Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7051-7100 of 14056

hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
big smile
i never start childish wars but i defend when needed lmao.

same here
hace más de un año xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
I'm a very peaceful person but when it comes to hurting my ships...I swear I become the GENERAL OF THE ARMY!!!
hace más de un año shankii said…
big smile
Hello girls!!
laugh
Well..this is one way to make the Tyler spot more active :3 Lol.

Spuff made me laugh:))))
big smile
hi Selene....welcome back!!!! How are you?
hace más de un año Isabellaaa said…
I'm a very peaceful person but when it comes to hurting my ships...I swear I become the GENERAL OF THE ARMY!!!
-------
LOL i can be the same :P i guess i just haven't become that much of a delena fantic yet but i bet coming here will make me one :P
Hi selene :)
i'm bella.
for sure Bella....we need all the help we can get:)))
hehe.. for some reason you always get more obsessed of a ship when you join a forum lol :P
surprise
Hi Bella nice to meet you :)
I've been good Lau and you guys? What are you talking about?
wtf now they are bashing poor Tyler???
big smile
another fight with a Bamon fan....same as usual:))) its in the Tyler spot
cool
LOL let me see ROFL
Bella- I know right? for me that what happened....this is the 1st forum of a ship i joined....how about you?
link
Here Selene....
nice to meet you too <3

what? i have to see :P

totally! im already getting more obsessed with delena :P it also happened with the brucas forum and the serenate forum :P but mostly i think i affected the other ones on the NS forum :P they juse to like them a lot but now they adore them just like me xD
laugh
Omg Resha made me laugh sooo hard "C'mon, Katie we have to respect some peoples fantasies- as sick as they are!!!" LMAO
The brucas forum was the first forum i joined, then i made the serenate forum and now i joined this xD

thinking of joining the quick forum too :P
big smile
so you ship Brucas and SN...cool....other couples you ship

yeah Selene...pretty funny comments....finally the creator gave up lol:))
haha i saw that :P
she doesn't give a crap? lol she started it xD

yeah brucas, NS... bangel of course :) PuckQuinn, MerDer, eric&sookie... a lot others but mainly them :)
and delena of course :P
last edited hace más de un año
what about Ian's twitts...i don't have twitter so i don't know?
laugh
Resha is too much haha
Bella-i prefer Brucas over Peyton any day but not a big fan, and Quick but im only just starting(i'v reached episode 5), from GG i ship CB,obsessed fan over here just like D/E,and don't know if you watch House md(huge Huddy fan) and Lost(huge Jate fan) also MerDer fan

With Buffy its a little complicated because at 1st i was in love with Bangel....and i still like them but after i loved Spuffy and i still do....soo im kinda in between but i prefer Spuffy
Would you recommend me to watch Pretty little liars?
don't watch house or lost lol.
and yeah CB are great but i love serenate more :P you know im one of the few weird fans that shipped them since the start xD

and oh okay... well im not a spuffy hater in any way.. it's what i love about bangel too it's that they can be with other people and i don't hate on it xD to me they were just epic.. but i get spuffy shippers too :)
big smile
yes Selene....totally i love it!!
laugh
Lau is it like for kids? It's because I think the girls are so young :D
YES!! watch pretty little liars! :D it's my summer obsession! (along with true blood)
Bella....you were right about Bangel epic all the way....i started watching Buffy as a little girl and i was just overwhelmed with them from the knowing that Angel was a vampire and the kiss from 1x07
....but then came Spike and he was like the bad boy just like Damon and Chuck...so i was more drawn to him and them..
no its for all ages....the characters and great so far and the relationships are growing...

my newest obsession tooo... i love Aria-Ezra
high school girls....just like Tvd girls:D
monkey
Yeah like that's why i was always okay with spuffy... he was a bad boy and hot and all.. but the thing with bangel/us is that when he's angelus i suddenly get the bad side too + the epicness :D and it's the full package xD
becouse even if he's mr i wanna destroy the world as angelus he still only thinks about buff..

I useually prefer bad boys but with bangel i got bad+epic so i can't resist them...

and i also started as a little girl xD i was like 9-10 lol
big smile
Ok LOL I'm gonna start watching it :P let's see if I like that couple too

*BRB
well i like aria/ezra but i don't ship on that show yet xD i need more.. im mostly loving the girls friendship :)
i loved that episode for them....i think it's "Passion" or "Passions"

when Angelus kills Jenny....of course i hate that she died but the episode was so well written....

yeah Passion i think :P (maybe Passions)

i love that too! oh god it's so damn well :D and i love the thing that angel/us (david) says at the end "without passion we'd be truly hollow" it's so true ;)
god i can't belive i still know all those stuff lmao
Selene-you should.....with our favorites shown on hiatus we need something fresh....prefect just like pretty little liars

Bella-i tend to need more time also when i decide to ship a couple....for example with D/E i needed 13 episodes but Aria-Ezra won me over pretty quickly....
gonna promote myself now xD
link

i sould really vid more delena xD
yeah delena i shipped after 11 episodes (the roadtrip <3) but they didn't become my thrid fave couple (after bangel and serenate) until episode 19 (that dance <33)
i loved that the episode was narrated by him...its like then and there he turned definitely to the dark side....and some of the quotes are amazing and so true....
i always watch a Buffy marathon every 3-5 months:)) i know right but its so good that never gets boring.Nowadays not many shows have that quality....
me....the kitchen scene as you can see from my icon....god i have this icon forever and not gonna change it soon:))

did you make the vid?
oh so true! he was truly on the dark side but still obsessed with buff..
haha me too :P i watch it every now and then becouse it's always as good <3
old shows were better in some ways..

btw in passion you remember when angelus lurked in her bedroom and he touched her cheek.. well when damon did that to elena i had a major flashback moment and was just like awwww
hehe i try and change my icon every 2 weeks or something :P i have my icon machine (mnicolini) who makes one when i need it :P

yep i made it :)
great video...congrats

wow i didn't remember that....yeah i imagine your happiness seeing the same scene with your favorite couples....got to re-watch the episode soon....but now i'm slammed with exams....maybe after
thanks <3
that video and this
link
is the only delena involving vids i've ever made but im working on some more :P
like this multi-fandom..
link

Yeah it was like the best deja-vu ever :P
aww you still have exams.. that suck :/ good luck though :)
oh btw earlier when you asked me what i ship i forgot to say chuck/serena.. as AU or not i just adore them xD
smile
only one left, on the 5th...thanks....*fingers crosses*

great videos....what program do you use... sonyvegas?
I downloaded this program but it was so complicated ..just didn't have the patients to lears
I like Chuck-Serena the way they are...love the banter....for AU i would probably go for Dair.....lol Selene here made me a believer
yeah sony vegas :) i've had it for like a year and a half now :P it was hard in the beginning but it gets easier.. thank goodness for tutorials :P
hehe well i hate dan and don't really care for blair (only when she's with chuck or the NJBC) so i really don't care about dair lol ...

ForsakenMoon19
this person is pissing me off right now! was i arguing? no i was calm and explaining every one of my opinions! she's the one blowing everything up