Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6601-6650 of 14056

hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
hold on...did i read correctly? nicole are you reading forbidden game- lj smith's forbidden game? the book that no one wants to read b/c i said i cried and threw the book at the ending?
i kind of feel bad for them. their couple has no chance! aww...oh well time for them to wake up.
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Haha yes, that one!
I absolutely love it so far... I just finished the first book. I'm dreading the ending though, because you make it sound awful :/
and nicole did you even read the secret circle?
Yeah, I finished Secret Circle.
so how do you feel about julian?
I love him!
He's so evil and twisted, but it makes him really entertaining and lovable.
oh my gosh when? hahaha ur reading them all so fast. okay so what did you think of secret circle? it wasnt the best of her books but it was cool. i mean there were no damon, gabriel, julian charcters.
there is so much more to julian. my gosh im gonna tear up just thinking about him again! do you hate jenny? i hate her like crazy! i cant go into why. you know im gonna keep my mouth shut before i reveal anything.
Yeah I enjoyed Secret Circle but there were really no strong characters. I didn't really like Nick or Adam with Cassie. I did like them all separately as characters though.

I like Dark Visions and Forbidden Game so much better!
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
sara u should read stolen...right nicole! ;) lmao!
Yeah, no spoilers please!
I can't wait to see more of Julian in the next 2 book! ♥
I don't hate Jenny... but that could change.
thats what i was thinking. i mean obviously adam and cassie are soul mates so yeah they belong together but how can i support them when they practically cheat on innocent diana. its so wrong. oh and nick was okay nothing special.
Yes! Read Stolen!
It's such a different book and it's kind of weird, but it's really good.

Did you finish it Klea?
what's stolen? oh and klea u have to read dark visions, secret circle, forbidden game, and night world! all by lj smith!
Yeah exactly. Poor Diana. :(
I don't understand how she was okay with Cassie and Adam together in the end all of the sudden.
it made her too perfect. like come on throw a fit! your guy and best friend went behind ur back. scream or s/t! lol! but really wats stolen?
i'm more than halfway done with it!
and yes i will try to read all those lmao!
it;s SO GOOD!...god i hope they stay together...even tho that's kinda weird! LMao!
last edited hace más de un año
It's about this girl who was kidnapped in an airport by a guy and he takes her to live with him in the Australian outback... and it really opens her eyes to everything. It's written as a letter to the captor.

Do you like it so far Klea?
open her eyes to what?
Life, nature, true beauty.
Everything really.
YES!! i freaking love it!! lmaoo
lmao...nicole u forgot to mention her captor is described as a total hottie lmaooo!
oh no does she fall for her captor? are we supposed to like the kidnapper of s/t? does he have a reason for kidnapping her? is this book really good better than hush hush cause i have to know what to read first. i already have three books i have to get through lol!
I'm glad you like it. :)
Haha yes he is! Which is what makes you totally love him. But then you hate him at the same time. It's a good feeling!
She does in a way fall for her captor. Just read and you'll see.
I like Stolen and Hush Hush both the same but in very different ways!
the reasons are REALLY CREEPY!
^ Yeah they are!
im so confused...so is this captor a guy you guys root for? is this like a stokholm syndrome thing?
You root for him but then you hate him at the same time. It's confusing.
hahaha you know let me read the book myself and find out!
oh wait who is the author?
u just have to read it....trust us u will love it!
You definitely should. :)
It's really different than any other book I have read
Lucy Christopher is the author
okay its officially on my list! now another book that i couldnt put down was "salem falls" by jodie picoult! you have to read it!
what is it about?
When Jack St. Bride arrives in the small town of Salem Falls, all he wants is to escape his past. He's spent the last eight months in jail, after being falsely accused of having an affair with an underage student at the school where he taught. In Salem Falls, he gets a job as a dishwasher at a local diner and tentatively begins a romance with the diner's owner, Addie, who is still mourning the death of her young daughter, born after Addie was raped in high school by three drunk boys. As she and Jack fall in love, they both see hope for the future. But their newfound love is threatened when the residents of Salem Falls learn of Jack's conviction and begin harassing him. When, predictably, a teenage girl accuses Jack of raping her, he finds himself back in jail, fighting a serious charge and the town's prejudice. Addie wrestles with her doubts and memories of her own rape, but she believes in Jack and goes on a quest of her own to find out the truth about Jack's initial conviction, even as the Salem Falls trial opens.
and while im at it... u guys should all watch this show that used to be on the WB in the 90's called Roswell. it reminds me of lj smith! okay im done now. lol!
i've see it..the show..it's really good!
oh i bet jack is the one who raped her right?!
oh cool s/o else who saw the show. and no jack didnt rape her lol! i mean the book is so intense, and exciting and mysterious and juicy.
juicy...ROFL! haha i was just guessing! how werid wold it be if that were true lmao!
rofl i do that a lot too. i like to just say randomly who the bad guy is. im sometimes a pretty good guesser. it surprises me anyway put that on your reading list!
i def will...along with forbidden game!
yay okay great! tell me when you do read it! i think lj smith should pay me considering how ive been spreading her books lol! anyway i have to go now. see ya klea!
Or maybe you are L.J Smith in disguise... ;)
hace más de un año lailalove said…
mischievous
hellooo ladiessssssssss
hace más de un año lailalove said…
mischievous
call me crazy REASONS ERIC AND SOOKIE SHOULD BE TOGETHER!
but when i was reading it hought of damon & elena
hace más de un año katie15 said…
big smile
Hey is anyone online?
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Hey Katie! I am!