Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7151-7200 of 14056

hace más de un año katie15 said…
Pauline were you at the CW forums? :O
hace más de un año paupaug said…
"A spot dedicated to the original CW Delena shippers. We kick ass!" I love this motto !
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Aw damn! I just thought of a great name!
"The DE Zombies"
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
I'e joined. :) And I'm getting photoshop right now so I 'might' be ablee to make one if I can actually get it to work....and it doesn't look like crap...
smile
Not for long, I was busy and got tired of all the bashing so...
You can change it! We don't have many members yet. So change it quick!
^nevermindeth haha.
Yeah, I like the DE Zombies a lot. :D:D
laugh
It's the best XD
I love it! :D
I love DE Zombies
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
big smile
YAY!!!!Spain won!!!!
anyone on??? :D
Hey Christy! Am I seeing things? An hour ago this spot had 1857 fans and now it has 1893?!
Omg really? YES IT DOES. Only 107 more fans to 2000...... o____0 that's scary!
big smile
I know right! There has only be one season of TVD and look how many fans we have! They haven't even kissed or had sex or any other hot scenes we can't wait for! Lmao XD We only need to get 46 more fans on fanpop now and we have more than SE/DB fans put together XD
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
heys guys!
whats up and WOOT! almost 2,000 fans!
*does a happy cheer* YESSSSSSSSSS.... lol. And just wait till they KISS we'll have like 100+ fans join in one day, lol....

Randomness coming up....Did you see Eclipse yesterday/last night and if you did, was it work going to see? I'm seeing it tommorow and I just want to know should I be prepared to laugh at the stupidity of it or is it actually good???
Hey Klea! Did you know we got 36 new fans here in an HOUR?!

Christy! I can't wait for that to happen! And I didn't see Eclipse, it doesn't come out in the UK till the 9th of July. Although I have to still see it with some friends :(
You don't want to see it Katie??? o____0 how....odd hahaha....
i heard it was NOT that great. i has 3 stars lol!
I hate dislike Twilight so much! lmaooo
:D Good. So I can go to it and laugh my butt off. And I was looking at reviews this moring and this PISSED ME OFF so badly.
"
"I’m sure you’re already aware if you’re a Twilight fan that the new movie “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” has hit the theaters. Twilight is based off of a series of 4 books that has made the vampire culture popular again.

Many other series have popped up in the meantime including “The Vampire Diaries,” “True Blood,” and “The Gates,” but Twilight is the real winner.
"

FUCK THIS. Twilight is NOT the winner. :/
last edited hace más de un año
^
Sorry, I realy really really HATE twilight.
Lmfao. Whoever thought Twilight was better than TVD urghhh. Twilight is utter RUBBISH. TVD FTW.
^I agree. It's just a stupid stupid movie about a girl who is too lame enough to defend herself so she gets attached to these two guys who love her for some bizzarre reason.....and she chooses the WRONG one!!! :/:/:/
winner.....??? more like LOSER!...it's SO unrealistic edward is like wall white..vampires are not supposed to be white..just palish skin GOD! and bella is a loser just going along with whatever edward says...at least elena can speak for herself...total FAIL!
And freaking vampires that sparkle?!

Also, Bella is the most depressing girl ever!
^
Agree Katie. Her whole personality screams depressed girl with an imaginative mind.
if damon ever sparkled...it's good bye VD rofl...altho i wouldn't put it past stefan hahah!
^edit that....anoyying girl with no mind at all because edward makes all the decisions for her. ;)
Seriously, if they wanted a depressing girl, they should have made Bella a goth or an emo.
o______0 If Damon ever EVER sparkled it would be bye bye TVD for me.....Stefan can sparkle all he wants but Damon sparkling is crossing the line.
ian, nina, and paul are gonna be on VRO....send ur questions in!
VRO????? link? :D
link
they are gonna be on july 9th!
What's the point? The MODs on there always delete repeat questions and then couple related questions are never asked.
Ohhhh......that sucks. :(
laugh
lmao check my questions to Paul, my name on there is "K".

brb, getting hair dyed.
ROFL KAITE!!!!!!! u can't ask those questions hahaha!!! that would be So funny if they asked them!
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
okay who wrote that twilight was the winner?? who was brainless enough to write such a moronic statement???? ive been pretty nice so far to twilight these past few days. i just tried to keep my mouth shut but not when some crazy person says that twilight wins over tvd!! no way i will not stand for this!!! btw hey guys!
haha oh my gosh i love the questions i asked!!!
^
It was in a movie review of Eclipse. :/:/:/
holy cow! vd is back in 71 days on september 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im starting a countdown! and boo spnt is only back september 24th. but oh yeah 71 days baby!!!!!!!
i just saw that EW rated eclipse a B+. they are insane!
71 days 71 days 71 days 71 days 71 days!!!!!!!
big smile
Hey are you guys still there?

Because it's official. I am no longer a brunette. I have BLACK hair XD
OMG girl really? Do you like it??? :) I've always wanted to die my hair but I never knew what color to die it...
Eclipse was god awful!
And of course with my awful luck, it was made 100x worse because some drunk ass two rows behind me puked on the floor, and I could smell it the entire freaking time. It was repulsive and it almost made me sick myself. D:
Ewww, I'm sorry Nicole. :/ I'm seeing it tommorow, and I'm not expecting it to be grand or anything. Im going to laugh my ass off at the stupidity of it. :D