Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6251-6300 of 14056

hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Hi Christina!
hace más de un año iceprincess7492 said…
oh well thats alright, it sounds wonderful, i've heard Lancashire is supposed to be really pretty and green?? i have a thing for nature and the environment... there's not much of open spaces where i live in India so whenever i go to islands or cities where there are mountains i feel like staying there forever!
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
I didn't have the best experience in Miami when I went.
It as fun! ... but I went in late August when it was 90 degrees and SO humid. I did not survive!

Hi Christina :)
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año katie15 said…
Hey Christy! What's up?
wow... i wish i could go to america, my trip to new york got delayed till november because i have no holidays till then... i guess august isnt the best time to go to miami then, right nicole??

Hey Christina!
LOL Nicole! I'm familiarized with this kind of weather so it doesn't bother me! xD
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
Hey! :) And ughhhh Miami. The one time I went there it was raining the whole time. :/ We went to Seaworld and it started raining like crazy. And I'm used to the humidity. yesterday it got to like 98 and our pool was 97 degrees, lol.
August is not the best time to go to Florida period! It's best to go there in the spring months.
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
Not much Katie, I'm going to the movies in a couple hours with my bro.....going to see that movie with Adam Sandler in it that just came out.
Haha you're lucky Julia.
It gets really hot and humid here sometimes, but not as much as in Florida.
big smile
Yeah Lancashire is mostly in the countryside. I prefer cities where there are lots of shopping centres such as Manchester but Lancashire is cool. But it depends whereabouts you go, because if you like lots of shopping places a lot of Lancashire doesn't provide that and it gets boring {well Clitheroe does} but it's great XD And there are nice restaurants there XD
I'll be back soon.
I need to get ready for work. :/
laugh
hehehe alright nicole i'll keep that in mind... i wanna visit florida soon... been only to NYC... i can't stand the heat, we all just start melting here, its finally started raining and the weather is sooo cool and lovely now
It' quite hot here today; this Summer for Manchester has been quite good. Although I don't think it's ever got as hot as it has for you Christy lol.
big smile
I'm going to Florida next year!
kiss
Ok, see ya Nicole!
kiss
Aww cyahh Nicole XD
wow! thats really nice, are u going anywhere this year K??
Really Katie? I'm going in the beggining of 2012! Just to go to the Harry Potter park!
big smile
hehehe Julia, i wanna go there as soon as possible for the theme park myself!!!
big smile
Well I was supposed to be going on a cruise, but it had to be cancelled for family reasons so I'm going to bloody anglsea is Wales instead. Joy! :( But then I'm going to my favourite hotel! XD

I'm going to Florida next year after my college year has finished. Can't wait! I've always wanted to go to America, to Florida and New York, so it's great I'm going to Florida! And I'm going for three weeks as well.
Random question: Do you guys have twitter, facebook...?
aww... a trip on a cruise is one of my dreams... enjoy ur holidays as much as you can, trust me!

Julia, yes to both! do u have twitter, fb???
big smile
I do!
Yeah I have Twitter and Facebook, but I never use my Facebook, hardly ever.
cool! my twitter username is icequeen_18, i had added Katie, but i dont know if she added me back yet...
Oh did you? I will add you now if I haven't already lol.
lol its alright...
Yeah, me neither Katie!
big smile
I've added you now, please can you accept? XD
What's your twitter Julia?
smile
Hey guys I'll follow you on twitter! What's yours Katie??
smile
Mine is Juberbara
hehehe yes yes i'm accepting it now and i'm adding julia too
Mine is sweet_katiee
smile
Ok,I'm following both of you!
Okay I'm following you Julia lol.
laugh
me too!
laugh
I'm sorry to mention football again, but in the newspaper today, I read that some French dude said that it was the English's fault that France ended up out the world cup because of the way they play football LOL
laugh
oh, hehehe its okay i dont mind the football talk... the dude from France sounds weird to me LOL
I know right, I mean, how is it England's fault?! LOL. They are the ones running round the pitch kicking a ball. LOL.

But it's Germany vs England tomorrow eeek. Really scary lol. But again when I was reading the newspaper before, the Germans are convinced that they will win and apparently one of their papers said that we are going to be thrashed, so now I want England to win even more! It would serve them right!
LOL, he's just jealous!!
Yesterday I read a joke about them:Last World Cup, France and Italy met in the final, this year, they met in the airport! LOL
laugh
Yeah I read in a newspaper talking about England vs Germany how it's just like the war... France bow out, USA turn up late and we're left to face the Germans!
hehehe yea, i read that joke too Julia, i am excited and nervous for the England vs. Germany match tomorrow
I'm really nervous about the game as well. It's scary but exciting at the same time because if England win then it will be a huge achievement. But I would also like to point out that England have more experience, supposed to be a better team... AND over the years, England have won MORE games against Germany than they have against us... but when it goes to penalities, England have no chance, they suck at penalities.:( Oh and England won the last game they played against them.

Hopefully England will win!
smile
yea! we should be positive about the match tomorrow, i'm sure everything will be fine!!!
Hopefully it will be! It will teach the Germans for being so cocky!
smile
Hope so too!
hehehe yea, silly cocky germans...
LOL. I hate Germans! Thanks to them I have to have German classes everyday!