Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6401-6450 of 14056

hace más de un año iceprincess7492 said…
no no, armaan came back in jan, with partial amnesia and the actress hu played the original riddhima is playing a new character called Shilpa...
hace más de un año xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
So, is Sneha still playing riddhima?
the third actress, sneha is still there, she's still riddhima... both of them are there...
Whoa...that must be awkward behind the scenes...
hehehe yea maybe, havent thought about that...
Sneha and Armaan are good together, remember them in Kasauti Zindagi Kay?
yea... but... umm... well i dont know if i should tell u whats happened... i dont think there's gonna be anything b/w Armaan and Riddhima anymore
WHAT????
Is it all bout Shilpa now or sumfin?
kinda... i well i dont want to spoil it for you by telling you whats happened....
Tell me, I won't be able to watch it anyway, My Star one got cut from my sky...so spill!
oh well alright, i dont know what led to it or how bcoz i wasnt watching it at that time but after Armaan & Riddhima left, there was a new batch of interns... then riddhima came back and umm... well something happened, no idea what till today and she got married to one of the interns... so... yea... basically she's not gonna be with Armaan...

The ratings were going low so they brought Armaan back and then now they brought the old riddhima back, now its gonna focus on Dr. Shilpa and Armaan hu are like enemies now (she sent him to jail as a prank) but they're gonna end up falling in love i guess...
They always end up falling in love :(
So is there some tension between Riddhima and Armaan?
last edited hace más de un año
hehehe yea... well there was a little friction and a few sad scenes but then armaan spoke to her father or something and he decided that he would help her and her husband, sid get closer... so thats what he started to do... he was living with sid until a few episodes ago when sid confessed that he loves riddhima and wanted her to stay with him in his house... so now armaan and riddhima are over, and its gonna be armaan and shilpa
Hmmmm...so whats the relationship between Riddhima and Shilpa like?
oh, now that is an interesting question... hehehe... well since armaan and riddhima are back, they've been appointed as the new senior doctors and shilpa, sid and the others are working under them as interns.. shilpa is s'posed to be a really sweet and kind person apart from when she's with A but so far riddhima and she arent on good terms bcoz sid asked shilpa to help him out with some argument he had with R, and she got pissed off...
Ohhhh...you want there to be a catfight over Armaan?
Do you know where I can watch some catch episodes of DMG? I'm really behind!
heart
hahaha i would have wanted it but riddhima also has moved on from armaan and doesnt love him anymore... the main focus may be on armaan and shilpa & building up to their love story but they're also showing the progress with sid and riddhima's love too...

Anyway as much as i would love to go on all night talking about DMG and everything else, its almost 4 am here now!!! I have to go sleep, its been really nice talking to you Resha!!! I feel like i've found a sister on fanpop after such a long time, all my friends have accounts but are too lazy to use it... and you're the only one whom i can talk to about dill mill gayye!!! and of course many more things...

I'll try sneaking here tomorrow for a while, maybe not for as long as today, but i'll surely drop by... goodnight, sweet dreams!!!
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Hey guys! What's up?
umm, i'm not too sure... i think there is a site online with all the episodes... you could youtube it if u like... i'll check for a site and let u know tomorrow
hey julia! sorry, but i'm sleeping now... its 4 am here!!! talk to you tomorrow!!!
kiss
Ok, bye Anj!!
bye!!!
Hi Julia!!!
How're you?
Bye Anj!
You've only got two hours to sleep!
Good Night
Sleep tight
Dont let the bed bugs bite!!!
big smile
lol... no college tomorrow resha!!! its a holiday, i wouldnt be up at 4 for 6 am college, i sleep at 12 or 1...
Oh shit!
I've got to go to bed now :(
11:30 here
Chat to you tommorow!
big smile
Hi Resha! I'm fine thanks and you?
kiss
Oh ok, bye!!
Well, goodnyt evry1!!!
Sweet Delena Dreams!!!
kiss
Good night guys!
Anyone on?
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
Hey Julia, I'm on. :)
sad
Hi Christina! How are you?
crying
Germany scored!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( we're losing already!!!!!!!!!! katie are u here??? r u watching the match????

And another one... boohoo!!!! its not even half time and they scored two goals already....
big smile
and we scored!!!!!! finallly!!!!!!! There's still hope for England!!!!!!! Yaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry
and they scored again!!!!! but the stooopid *********** ******** ***** ref didnt give it...... bloody crazy fraking freaking idiotic maniacal nutcase baboon of a referee!!!!!!!
I still can't believe he did that! England cleary scored! Is that referee blind or what??
apparently!!!! someone should throw a shoe at the referee or sue him for being BLIND!!!!!!!
LOL!! Totally I agree! When England scored I was jumping around my house screaming YES! And then that *sshole said that it wasn't goal! I was SO MAD!
hace más de un año cintia_cs said…
wow! you girls really take the world cup seriously..
exactly!!!!! i was sooooo happy!!!!!! but then that nutcase didnt give it, my brother got soooooo pissed off, he's even more angry than i am... i mean they should have like a video replay or somethin!!!!
mischievous
LOL! Hi Cintia! It's just that I don't want Germany to win, because thay think they're sooo cool and maybe later Brazil will have to play against them! And I prefer to play against England than Germany!
hehehe yea cintia, for me only when England's playing.... i havent seen a match at all until this one, its Germany and England!!!!
Yes Anj! I think that the referee should watch everything in a TV to see if it wasn't a goal or if it was!
hehehehe he needs binoculars
laugh
LOL
hace más de un año cintia_cs said…
haha.. I want Germany to win this match *runs and hides*.. but I didn't get to see the goals cause I just woke up :P

Julia, you can't really say that about the german team, have you heard what our press says about Brazil?!?
we still have 45 mins, we're gonna win this match!!
hmmm
No I haven't Cintia... what did they say?