Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6551-6600 of 14056

hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
hahhaha oh how i love stactus! okay jen here it goes: so basically a lof of us cannot stand stefan. i actually loathe him! he doesnt deserve elena at all! so then i think it was nicole, paired him up with a maple tree. but then we thought a maple tree is too good for stefan. so then i thought the only thing that could be with stefan is a.....CACTUS! so stefan and cactus= Stactus! i made a fan fic on them and other DE fans made fan videos and there is a whole spot dedicated to them! they are the most amazing couple!
hace más de un año Jenii737 said…
big smile
LOL!Consider me a fan!
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
big smile
lol Sara i love how you explain it

Jenn are you a CB fan:)
Yes! Love them together !
last edited hace más de un año
big smile
me too....

and you Sara?
im so glad ur a fan jen!!! lol!
and when you say CB fan do you mean chuck and blair?
oh lau u were supposed to tell me all about house one time.
big smile
yeah Chuck/Blair

and you are totally right i forgot
Did you start watching or are you waiting on my review:))
kiss
Guys,I'm gonna go sleep ok? Talk to you tomorrow!
kiss
ok Night Jenn
well im not such a gossip girl fan but from the episodes i have caught i would say that chuck and blair do seem to be the best relationship on the show. but that show does mix up the relationships every seconds so each person on that show was with one another at one point. right? lol! oh and i think chace crawfords is kind of cute. but thats about it. anyway about house. so im considering watching it. ive caught some episodes of that show too but i was curious what u were going to say about it.
good night jen! nice to meet you!
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
Hi guys! I'm on now!
you should deffo start from the pilot this way you will understand better why is he using a cane and stuff about he's personality.

Its great....show wise in my book it tops TVD(sorry but it's true)

it has a lot of jocks and funny situations so you'll never get bored....the cases are interesting and the clinic patients are hilarious...the 1st season doesn't have much ship activity but there is so much stuff happening that you wont even realize it.
I started watching it 2 years ago....America was at season 5....imagine that i saw the whole 5 seasons in 2 weeks....it became a obsession and it still is....

Sorry i banter a lot when i talk about something i love

So there you have it

Verdict: you should deffo watch it
Hi Julia.....we have another D/E fan :))
mischievous
All 3 of us have D/E icons.....can you say obsession lol:)))
first of all- hey julia!
second of all so wow better than tvd? i cant believe it! i know that at first he has these three students but then they leave and he has a bunch of students. then he goes to rehab or s/t. oh and cameron and blondy get married or s/t but then s/t has to blondy. and house is supposed to be with huddy. and some student commits suicide and....hmm i know some stuff lol! you make it sound like its the best show ever. i have to first finish buffy the vampire slayer but then im sure to watch!
Who, Lau?
Its better if you dont read spoilers....i dont and its more interesting this way

BTW you know a lot:)
Jenn shes new and a die-hard like us:)

what season of Buffy are you watching now?
i know a lot about random tv shows that i never watch. but dont worry im still excited to watch house!
Oh, I talked to her yesterday I think... She seems nice!
Sara it's definitely one of a kind.....not the best because i can't judge that....
laugh
did you vote the most hated couple in the couples spot.....can you guess who got my vote?
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys!
Well, I voted for Damon and Bonnie and you?
big smile
same here^^^
i wish stefan and elena was up there too! i rly cant decide who i hate more.
^ rofl....i def hate bamon more than stelena.
me too^^^
i know but bamon is just make believe. but w/ stelena we actually have to suffer with them on the show.
Sara, I don't know if I hate SE or DB more too. But when it comes to fans I hate the DB fans more!
Stelena pretty much don't have an affect on me...i probably got used to then since they started....episode 2(seams an eternity)

But i really can't think of Bamon and evil thoughts come into my head....

did you see the match....Argentina won
well most of the time DB fans and SE fans are one in the same lol! ahh wtvr they are both bad and delusional! end of story.
angry
I did Lau! I'm very mad! I was rooting for Mexico!
yeah well i can get used to stelena....even if it makes me fall alseep...but if bamon happens on the show..i wont't know what to think...i'd be pretty mad!..it would be random tho..
Guys, I'm leaving now... And I won't be back till July 28th I think,maybe tomorrow I'll be here but if I don't ''see'' you guys anymore bye! I'll miss you!
worried
i was rooting for Mexico too

Noe it's Germany Against Argentina....this sucks
well then maybe its just me. cause when i see elena all mushy with stefan instead of being with damon....my blood boils! well for now damon and bonnie is such a joke to me. i cant even imagine it happening. i still hate them though.
july 28th??? thats like a whole month!!! aww im gonna miss you julia!
kiss
oh well miss you too....take care
crying
Yeah Sara...I will die, but I have to go! It's a trip with my school to Germany! But I have to go now... Bye! *kisses and hugs*
ROFL! sara...yes the last part is true...when i first heard about bamon i almost died of laughing....even julie plec said it was not in the cards for the show....and lj would NOT make them endgame....so wtf are bamon fans doing talking about "epic love" when all they are gonna get is dissapointment! rofl!

and bye julia...we'll miss u!!
kiss
i have to go now it's so late and tomorrow i have a lot of studying...please don't remind me....

Night Guys
big smile
Have fun in Germany
cool germany! have fun! and we will miss you!
oh and klea there was one part in shadow souls where damon puts his arm around bonnie so i started making a whole big deal out of it and saying how damon exerted all that energy to lift up his arm and place it around bonnie. wow what true love! and they were going to get married. so brooke made these save the date cards with a picture of damon putting his arm around bonnie. haha we made such a big deal out of it! cause thats what bamon fans do. they take nothing and make a big deal out of it!
Bye lau!
ROFL!! haha that sounds funny! but they really do...and i think they only dothat is cause that's all they have to go on....i mean..come on! the bathroom scene oh yeah blood water dying..ture love..and for the show...OH god i remeber on fan went crazy during the car scene..when he was threating to kill her in ep 7 i think or 8...but the most hilarious one i've heard was when bonnie came back for the miss mystic fall ep and one bamon fan said..."omg did u see the way damon looked at bonnie when she was saving stefan with true intensity...he knows not to mess with her now casue what she can do..this is the start of true love".....ROFL!!!!! some people are delusinal...and they say delena have no chemisrty pshhhhh!
seriously? pathetic! is that what she got from that scene? man how those bamon fans will twist things! she has betrayed him time and time again in the books and tv show. she has never trusted him and always misjudged him. in the book he might care for her as his little pet but thats all she is to him. they didnt even speak to each other in shadow souls. i think damon was um cough too busy with other things like um licking elena's wound to notice bonnie.
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Sara, I'm reading The Forbidden Game now :)
rofl haha i know right!...they had like no scenes at all...lamoo wait!!...can't forget that arm scene haha! i mean seriously they will say the most negative things about elena to get bamon together even calling us racist now that is pathetic...come on! like come on seriously...can't they get over the fact they it won't happen jezz i think for them to truley get the message they need a full on jule inteview..to say it SLOWLY! bamon. will. not .happen... rofl!