Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6651-6700 of 14056

hace más de un año katie15 said…
big smile
Hey Julia! What's up?
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
worried
I'm going to Germany today with my school... I'm a little nervous... and you?
big smile
I'm good :) Been quite busy this morning and half of the afternoon, so I'm just happy I've got what I needed to do sorted out.:)

And aww, being nervous is bound to happen! I remember when I went to France with school and although I had my friends with me, I was still nervous because I didn't know what to expect. But don't worry, once you're there and you've got used to being there you will be fine and you will have fun.:)
hmmm
Thanks!! I'm just a little afraid of flying but when I arrive there, I'm sure I'll have fun!! But I'll miss you guys! I'll be back just on July 29th!
Aww flying isn't that bad. I'm sure you feel that way because you live in South America and I live in Europe BUT the annoying thing about flying is that is gets boring lol. Just think of that. Also, it sucks that you have to go on the plane for so long to get to Germany and to come back, I think you're trip should have been for longer.:(
smile
Yeah...
hmmm
What do you have to do in Germany anyway?
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Hey Katie and Julia :)
big smile
Hey Nicole! XD What's up?
Just playing with my new kiten
What are you up to?
Oh and check out Bonnie's spot. I've kinda posted a lot of Tonnie pictures and videos. I don't think I will be one popular girl now lol with Bamon fans.:/
big smile
Nothing much. I've just been busy today, I had loads of things to do, but it's all sorted thank god. Now I can chilax XD
The need to get over themselves and realize people ship Bonnie with someone other than Damon.

That's good that you can finally relax... always a good feeling!
Well what I don't get is that they get pissed off when people add loads of Delena stuff to the Damon spot, yet most of the time the Bonnie spot is like another Bamon spot. They are hypercrites. I read a comment a while ago when me and Paige started adding Tonnie stuff there that apparently we are starting to destroy the Bonnie spot rofl.

And yeah I know. I've had to fill in loads of application forms for volunteer and normal jobs {which I'm pretty sure I've got a job now in a hotel XD} and I've had to go to each place and give them to ppl. I also had to go to the gym and I had to go to the dentist. Urghh. Although apparently my teeth are perfection rofl
last edited hace más de un año
Yeah, they're so hypocritical all the time and it really gets annoying. There's always a double standard for everything with them... like it's okay for them to do something, but if we do the same thing it's not okay at all.

Are you going to volunteer at that hospital?
That's good that you found a job! Is it your first one? :)
Yeah in the hospital hopefully.

And no. I've had on and off jobs and I used to do a paper round before school with my friend.:/ But yeah if I get the job hopefully, it's just so hard to get one now.:( But I will have to say bye bye to lie ins at the weekend lol.
Yeah, it's really hard to get a job over in the U.S too, especially if you are a teen. That's why I'm so thankful that I have one!

That stinks that you'll have to give up weekend stuff, but you'll love it once you get your paychecks! xD
To be honest, I am that desperate for a part time job now that I'm just happy if I get it! But the bad side is that if I do get it then when I go back to college in Septemeber I will have hardly any time off because I think my day is like from 8am to half two in the afternoon. But for now I have so much time off I'm not bothered :) And paycheck woo XD And what I would get is pretty high as well, considering I'm 17 and I'm a student and I will get lower than what everyone gets if they are 18 or over.
Yeah it's the same here.
When I'm in school, I usually only work one week night, but then I work 2 days during Fri-Sun, so it's like I never have time off from either one. It stinks, but oh well. I make due!

That's good that it's high paying!
laugh
Yeah XD I will probably have to deal with some annoying ppl staying at the hotel though rofl
Yeah you definitely will!
Working with the public sucks, because people are awful!
laugh
Lmao. Hey Americans are supposed to be nice! It's the British {Well I prefer to call myself English though because Welsh and Scottish ppl don't really like us} that are supposed to be argumentative etc. That's why we aren't a popular community! lol
Americans are NOT nice! A lot of us are argumentative as well.
Every American I have ever met in the UK or abroad have always been nice lol
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys!
Haha well some of us are nice, but not all of us.
I think it's the same way anywhere.

Hey Klea!
big smile
Hey Klea dude. What's up?
hey!! and Um most americans are not nice like nicole said lmaoo! i think the english are more nice IMO!>>kaite are u sad england lost...don;t worry i feel ur pain when italy lost lmao!
last edited hace más de un año
Lmao everyone keeps saying that like I am really distraught. I mean I am sad because England never win anything, like the Eurovision - we always come last because no one likes the UK :(

But Germany deserved to win because England didn't play well they were crap and embarrassing. I was NOT happy to be called British after that. The press is right. England are always cocky about anything like we are the bees knees yet we don't win anything anyway.
Oh and I was so mad but I felt so sorry for one of the England players because he looked close to tears and also I was pissed off when England scored and they should have equalised but they disallowed the goal when even German fans are saying that the goal went in. And they did the same when Argentina vs Mexico played - Argentina were off side yet they still got the goal. The Mexican players went on a riot literally rofl
rofl i'm sure they would! and i didn;t see hte germany/england match but when i heard it was 4-1 i was like damn england what happend lol!....i hate offside goals people make such a big deal about them lol!
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
big smile
hi girls:D
Hey Lau, how are you? :)
big smile
Hey Lau XD

Klea, England being crap has been all over the news here. I am just embarrassed to be British at the moment. England have some of the best players in the world yet it didn't really show last night.

Also, England scored MORE goals than 1, but the stupid referee refused to give it. Urghh. But I know Germany would have won anyway. Good luck to them.

I'm team Brazil now XD
I'm great, sunny weather finally here so i'm enjoying it till it lasts...
I'm sorry about England Katie:(

you probably know about Italy..i was so sad those days
Yeah I was thinking about you when they lost :( It sucks but at least you won the last world cup. England haven't won the world cup since 1966 and that is the only time they have won when the world cup was held in the UK. Maybe if UK win the bid to have the world cup held here in 2018 our luck will change..
....and i was thinking about you when England lost and about Selene when Mexico lost....

I still can't believe it all out fav teams are out..

btw what happened to Spain?
Spain play Portugal tomorrow, Holland won against Slovakia today and Brazil play Chile later
big smile
Hopefully Spain will win, and Brazil will win later XD I'm Team Brazil fully now XD
big smile
me too i hope so they are my favorites
I'm pretty sure Brazil will win or at least get to the final. I hope they win though, they deserve it.
If spain goes tomorrow...then I'm also team Brazil.....hate so much Germany!!! after Italy got eliminated they said all those awful thinks about us also the french
Germany said awful things about England as well, although England and Germany have this rivalry going on so it's expected. German papers before the game slaughtered England and their players; called them little girls etc.:(
i hope anyone but brazil win...sorry but they have already won 5 times and are talked about all the time....i hope spain win now....
i hate so much rivalry ....Germany wont get far
big smile
Well if either Brazil or Spain win I'm happy XD Although preferabley I want Brazil to win XD
haha another Spain fan....join the club
I hate rivalry as well. But between Germany and England it's there. England have one with Argentina as well.
haha yup! my teacher before school ended was like i bet u 100 buck spain will win
did you see that D/E are winning every pick in the couples spot....im happy they are beating even CB.....but some don't like it...

[Spoilers] i hear that maybe John isn't dead...not sure yet