ask one! :X Check the previous page for details.
yeah we would probably get another robert pattison fiasco! eww i dont even want to picture that. no one can play julian! i guess if he didnt force her it might have worked out better but he didnt know any better. he thought he was an evil being and he was born to play these games on ppl. but despite how he was raised, he fought all that and never did any harm. and jenny just threw him away. what a loser!
The only thing about SC (secret circle) that made me angry was that it lacked a bad boy, haha....i think im practically in love with bad boys now....screw the good guys, hahaha.....I'm excited about reading Forbidden Game now! haha.

And Xavier, who plays Riley, was actually a pretty good actor.....he had a certain Damon coolness about him that was hot to watch, even if he was whipped by victoria...and he was just hot in general, lol....that didn't hurt things...
Yeah, that's true Sara. Plus his evil side made the book really interesting! But I don't understand how Jenny could just let him go when he saved her life over and over again! She's so dumb!

thats what i didnt like about secret circle either rofl! adam wasnt a bad boy so i didnt care that much for him. oh stop making me tempted to see riley. i do not want to see twilight. never ever!
And best of all... Xavier is Australian! :D ♥
YESSSSS Nicole, so he has a hot accent to go with his amazing hotness. Must go listen to his voice now in interviews!!!!!!
hey spuffy! i gave questions to ian, nina and paul for vro. they were so anti stefan. i cudnt help myself.
i know! i wish she committed suicide at the end lol or at least break up with tom and say "i love julian and will never love another!" and then live all depressed the rest of her life!
Haha that's what I just did Christy. :)

I mean, just look at his sexy-ness! ♥
 Haha that's what I just did Christy. :) I mean, just look at his sexy-ness! ♥
^ stares in awe....o___0
and nicole, ill ask MT some questiona later! :D:D
oh now u got me! i love australian accents!!!
Haha that would be a more fitting ending.
I wish she would have chosen Julian at the end and then binded herself to him again. That way she would belong to him and his ancestors couldn't harm her! They could have Tom and eat him alive for all I care!
wow! i love that picture of him by the sink!!! seriously wow!
link
His accent......is hot. I'm sorry, but he needs to get his booty on TVD RIGHT NOW haha.
rofl! i love that idea! eat tom for dinner and live happily ever after! brilliant!
hahaha he's not team jacob or team edward. he's hates them both! i am now in love with this guy!
He really should! He can team up with Damon and Alaric for more Team Badass goodness! :D

Sara we should totally write a new ending, send it to L.J. and threaten her to publish it!
YES......I can see it now....and he could totally nag on Stefan all the time....and have a crush on caroline or something.......THIS MUST HAPPEN hahaha...
^ Yes.. he will beat up Stefan all the time! And then he could either seduce Caroline or have a thing with Meredith who is supposed to come on this season! That would be great :)
nicole another awesome idea! i wud love him to team up with dalaric!!! and then together they hunt down stefan!!!! get rid of him once and for all! and oh yeah give me lj smith's email address or s/t and we are getting her to re-write the book. or to write a sequel (since she loves doing that nowadays) and then in the sequel we find out julian never dies. muhahahahah!!! and this time jenny runs after him! and then they live happily ever after...oh and eat tom for dinner!! rofl!
WOAH Meredith is really coming on this season YES YES YES. Forget Caroline, Xavier's character/Meredith FTW.....haha. Do they know who is going to play her yet?
Riley (well he wud have a different name) and Meredith? i love this!!! hahaha but i guess she wont be with alaric then. or with caroling that would be cool too! as long as he beats up stefan now and then!
I don't know her email address but I will find it! I would be SO happy if she wrote a sequel. The ending really did leave it open for Julian to come back with all the talk about writing his name on the stone thing again and being reborn. So that could happen, and then Jenny could run off with him! This needs to happen!
hahaha we should already start shipping them and give them a shipping name. rofl! oh my gosh im tweeting julie to get this guy on the show!
But if they do put him in there (i love how im talking like he's actually going to be in the show....) they NEED to keep his austrailian accent....

GUYS I had another crazy idea.........he could be Klaus! o_____0 haha.
I don't know who's going to play Meredith... I hope she's good!

Yeah Sara I don't think Meredith is going to be with Alaric in the TV series because of everything with Isobel and Jenna. That never happened in the book, so that's why they were together.
YES Sara, YES YES YES. I love it because he's not a 'main character' in Eclipse so it'll bring publicity to the show but not too much.....this needs to happen!
it so does! she needs to stop with vd. i mean after she writes a happy ending for damon and elena & then have stefan's demise the series should just end! no stefan's diaries!!! she then should continue forbidden game cause im sure 100% of her readers hated the ending!