Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6201-6250 of 14056

hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
laugh
Yes! My fave episode is the one she gets addicted to that game on the computer!!
smile
Hey guys, I'm leaving ok? See you tomorrow?

Bye!*waves*
hace más de un año cintia_cs said…
heart
LMAO! That was too funny!! :)
I'm not sure which is my fave.. they're usually pretty great.

I have to go now! TTYL! :)
BYE!
smile
Anyone on?
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
I got a kitten yesterday.
He's adorable :D
hace más de un año Marirocks12 said…
big smile
Really? Ohh,that's cute!
I got a puppy last week too!
Look:
 Really? Ohh,that's cute! I got a perrito, cachorro last week too! Look:
Aww, so cute! What's his name?

This is my kitten:
 Aww, so cute! What's his name? This is my kitten:
Thnaks! Her name is J!
Cuteee! And what's her/his name? ^^
last edited hace más de un año
smile
Hey, I'll be right back ok? Btw, my name is Ariana, I don't know if we've met before.
We haven't really decided on a name yet. We're thinking about Leo.

I don't think we've met either... I'm Nicole, nice to meet you. :)
I'm back!

Nice to meet you too Nicole! Love your icon!
hace más de un año katie15 said…
heart
Hey guys!

Nicole your kitten is gorgeous!
smile
Hi Katie, Nicole and Ariana! How are you?
Love your kitten and your puppy! Thay're sooo cute!
Thanks Ariana. :)

Hi Katie and Julia!
big smile
Hey:) What has everyone been up to for the past couple of days?
Nothing really, just enjoying summer and unfortunately working quite a bit now. What have you been up to?
worried
Oh, yesterday was my last day of school! And on Monday I'm travelling with my school to Germany! I'm afraid of planes so I'm very nervous!
Aww you'll be fine Julia! Just think about how much fun you'll have once you get there. :) And also, statistically you're in more danger in a car than you are in a plane!
hace más de un año iceprincess7492 said…
hey guys! hows everyone doing??? its finally the weekend for me, i really wish that i didnt have college on saturdays as well, but anyway, i've missed coming here!!!! I'll be on the forum tonight as much as i can!!! So what's everyone doing now???
heart
Yeah, I know... Thanks Nicole! I'll do it!
Well my mum and dad went on holiday for the weekend and I was forced to stay at my uncles, which meant I had to put with the most annoying cousin ever who likes causing trouble and being a helping hand in making me and my brother argue. Apart from that, nothing lol.

Julia, you will be fine! Don't worry.
wow... katie sounds like a looong weekend...
Hi Anjali. That stinks that you have college on Saturday's too, but glad to see you're here now. :)

Katie that sounds really annoying! Is your cousin older or younger?
Hi Anj! I'm fine thanks and you? I'm listening to music and talking to you guys!

Katie, I have I cousin that freaks me out too! She wants to be like me(I don't know why), and always agrees with me, but not in a nice way! For exaple she says: The sky is pink. And I say: No,it's blue... and then she says: Oh yeah, it's blue...And she always thinks she is the best and stuff! AHHHHH I hate her!
Whoa I didn't think anyone had college on the weekend.:/
yea, i know it sucks, and i wake up at 6 am everyday... so what's new with you nicole???
i'm juss surfing the other spots on fanpop... a little bored...
He's 13 and just a year older than my brother. He is such a pain, like when I saw someone that really irritates me when I was out and I said I didn't like them under my breath, he made sure he repeated it as loud as possible on purpose so she would hear. Also, I was freaking thirsty last night but I couldn't have a drink because he had hid them all being childish and selfish.
I'm bored as well. Nothing to do.:(
hmmm
my god katie, it sounds like u had a really tough time and julia your cousin sounds a lot like one of my cousin sister's but she isn't a brat or anything.... oddly enough, my younger cousins are pretty tame...
Nothing really Anj... just the same old. :)

That really sucks Katie! I would get so annoyed.
Hopefully he'll grow out of it once he gets older.
big smile
Yeah, she is 10, but I'm lucky because she doesn't live in the same country I do. Thank God!
hmm, i found this site called Watt Pad on the writing spot, its where all writer's can put up their stories, i've found something that looks interesting so i'm juss reading that...
I doubt it. I actually used to get on with him, now he's just a brat. Oh and because he goes to a grammar school {a school where you have to take an entry exam} and me and my brother didn't but I still went to a good school, he thinks he's cleverer than us. Even my dad noticed how he acts like he's better than us {well mostly me} and my cousin just pisses me off. He annoys my dad as well, and I don't even have a best friend relationship with my dad!

He is the only cousin I have that is annoying, the rest actually act mature.
hahaha Julia, thats really lucky... as long as u two dont live in the same country its fine... all my older cousins live almost everywhere in the world... i have family in like all the continents...
smile
wow, we've reached 250 pages!
LOL, yes! As long as she doesn't live here, I won't kill her! That's cool, so you can travel the world and don't pay for hotels! LOL
big smile
I love hotels, mainly because then I can have an English breakfast in the morning XD
hahahaha yea, actually thats what i do normally... but like Katie said, i'd prefer hotels! they're soooo much fun... i love the English breakfast too!!!
Yeah! I always try new stuff when I go to hotels!
big smile
English breakfasts are one of the nicest things a person can have. Especially when it's from a hotel XD
smile
that is so true Katie, the breakfast's from a hotel are just so nice and yummy that you'd rarely find it anywhere else...
big smile
Yeah XD But I have a favourite hotel, that me and my family go to quite a lot in the year and I'm biased when I saw they are THE BEST. lol. And the rooms are HUGE and on suite bathrooms; heaven XD
What's the hotel name?
laugh
hehehe wow... that sounds really amazing, which hotel is it??? i've not had a chance to go to many different hotels... i've been to about 3 or 4 Hilton hotels and one in Malaysia called Palace of the Golden Horses and that was simply beautiful... i love sea facing rooms where i can see the sunset... sigh, i wanna go to a hotel now!!!
I doubt you would know it, it's somewhere in Lancashire {UK} and I can't spell it here because the name's German.
smile
Me too Anj! This year, I went to the USA and I satyed in a hotel in Miami that had the best sea view ever!
I love hotels when I go on holiday abroad, but I prefer villas when I go abroad, I prefer hotels in the UK.
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
Hey everyone!!! :):)
I can't wait to go to America! I'm staying in a villa as well! With it's own pool, massive rooms, double beds etc and massive garden! woo lol